Forgetful Goodales Cheery Waffle of Monthly Moves

Well I guess I can hold that ticket to Indiana. Congratulations to Dave H for avoiding the embarrassment of losing to MoldyGuttersnipe.

However, I do have to chastise him for his victory conditions imposed on MasterGoatmilk. Instead of sounding like his lungs are filling with mold, mucus and bile (GARGARGARGRAGGRGRGGRAAAA!!!), he now sounds like a stuck pig (EEEAAAAERRRRRARAREREEEEARARAA!!!), a fax machine, or his mother when he has a go at her.

Take your pick.

Jas :mad: n

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: :mad:

Happy Mayday, you pile of maggot-droppings !!

GRGRGRGRGRGRGRRGRGRGRGRG !!!! :mad: :mad:

A private message to my opponents, the scumbags that I despise so, your turns will arrive later !

[ May 01, 2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Well I guess I can hold that ticket to Indiana. Congratulations to Dave H for avoiding the embarrassment of losing to MoldyGuttersnipe.

However, I do have to chastise him for his victory conditions imposed on MasterGoatmilk. Instead of sounding like his lungs are filling with mold, mucus and bile (GARGARGARGRAGGRGRGGRAAAA!!!), he now sounds like a stuck pig (EEEAAAAERRRRRARAREREEEEARARAA!!!), a fax machine, or his mother when he has a go at her.

Take your pick.

I think it's hilarious, and I wish I had thought of it first. If I wasn't so busy collecting wives, my punishment to those who lose against me would be to force them to leave the letter 'A' out of all of their posts for the next 30 days. :D

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

:mad: :mad:

Happy Mayday, you pile of maggot-droppings !!

GRGRGRGRGRGRGRRGRGRGRGRG !!!! :mad: :mad:

A private message to my opponents, the scumbags that I despise so, your turns will arrive later !

Wow, a private message from an uber-Finn. Now my life has meaning! :D:D

Prinz Eugen, have you ever seen the photos of your rusting namesake somewhere in the Pacific? Somebody posted them here months ago, and I don't remember where they are. I'd look, but it's lunch time, so you're on your own. :D

MasterGoodale neglected to give the point values from our recently concluded game. It was: Good Guys 71; Goodales Russians 29. Taking the G away was actually Goodales idea, since he mentioned it in an e-mail back in mid-game. I thought it was an excellent suggestion, rather than just being added to the long and growing list of daddies. We'll see how long he can keep his Gs bottled up. :D

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Snarker and Mike the Wino enjoy a long night in:

****SNIPPED BECAUSE IT SINGED ME EYEBALLS***

Roight. When you tire of the embrace of your favorite goat, purty please send a feckin' TNT slathered turn!!!! No excuses about bounce backs.

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Prinz Eugen, have you ever seen the photos of your rusting namesake somewhere in the Pacific? Somebody posted them here months ago, and I don't remember where they are. I'd look, but it's lunch time, so you're on your own. :D

Allow me to undertake what the lazy Hoosier Dave H wouldn't/couldn't.

Link here.

OH GLORY BE!!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH THE FECKIN-FLAMING-MOLTEN-GROCERY-SACKS-OF-MOLTEN-TNT ARE FLYING NOW!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

(the above over-usage of "G" was for none other than MasterGoodale

Whatta bunch of maggots the lot of you are.

Axe2121 just learned not to drive his brand-new, lend-lease Sherman into the 'hood after spending the last turn CHUKIN-MOLTEN-TNT at my uber-Truppen. The pissed-off Krauts waxed aforementioned AFV as it lined up a shot, which it never fired, at my brave PzIV doing a little downtown remodeling. The ill-fated gamey flag rush is now without armour support. :eek:

Dave H is a sober, closet mormon (or is it amish? mennonite, perhaps?) who is only capable of a turn a night. What happened to the bright-eyed, chubby-cheeked lad which started this fiasco? Has the turn of seasons turned your thoughts to things non-CMBB? Turn 29 of 25 and we have yet to see the outcome.

No contact with the forces of darkness led by Prinz Eugen . Death awaits you, with big, nasty teeth.

Setup to Soddball when I get around to it.

Originally posted by Soddball:

If I wasn't so busy collecting wives, my punishment to those who lose against me would be to force them to leave the letter 'A' out of all of their posts for the next 30 days. :D

Kiss my *ss, you go*t fell*ting b*st*rd.

J*s :mad: n

Wow, a private message from an uber-Finn. Now my life has meaning! :D:D

No problem, my sober, yet trustworthy opponent. I do remember the Oirish saying : "Never trust a man who does not drink", but there seemingly are exceptions to every rule. I would be delighted if there was anything, anything I could do to ease your miserable existence ! Just one word, and I will do it. No pleas will be accepted on the battle ravaging, though. Your men will perish in vain, and there will be nothing to change that. It is inevitable.

One thing you could do. Please fix the issue I mentioned in email ?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Allow me to undertake what the lazy Hoosier Dave H wouldn't/couldn't.

Link here.

That's one rusty warship !! :eek:

[ May 01, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Snarker and Mike the Wino enjoy a long night in:

****SNIPPED BECAUSE IT SINGED ME EYEBALLS***

Roight. When you tire of the embrace of your favorite goat, purty please send a feckin' TNT slathered turn!!!! No excuses about bounce backs.

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Setup to Soddball when I get around to it.

Hmm, now what shall be the punishment for you if I win this one?

How about an addition to your sig line:

"My mother says that Soddball is the finest shag in the Northern Hemisphere - and she would know." :D

Who ever playing Dave H may want to run a virus check. I received a turn from him, fortunately Hotmail warned me not to open it because it contained, according to Hotmail, a virus . And viruses are bad. I hope this is not anything serious. Just thought you lot should know.

Hope you'll get it fixed soon Dave H, so the battle may continue ! smile.gif

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Who ever playing Dave H may want to run a virus check. I received a turn from him, fortunately Hotmail warned me not to open it because it contained, according to Hotmail, a virus . And viruses are bad. I hope this is not anything serious. Just thought you lot should know.

Hotmail makes bogus virus alerts from time to time. Try uploading the file again is my advice.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :mad:

Axe2121 you have time to post but no time to get my turn out? Stop stalling I have buildings to destroy.

As far as your request Soddball , I would decline on putting that in my sig. You may not know this but this is a line between good and poor taste. Should you require an endorsement of your sexual prowess by all means canvas the bevy of prostitutes that have enjoyed your company, and cash, or have one of your four-legged partners chime in. So you are supremely confident of your victory, eh? Why should I even bother? Ah, yes. Pride goeth before the fall and you sir, are ready for a tipsy.

Axe2121 you have time to post but no time to get my turn out? Stop stalling I have buildings to destroy.

And if you weren't so busy posting you'd see it's been sitting in your inbox for the last 10 minutes maggot. GARGRAGGRAGRAGRAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have run two different virus scans on my hard drive, and neither picked up any sign of a virus. Have any of the rest of you had any indication of a virus on any turns I've sent? Mike, you would be the most likely, since Goodale and _UXcva are only good for a turn a week or less. Paddington asked me to resend a turn a few days ago, but I've had no more contact with that source of information. I don't want to send any more turns until I'm sure I'm not spreading some kind of virus. Help!! I suspect it's a curse from Goodale or Axe, but I can't be sure. :mad:

As far as your request Soddball , I would decline on putting that in my sig. You may not know this but this is a line between good and poor taste. ... Why should I even bother? Ah, yes. Pride goeth before the fall and you sir, are ready for a tipsy.

Don't forget to throw the pearls before him. Should help the fall to boot.

Another turn from Goodale. Something is not right...

I suspect it's a curse from Goodale or Axe, but I can't be sure. :mad:

How dare you put me in the same sentence as that two-bit, non-TNT chuckin' fancy boy?!?

In answer to your question Dave, all of your turns were a-okay. I've had that virus notification maybe, ummm, twice in the five odd years I've *shudder* used Hotmail. Tried to resave the attachment and it was fine in both cases.

That's why I have my secret ;) e-mail account.

You're all nothing but a slithering pouch of puss wads!! :mad: :mad:

And something tells me a good many of ya are feeling the hot bitter angry fury that is known as TNT!!! :mad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Soddball won't be such a happy camper in about 3-4 more turns I suspect. Neither will carrot face!! Snarker hahahah he might as well have jumped into a river of molten TNT 10 turns ago! :mad: But it's still fun watching his men run like the girlie pussies they are. It would be more attractive if they at least had an arm, leg or head attached to their body!! :mad:

Maggots. The whole lot a ya. :mad:

ARARARAEEARREAREAREARAEAREAREARARARAARARARARARAAAAAA C C C CC R R R R R R R R R A A A AA A ARR R R R CAAARRRCACACACACRACARRCARCRRRR!!!! :mad:

Let it be known, that Rooskies of neverheard have stumbled upon some laser-guided, molten überTNT, and few survivors, while crying for their mamas, are crawling back to their hideous caves, from where they were drafted for this battle in the first place. :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Maggots. The whole lot a ya. :mad:

ARARARAEEARREAREAREARAEAREAREARARARAARARARARARAAAAAA C C C CC R R R R R R R R R A A A AA A ARR R R R CAAARRRCACACACACRACARRCARCRRRR!!!! :mad:

You should see a doctor about that cough.