Forgetful Goodales Cheery Waffle of Monthly Moves

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snarker's a non-TNT-Chucking pussy. :mad: I've never seen such girlie-men on the battlefield! I'm still picking up his men's burnt, crispy, TNT-Slathered limbs and heads for Christ's sake!! :mad:

I've decided to give the little maggot a rematch anyway. Just so I can have fun blasting his little Krauts with more of those red-hot, blistering, angry ball-bearing cannister rounds :mad: HAHAHHAHAH AH AH AH AHAH AHH AHHAHA AH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAH AH AH A AAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :mad: :mad:

Maggot. :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

EXACTLY Bog Boy!! - because there would be so much furious TNT-Induced explosions it would suck all the air into itself!! :mad:

You're a smart guy!! :mad:

Boggs drills a hot smash down the third base line, a sure double, but wait, can it be....whoa! what a diving save by MGD.

Boggs shakes his head in disbelief.

[edited to assure Soddball of the correct spelling of whoa]

[ May 07, 2003, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale (the maggot):

... I play to the level of my slithering opponents. :mad: That's why I sucked against DaveH

Okay, maggot, so now I get the credit for how you played? I tried to get my German infantry to move under your artillery barrages, but they refused. I left all of my, count 'em, TWO AFVs to sit in front of your T-34s, but my crews KO'd all of your tanks. I fired my 75mm infantry guns in full view of your tanks until I ran out of ammunition. I attacked you across wide-open terrain with one whole battalion of mountain infantry, a platoon of pioneers, a Stug III, and a Pz IV, and the only unit you eliminated was a single two-man flamethrower team. :eek:

Sorry, MasterGoodale (maggot), but I must confess that your performance in our battle was beyond my capabilities. I'm hoping to play much better in our rematch. I suppose that means you will, too. :D

Originally posted by Axe2121 (the maggot):

Look at it this way -- Indiana hasn't experienced excitement like this since.....well, since ever

Hey, Axe (maggot), what kind of Canadian are you, anyway? I thought everyone in Canada sat around all day, drinking Molson, being pleasantly mellow, and saying, "Have a nice day, eh!" I suspect you're an imposter. You're probably one of those middle eastern terrorists who are all hanging out in Canada waiting to cross the border and max out their credit cards at strip clubs. I've got my eye on you, mister maggot. If you see a black helicopter, just ignore it. :D

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

[edited to insure Soddball's approval of spelling form]

In Blighty that would be "ensure", maggot :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pedantic Teddy </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey, Axe (maggot), what kind of Canadian are you, anyway? I thought everyone in Canada sat around all day, drinking Molson, being pleasantly mellow, and saying, "Have a nice day, eh!" I suspect you're an imposter. You're probably one of those middle eastern terrorists who are all hanging out in Canada waiting to cross the border and max out their credit cards at strip clubs.

The three closest American cities to where I live are Buffalo, Syracuse and Rochester. The Orangemen aside, if the strippers look anything like the "people" I've seen wandering the streets in said cities, I'm burning my passport.

And before I get piled on by some of the freaks in the GF -- :Dsmile.gif;)tongue.gif :cool:

As for MasterNumbNuts this is the fifth -- count 'em: one, two, three, four, five -- time he has threatened me with his *oooohh* military genius. I figure he can threaten me fifteen more times before he runs out of fingers and toes and actually sends a setup.

What a wanker.

Jas :mad: n

Asse and Nevermind you two maggots will soon be receiving a setup from the GrandMaster Goodale so full of hate, fury and TNT-Slathered chunks of lead you'll be begging for a Sig that refers to your homosexual tendencies! :mad: I'm sick of all that smack you two have been slinging and it's high time I show you real brilliant tactics! ARAARR AR R AR AR R AR AR R !!!! :mad:

Now that I am eliminating my pathetic maggot opponents (if you want to call them that) one by one, I have free slots opening up! And guess what??! :mad: I'm saving a couple just for you two slithering cowards! :mad:

*sigh*

I always believe in helping the less fortunate,so yes,i will tutor..err play you.I'll let you witness some of my military prowess,and with it,you should FINALLY be able to add some poor idjit to your harem.Let me know when you want your lessons to begin :mad: :mad: :D:D

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I play to the level of my slithering opponents. :mad: That's why I sucked against DaveH

So, if I understand correctly, if you were to play a hotseat game against yourself, the suck that would be created would rival a Black Hole?

[edited to insure Soddball's approval of spelling form] </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

That should be "ensure", not "insure". Mongoloid.

Edited to add;

Yes, I know Teddy pointed it out first. Since he is enjoying a family size can of "Soddball's Whooparse" at the moment he can't be expected to handle everything on his own.

Well, as of now, it is spelled correctly!

*whips out brand new Lloyd's of London insurance certificate granting full domestic and international spelling coverage*

However, I do appreciate the fact that you actually read my posts.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

That should be "ensure", not "insure". Mongoloid.

Edited to add;

Yes, I know Teddy pointed it out first. Since he is enjoying a family size can of "Soddball's Whooparse" at the moment he can't be expected to handle everything on his own.

Well, as of now, it is spelled correctly!

*whips out brand new Lloyd's of London insurance certificate granting full domestic and international spelling coverage*

However, I do appreciate the fact that you actually read my posts. </font>

I truly love the British, such charming and well educated folk.

I only know because Mumsy bought me a Speak And Spell this Christmas.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

As for MasterNumbNuts this is the fifth -- count 'em: one, two, three, four, five -- time he has threatened me with his *oooohh* military genius. I figure he can threaten me fifteen more times before he runs out of fingers and toes and actually sends a setup.

I’m guessing it could be more - I don’t think you can take it for granted MG has the standard issue of digits (or even limbs).

Teddy!! Where's my hooring turn? I feel the need to pacify your german hordes a bit more!

Well if I didn’t have to send turns twice, because you haven’t worked out your wastebasket isn’t used to store messages, we might get stuff done more quickly. Check your mail, Muppet. :mad:

Teddy

I gladly report to you all (muppets), in my very drunk condition, that national disgrace has fallen upon all Finns, despite their race or whether they are citizens of this country or not, that Swedish hockey team have beaten us 6-5 after Finns led the game 5-1 after one and half periods.

Now, excuse me I have to drink.gifnut.gifpuke.gifbored.gif

Originally posted by Keke:

Ahem, let's analyze this in terms of the thread: Keke gulps red hot, molten TNT drink.gif

His world turns upside down and inside out nut.gif

Feeling the searing agony of liquid splodies, Keke desperately attempts to expel the unstable substance by jamming a spare stick of TNT down his throat puke.gif

But it's too late and our hero takes a dirt nap bored.gif

I'm back and your turns are done you whining mounds of maggot muck.

Even yours GoodAnt.

Home late, out early tomorrow. Turns slow or not at all until Tuesday. I think I stepped in some mold and infected my staff, some of which were too weak to withstand it.

On a positive note, Soddball doesn't like our rematch scenario. This is enough to make me all warm inside.

MasterGoodale is correcting my late night, drunken emails to him but turns are only received every 2 days. In his defense, the maggot is trying to prepare a proper attack against 3000 points of masterfully placed and controlled German troops. He may be a maggot but he ain't as dumb as he looks...or sounds....or his play style would lead you to believe.

Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm back and your turns are done you whining mounds of maggot muck.

Ah-haa!! Now that I have the PBEM helper you ordered me to get, I can say, with confidence, "Where's my turn maggot?!?"

Jas :mad: n

You too Mike. Mold or no mold.

[ May 08, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

You slithering pile of goat guts! :mad:

I've prepared my well-thought out assault on The Drunk - 4500 pts is a big can a whoop arse maggots! ARARARR AR AAAAR RRRRRR!!! :mad: Somebody's not gonna be too happy with MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker - when this is all said and done, and I'll give you a hint - their names are DaveH and Mike_the_Whiner :mad:

Dave that tongue wagging TNT-swallowing wannabe has the enjoyable task of defending against my furious 4500 points of Russian hate! :mad: Just ask Snarker what that's like! AAHAHAHAA AHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! :mad:

Eat up maggot lips it's time to die! :mad:

Axe. Did you in fact open turn 30 I sent you on 5/5/2003 9:30 EST?

PBEM helper here says 'wait' and the last turn in my in box is 5/5/2003 7:45, turn 29.

Let me know if my send went AWOL. Maybe the electronic postmen are now rivaling the efficiency of their human counterparts...

hey Snarker you maggot how are the old Krauts feeling today? Not so good I suppose after that failed advance last night that resulted in a bunch of pussy men running back to the rear with hot blistering angry lead riddling their backs! :mad: I honestly have to admit that I blistered your Krauts good this game. My defensive tactics were truly ingenius in this one.

After I get the official "You have ridled and blistered Snarker with hot angry lead to the point where he can no longer fight you MasterGoodale" I will challenge you to a rematch. I'll let YOU send the setup this time. I'll attack to show you how it's suppose to be done. Don't worry, you're not alone my son. Whiner, DaveH, Soddball, Thermoplae, and possible Carrot feel your pain. :mad: :mad:

Whiner, DaveH, Soddball, Thermoplae, and possible Carrot feel your pain. :mad: :mad:

Goodale, you warty love funnel. You haven't even grazed my defences:

For all those interested in the status of Goodale's game against me, here are the losses:

Me:

1 Company HQ

1 Panzershreck

2 HMG-42s

1 Halftrack

Goodale:

2 SU-152s

1 KV-85

7 T-34s

3 M16 Halftracks

1 T-60

2 Universal Carriers

:eek:

Goodale has just TWO tanks left and my only concern now is which of my dozen or more heavy guns I should use to paste them with this time. He is particularly pleased because he's taken over two flags which I had no defenders on whatsoever.

hey Snarker you maggot how are the old Krauts feeling today? Not so good I suppose after that failed advance last night that resulted in a bunch of pussy men running back to the rear with hot blistering angry lead riddling their backs! :mad: I honestly have to admit that I blistered your Krauts good this game. My defensive tactics were truly ingenius in this one.

MasterGoodale, if there's anything that makes you even more obnoxious than losing miserably, it has to be winning. :eek: Not that we've had much experience with this side of you. ;)

My problem with our "battle" is figuring out where to defend. I'm not used to having ELEVEN flags to cover! What did you do, add one flag for every toe? With all the points you gave me, I've bought all kinds of exotic stuff that I've never used before, or even seen. Wait until you run into the 1200 points worth of Fortifications you allowed me. You're going to discover this entire end of the map is one giant minefield. It's too bad you have us fighting in the middle of a gigantic woods. I'll probably miss seeing some of the mines going off. But you won't! Looks like most of the TNT my Germans will be chucking will come at you from below ground. :D

Goodale, you warty love funnel. You haven't even grazed my defences:

For all those interested in the status of Goodale's game against me, here are the losses:

Me:

1 Company HQ

1 Panzershreck

2 HMG-42s

1 Halftrack

Goodale:

2 SU-152s

1 KV-85

7 T-34s

3 M16 Halftracks

1 T-60

2 Universal Carriers

:eek:

Goodale has just TWO tanks left and my only concern now is which of my dozen or more heavy guns I should use to paste them with this time. He is particularly pleased because he's taken over two flags which I had no defenders on whatsoever.

This sounds like Goodale's definitely getting better. It must be due to the quality of his opponents. Or maybe his ants are helping him. :D