Forgetful Goodales Cheery Waffle of Monthly Moves

Axe you sorry excuse for an ArmChairWarrior Wannabe you just bought yourself a can of whoop-ass as well. You want a setup?! :mad: You want a setup!!??? :mad: YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY SETUP MAGGOT!!! :mad: :mad:

But I'll sling one at ya anyway. You two will be wearing a MasterGoodale Worshipping SIG that even the most shameful maggots would run from!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the way Whiner you'll wish you never asked for it maggot breath! :mad:

It's a shame Mein Kampf is collecting dust. :mad: That's a good scenario - I am about to finish playing it against WallyBob - especially with the enhancements I made to the version you have. Lots of TNT and rugged terrain in that one :mad:

I may even beat your ass at that one who knows. :mad:

I got the email from Lenakonrad - I don't remember it saying he was done FOR GOOD!!

I guess I'll just add him to my list of bitches. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Puh-leaze :rolleyes: I can't count the number of times I've insulted you, you've responded angrily and threatened a setup. What are you waiting for MisterGoatherder -- the engine rewrite?

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark! :eek:

Axe, do you report the news, or are you a columnist? You have a real talent for expressing yourself. I'm trying to keep on your good side in fear of your poisoned pen.

All right, who's responsible for this tirade from MasterGoodale (the maggot)? Did somebody get up on the wrong side of the bed this afternoon? Did someone find mold floating among his Fruity Pebbles? :D:D

[ May 02, 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, do you report the news, or are you a columnist

News, features, photos -- the occasional editorial.

Like the one this week -- I'll be lucky if the mayor talks to me before the next election this November :D -- the maggot!!! :mad: :mad:

Thanks for the compliment Dave but don't sell yourself short -- pretty big verbal guns for a numbers man. tongue.gif

I was up in court today -- the big story for next week, in a nutshell, is about a 20-year-old who in Dec. 2000, was passing several cars on a steep hill in a no-passing zone just before midnight and, you guessed it, smashed head-on into another car.

The lone occupant of that vehicle, a 52-year-old father of two, was killed. He was on his way to work an unscheduled backshift just to earn some extra Christmas gifts.

The defendant walked away (sort of) with a broken ankle.

I covered the trials. He was also charged with possession of marijuana which the cops found in the car. His lawyer -- he went through three of them -- had the two matters separated at trial.

At the trial for dangerous driving causing death last June the defendant copped a plea, taking careless driving causing death, thereby replacing a potential Criminal Code of Canada charge and a possible 15-year maximum sentence for a Highway Traffic Act charge.

He received a suspended sentence, one year's probation and has to speak at half a dozen local high schools about his experience. (He hasn't spoken at one yet).

Needless to say the dead man's family was not impressed. They filed a $2.5 million civil suit.

Well, I just found out the defendant has filed his statement of defense.

Get this -- it wasn't his fault -- it was the road's fault and -- wait for it -- the dead man's fault. The statement of defense, among other things, argues the deceased should have been honking his horn when cresting the hill (I **** you not) and was an incompetent driver who should have never been behind the wheel in the first place. This, coming from the man who was in the wrong lane at the time of the crash!

Stay tuned for the reaction from the family to this nasty little bit of lawyering.

Jas :mad: n

P.S. You suck MasterGoodale. :mad: :mad:

---End transmission---

Originally posted by Axe2121

Needless to say the dead man's family was not impressed. They filed a $2.5 million civil suit.

Get this -- it wasn't his fault -- it was the road's fault and -- wait for it -- the dead man's fault. The statement of defense, among other things, argues the deceased should have been honking his horn when cresting the hill (I **** you not) and was an incompetent driver who should have never been behind the wheel in the first place. This, coming from the man who was in the wrong lane at the time of the crash!

HELL YESSSS!!!! It's about we started prosecuting people for driving in their lanes when I need to use it. Only in the Americas..used to be only in America, but now with NAFTA our #1 export has been frivolous lawsuits.

Now that Axe2121 and Dave H are done singing lovesongs to each other, get me my feckin' turns. And this time Dave make it one that actually opens. Maybe you crammed too much molten-TNT in the last one?

Teddy you seem like a nice enough chap...for gimpy, sheep-shagging, bag of pus. What sez you and I have a go at a game? I am thinking something whimsical, like.....hhhhmm, 2000-3000 ME, large map, light trees, the least amount of hills possible, no planes, as much arty as you want, no AFV with a gun bigger than 50mm (this can be worked out, a few thin-skinned SP might be nice to roam the landscape with), green or consript troops only, dry, weather on random, time of day random. What say you, sir?

Sorry for the delay, mike, I figured you and Teddy were still enjoying that great big hug! It's tough to hug with an empty seat between you! :D

Axe, I wish I didn't believe your story. Does it seem to you that attorneys have gone far, far past the idea of defending clients to the point of attacking everyone and everything else. Maybe this guy should file a lawsuit against the hill, which was clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's an open and shut case of geographic negligence. Who's responsible for that hill being there, anyway? :(

This shattered family is now having to watch the spectacle of the deceased father accused of incompetence? The attorney who would plead something like that should be disbarred. Unlike Goodale, who's secretly a decent guy, this lawyer really is a maggot. You ought to post this case in the General Forum and let our own attorneys have a look at it. GRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

---End transmission---

Uh Ax, this attorney's name wasn't Frunze by any chance was it?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

We'll find out Mr. Boggs. I took Dave's advice and posted over in the GF. Now that the war in Iraq is over I hope it's safe to go over there again. :rolleyes: The GF, that is, not Iraq. tongue.gif

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Teddy you seem like a nice enough chap...for gimpy, sheep-shagging, bag of pus. What sez you and I have a go at a game? I am thinking something whimsical, like.....hhhhmm, 2000-3000 ME, large map, light trees, the least amount of hills possible, no planes, as much arty as you want, no AFV with a gun bigger than 50mm (this can be worked out, a few thin-skinned SP might be nice to roam the landscape with), green or consript troops only, dry, weather on random, time of day random. What say you, sir?

OK, you honey-tongued smoothie. I have a vacant slot after one of my chums disappeared off to Florida for a well-earned break (I think he grows weary of watching his men melt under a barrage of my molten TNT).

I have a wrinkle of my own to add - no guns, as I'm still running 1.02 after being forced to buy CDV's maggot-riddled version of CMBB.

If you can cope with a turn every day or so, I'll let you do the honours (I'm unsure of your dry/random weather brain teaser) and the carnage can begin. It will be interesting to see if either of us ever reaches a flag.

Toodle pip,

Teddy

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

We'll find out Mr. Boggs. I took Dave's advice and posted over in the GF. Now that the war in Iraq is over I hope it's safe to go over there again. :rolleyes: The GF, that is, not Iraq. tongue.gif

Jas :mad: n </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

Don't count on it. The rampaging, neo-nazi psychos are still ruling the roost. Save your breath.

Hey Soddball

Seeing as how MGD can't seem to remember how to use e-mail, how bout a set-up? I've got one in mind for you, if you're interested. A nice little 1000 point QB, German probe.

Look at it this way, it'll keep me from rampaging with the psychos.

Look at it this way, it'll keep me from rampaging with the psychos.

Hey Jim. If you think you're avoiding the psychos by coming in here, well, bwahahahahahahaha!!!! It's filled with Finns for chrisakes!

That's like the chap who came in here looking for grogs. I don't think Dave has fully recovered from that one yet.

On the other hand, this thread is cheery, angry and politics-free. Grab yourself an ale and some waffles. Just mind the mold.

If you think you're avoiding the psychos by coming in here, well, bwahahahahahahaha!!!! It's filled with Finns for chrisakes!

You have a problem mate with us über-Finns around have you ? Eh ? EH ? Well, I can't speak for everyone of us, but nevertheless methinks we're here for good . The question is, what are you going to do about it ? Probably nothing. But then again, I didn't expect you to.

[ May 03, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Hey Jim. If you think you're avoiding the psychos by coming in here, well, bwahahahahahahaha!!!! It's filled with Finns for chrisakes!

That's like the chap who came in here looking for grogs. I don't think Dave has fully recovered from that one yet.

On the other hand, this thread is cheery, angry and politics-free. Grab yourself an ale and some waffles. Just mind the mold.

I guess the good MrGD hasn't sent you a set-up either. Hmmm.. I'll bet we could probably do a complete 30 turn game while we're waiting. Interested?

Seeing as how MGD can't seem to remember how to use e-mail, how bout a set-up? I've got one in mind for you, if you're interested. A nice little 1000 point QB, German probe.

Not until Analleakage sends me a turn! :mad: He has gone all mastergoodalish on me! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

<snip> Eh? Eh? </snip>

What are you Prinz Eugen, a wannabe Canuck?

Hoser.

I'll bet we could probably do a complete 30 turn game while we're waiting. Interested?

Game on Jim. Send a setup to jasonballantyne@sympatico.ca. Preferably something early campaign ('41-'43) with a limit of 1,200 points. Some of us still labor under the yoke of the 550 Mhz processor. Doesn't matter what side I get. My ineptitude knows no borders.

I hear Biltong's maps are to die for. I know Old Dog's are. But if you had a scenario in mind, feel free.

a wannabe Canuck?

Wannabe Canuck ? Are you sure ? I'm wannabe maggot before that happens. Maggots have something Canucks don't - fame. They're recognised in their own right, instead of being left in the shadow by someone else.

Game on Jim. Send a setup to jasonballantyne@sympatico.ca. Preferably something early campaign ('41-'43) with a limit of 1,200 points. Some of us still labor under the yoke of the 550 Mhz processor. Doesn't matter what side I get. My ineptitude knows no borders.

I hear Biltong's maps are to die for. I know Old Dog's are. But if you had a scenario in mind, feel free.

Set-up delivered. 800 point QB for starters. Just to warm up. I hope you are still on 1.02?

Set-up delivered. 800 point QB for starters. Just to warm up. I hope you are still on 1.02?

Not to impune your e-mailing skills Jim, but I'm staring at an empty inbox.

I know you're itching to surrender, but really....

(edited because of nap-addled brain)

[ May 03, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Not to impune your e-mailing skills Jim, but I'm staring at an empty inbox.

I know you're itching to surrender, but really....

(edited because of nap-addled brain)

Okay, resent, and no comments about e-mail skills if you please.

I mean Geez, the leader of your board can't even find the send key.