Forgetful Goodales Cheery Waffle of Monthly Moves

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Must....resist...urge.....let....someone....else.....mock....

You're a braver man than I Gunga Axe.

Excuse me Mr Goodale sir, with all due respect, I was curious that your Harem of bitches seems quite empty.

Is this because:

1. You have never actually won a game of CMBB?

2. It's a leftover dancecard from your high school prom?

3. It's a list of the pets that the Humane Society felt you were capable of taking care of?

As far as your ant problem, I would advise taking a good hard look at your personal hygiene issues. For example: rat droppings in your bran flakes does not make it raisin bran. Okay?

[edited before the spelling police arrive]

[ May 05, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

You're just begging for a mouthful of molten TNT aren't ya Bog Boy?? :mad: Or perhaps a good slathering over an open campfire surrounded by my liquered up Ruskies fresh from the battlefield? :mad: You got it maggot breath!! :mad: I can't wait until you feel the hot fury of my angry TNT. You're a newbee to this thread and you think you're tough don't ya maggot!? :mad: You aint **** puss brain!! :mad: You're gonna learn, like so many others have before you, that MasterGoodale's TNT is quite disturbed. Most of it has done hard time and/or spent time in a padded cell and it aint happy. :mad:

Bon appetit scum scrotum :mad:

Must....resist...urge.....let....someone....else.....mock....

Oh come on, Axe (maggot), let it out! You'll hurt yourself trying to hold in a belly full of mockery. I'd join in the mocking, but I'm still basking in the glow of coming up with a defense for my sig line that Johnny Cochran (maggot) could only dream of. I feel like Joe Pesci (maggot) in "My Cousin Vinnie". Thanks to all the thread regulars (maggots) who were dazzled by my erudition, my razor sharp logic, and my fancy footwork :D

Goodale (maggot), I'll give you until Friday to get our rematch started, or you'll be without your G's for a long time. Maybe the mold and the ants could do your turns for you. They'd probably be faster, and they'd probably make just as many good moves as you make. :D

Paddington (maggot), our game is about to be cut short for lack of participation. I thought uber-Finns were rough, tough he-men who ate their meat raw and carried German tanks on their backs for the exercise. So how do you explain the lack of turns? You're making MasterGoodale (maggot) look like a speed demon. Friday is the deadline. Prinz Eugen (maggot), can't you take a drive up the coast and slap Paddington (maggot) silly for me? GRRRRR!!! :mad:

"LOOK AT ME, MA!! KING OF THE WORLD!!"

Wow, haven't seen Dave H this furious since budget cuts forced the office manager to switch from Starbucks to Folgers. :mad: I do like the peppering of maggot now with every post.

Not a drop of TNT flung at Prinze Eugen who is slinking about the map out of sight. But in fine Finnish fashion the good man is still sending turns.

Axe2121 whooo-weeeee, boy howdy, this pig is fried. Just wish Soddball had given me a flamethrowing HT to finish the lad off. After playing possum for 6 turns his NOT-DEAD ATG popped my PzIV in the side. :mad: Even a inept Canadien, with French leanings, shows promise on occasion. Too little, too late laddie. What will your sig line be? This ain't gonna be no namby-pamby draw. :mad:

Set-up off to Soddball.

Nothing for Teddy as I was reeling from the blindingly, brilliant weaseling of Dave H. Speaking of which my game w/ Soddball started before the Great Name Swap of 2003. Seeing loophole....large loophole.......

Gaylord Focker is bitching on the GF about peeps not sending turns. This from a sackless, no-turn-sending, tank-losing maggot who hasn't stopped "petting" his "monkey" long enough to send me a turn in the last 7 days. :mad:

MissusPoophead has been gnashing teeth and spouting off but I have yet to see a setup. No excuses about mold, ants, moldy ants, no waffles or any other clap-trap. :mad: No wonder we get so many fly-by-night, no-game-finishing, maggots in here. Time to raise the bar, slapnuts.

I'm just glad MasterAntTrap finally found an opponent(s) he could handle.

And the fat lady ain't singing yet Mike_the_bozo.

Skanker is sure teaching those trees hiding his own troops a lesson. Despite what he says. tongue.gif Love that PBEM helper though.

Jim Boggs is the unluckiest man alive. In our QB I got both flags and he gets to wallow through swamp to come get them. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Just spent the morning calling scumba....I mean, lawyers, to handle my new home build when it occurred to me -- I should have hired Dave. He'd probably find a loophole so big they'd pay me to take the house off their hands.

No word from Paddington in half a fortnight. He must still be enjoying the reappearance of sunlight. :D Clock is ticking though.

Jas :mad: n

[ May 05, 2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Just spent the morning calling scumba....I mean, lawyers, to handle my new home build when it occurred to me -- I should have hired Dave. He'd probably find a loophole so big they'd pay me to take the house off their hands.

Okay, Axe (you maggot), here's what you do: Start off by ranting and raving that the basement of your dream home is full of some mysterious mold. Everyone knows that mold causes your body to move more and more slowly, and you forget everything going on in your life.

After a couple of months, begin complaining that your dream home is swarming with insects; say, for example, ants. By this time the realtor and the seller will be anxious to see the last of you, and will do anything to be rid of you.

It would take someone with an inordinate amount of chutzpa to pull a stunt like that, though. :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Nothing for Teddy as I was reeling from the blindingly, brilliant weaseling of Dave H

Promises, promises. This thread has become quite upsetting - mold, maggots, mold, ants, mold and now a wannabe bunch of lawyers. Could things sink any lower?

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Nothing for Teddy as I was reeling from the blindingly, brilliant weaseling of Dave H

Promises, promises. This thread has become quite upsetting - mold, maggots, mold, ants, mold and now a wannabe bunch of lawyers. Could things sink any lower?

Teddy </font>

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Teddy </font>

Originally posted by Dave H :

Well, some more members of the British royal family could show up. ;)

Soddball could create another scenario. :mad:

MasterGoodale (the maggot) could win a PBEM. Nah!! :rolleyes:

The (late, lamented) mike the wino2 could turn up again. redface.gif

Mrs. MasterGoodale could have -- children!! NOOooooo!!! :eek:

Thanks Dave. That's almost "too much perspective" smile.gif

Update: Sadly my smug, self-satisfied glow of competence regarding the all-infantry encounter with Soddball may have been a little premature ... watch this space.

Teddy

Almost to page 2, you maggots truly must try harder.

Lo and behold, the Moldy Master has fought his way through the ants and sent me a set-up. Let the game begin....and hopefully end in this lifetime.

As for the plucky Canuck, Axe2121, his goose is cooked. Church let out early as the roof came tumbling down. Unfortunately the Sherman that was van-pooling pulled into to a no-parking zone. No tow-trucks around so I shot it up. Damnable bastiche won't accept the inevitable, some mumblings about a fat lady and singing. Well, lad, the lady may not be singing but she is off in the wings warming up.

Soddball still mulling over the map? Look at the pretty buildings now before they all come down.

Prinze Eugen has nothing on the map that I can see. Sez it'll all change soon.

Gaylord Focker got off the GF long enough to send a turn.

Game sent to Teddy so now the dance-card is full once again.

Goodale you siphilitic bag of non TNT chucking mold and ant food!!!

I

got

your

turn.

I'm

out of

town until

later this week

so guess what?

You

won't

get a turn

for a while.

How's it feel now that you must wait MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :mad: GGGGGGGG :mad: OOOOOT????? :mad:

God I love this thread.

PS Lemon juice also annoys the crap out of ants for less money than boric acid. Maggot.

It's aaaawwwweful quiet in the forums today eh my little fesces slathered maggots!?? What's the matter, TNT burned your tongue?? :mad: AAAAHAHAH AHAH AH AH AH AH AH AAAAAAAAAAA HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARARARAR AR ARARARAR AR AR AAR ARARARARAR !!!! :mad:

That's right puss wads! You begged MasterGoodale to sling some hate and now you got it and YOU don't LIKE it! :mad:

Thermoplae I notice you're quite 'sparse' throughout this thread these days maggot!. . .did I burn you college-boy lips off with all that angry flaming TNT? You sure aren't sparse on the battlefield - hell can'y walk 2 feet without stepping all over you!! :mad: You're mine you slithering little slug of a man! Better hit the books a little harder before you play me again stink nuts! :mad:

Carrot You're just s maggot. A Christian maggot, but still a maggot. I'm sorry if I broke a few of your commandments when I blew your men to pieces with that artillery. This one could be close scum pouch. :mad:

Snarker Pff. What a snot-nosed little loser. Wipe the TNT off your face and fight like a good TNT-Slather Kraut should! You're mine bitch and boy do I have a sig for your sorry ass! I can't wait! :mad:

Soddball Do you see it yet maggot? It's slow coming, but it's coming. Puss sack.

Whino you drunk you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell against the tonage of flaming, angry, bitter, furious, disturbed molten TNT I'm gonna unleash on that ass! Your side of the battlefield is gonna be nothing but a blizzard of limbs maggot!! Hunker Down Bitch!! :mad:

MasterGoodale (maggot), I'm having a tough time this morning deciding which is more annoying:

A. When you disappear for weeks at a time, or

B. When you refuse to disappear. ;)

Glad to see you battled your way through the ants and made it to your computer. I'll be looking for your setup this evening. I expect it to be something like your elite Russian Guards Tank Army assaulting my unfit platoon of conscript Italian cavalry. Probably on a map that makes a tennis court look bumpy.

On the bright side, no matter what happens in our battle, I'll look for a loophole to avoid having to do anything! Maggot! ;)

Don't worry, Dave H. Goodale's troops are as capable as he is - a bunch of worthless cock-knockers with more potatoes than brains. Feel free to open up the requisite "Can 'o Whoopass" on him with my blessings.

In my latest turn against Goodale, he is discovering than Russian SMG infantry, whilst they are very effective at ranges under 40m, are jackall use when facing off against a StuG and a platoon of dug in Panzergrenadiere at 120m. ho, ho, ho. tongue.gif

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

ARARARAR ARAR AAR AR AR AR RRRRR!!! you better be bluffing SnotBall!! :mad: :mad:

You'd better get used to being my Wife, Goodale. It's a long-standing commitment for someone as inept as you are.