CMBB Unit Database updated for 1.02 patch

The Unit Database has been updated with the new data from the CMBB 1.02 patch. Get it while it's hot!!

A list of what's changed:

Axis Guns

* Corrected penetration numbers on Nimrod gun.

* Added second AP shell to 40mm 40M AT gun as well as 40mm Bofors AA. And corrected HE and existing AP numbers.

* Corrected caliber-length on 47mm AT gun (now 47/L31).

* Renamed Zrinyi gun to Zrinyi II and added Hollow charge penetration numbers.

Allied Guns

* Changed caliber-length on 76mm M1942 ZiS-3 gun (now 76/L42), changed a few penetration numbers, and moved the entire entry up the page.

* Corrected availability dates for AP (lg) and APBC on 122mm M1943 D-25 gun.

Hungarian Infantry

* Added panzerfaust to Hungarian Tank Hunter team and specified its availability date.

German Tanks

* Added MG to StuG IV.

* Changed min range for German 50mm mortar.

Hungarian Tanks

* Corrected ROF on Toldi I.

* Corrected Ammo on Toldi I, IIa, and III.

* Corrected side armor on Turan I, I late, II, and II late.

* Changed Zrinyi name to Zrinyi II.

* Corrected front and side armor on Zrinyi II and II late.

* Added Hollow charge (O) designation to Zrinyi II and II late ammo types.

* Corrected ammo loadout for Nimrod.

* Changed Panzer IIIJ short to Panzer IIIM.

* Changed availability date for Panther A.

* Corrected side and rear armor on Csaba.

* Changed ranges on 50mm and 81mm mortars and corrected typical ammo loadout for 50mm mortar.

* Changed ROF for 40mm 40M AT gun.

* Fixed gun designation for 47mm AT (now 47/L31).

* Added captured Russian 45mm M1938 AT and 76mm F-22 USV AT guns.

Soviet Tanks

* Changed lower front hull armor slope on T-34/76A M1940, 76B M1941, 76B M1941 cast, 76C M1942, 76D M1943 early, 76D M1943, 76D M1943 late, OT-34 M1942, OT-34 M1943, T-34/57 M1941, T-34/57 M1943, T-34/85 M1943, T-34/85 M1944, T-34/85 M1943 late, and OT-34/85 M1944.

* Changed hull slope on KV-1 M1939, KV-1 M1940, and KV-1E.

* Changed armor on IS-1, IS-2 M1943, IS-2 M1944 early, and IS-2 M1944.

* Changed armor on SU-85, SU-85M, SU-100, and SU-122.

* Changed availability date for 82mm M-8 amd 132mm M-13 rockets.

For printing purposes on the Tanks chart:

The German section probably doesn't need to be re-printed. Just add a '1-24' MG to the StuG IV, change the min distance on the 50mm Mortar from 75m to 60m, and change the 214mm Rocket availability date from Jan42 to Feb43. That's it for the German section.

The Finnish section is unchanged.

The Hungarian section has radically changed, so printing its two pages is recommended.

The Italian and Romanian (Axis) sections are unchanged.

The first two pages of the Soviet section should be re-printed. The rest can remain as-is except for the introduction dates for the 82mm M-8 and 132mm M-13 rockets, both of which change from Jun41 to Jul41.

For printing purposes on the Guns chart:

Reprint all the Axis stuff.

The Soviet M1942 ZiS-3 gun changed its caliber-length and a couple of its penetration numbers (as well as its position in the chart). And the availability dates for AP (lg) and APBC on the Soviet 122mm M1943 D-25 gun have changed.

For printing purposes on the Infantry chart:

Thankfully almost nothing changed. Only the addition of a panzerfaust AT weapon to the Hungarian Tank Hunter squad. And a note on its introduction date (May44).

Enjoy!

- Chris

Sadly, when I try to use icExcel (I have the current version, 1.2 for Mac) I am warned: "This Excel file format is too old. icExcel can open files created by Excel 95 or newer only."

Any other mac folk having this prob? I've tried the version for 9 and X. Could someone possibily convert these to .pdf or know of an app that might open these properly?

I've tried converting the files to Appleworks via Maclinkplus but that doesn't work either. :mad: Grrrrrrrrr

tia

UX

Originally posted by UXcva:

Sadly, when I try to use icExcel (I have the current version, 1.2 for Mac) I am warned: "This Excel file format is too old. icExcel can open files created by Excel 95 or newer only."

Really? Ugh. I don't know enough about Macs to make a real suggestion, but if it helps the files are saved in Excel 5.0 format. The only thing I could recommend is to print them out or convert them on someone else's machine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Chris