The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest konrad
Originally posted by YK2:

Nothing wrong with that is there?

Hair too long ,but otherwise great.You are officially allowed to print that in large ,put in the frames and have it in front of you bed.(You too Joe ,you too...)

[ June 12, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hortlund, you shameless Scandinavian scamp! Did you get the Kursk file back? Hiding in the vaste wastelands of Russia won't work for you, even though France proved it would in the 1800s and Germany proved it again in World War II.

We'll never see ifRune melts our computers if you don't send the file back, lad.

Sorry sorry, Its just that I GOT ACCEPTED AS A BETATESTER FOR THIS GAME! And I have been studying the forbidden scrolls hidden in the SECRET forums where no mortals ever tread.

Turns will be out tomorrow.

-edit...oopps I didnt see that the train had left for Coventry already... apologies.

[ June 12, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. I have managed to retain the first of our Stenographers, it seems only fair to me she be assigned to the first volunteer:

Well, that would be me then I suppose... So how will this work? Do you mail her over or somefink?

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Polish git. Please leave me alone. I have been trying to avoid you because I really cant stand you. At all. Please do me the curtesy of not talking to me anymore. Thanks.

Loosing nerves ,Swedish git ,ha ?

And I'm avoiding You ,because i can't stand you...but I'm merciful ,so sometimes I talk to the lessers.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

And I'm avoiding You ,because i can't stand you...but I'm merciful ,so sometimes I talk to the lessers.

No, see I am serious. There is no ignore function on this forum, if there is I cant find it. And I have to hand it to you, I have been on forums like this since 98 and you are the first one Ive ever wanted to put on my ignore list....and then I cant find the ignore list, oh the irony...

So, I am serious when Im asking you. Please just leave me alone. Thanks.

[ June 12, 2003, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

No, see I am serious. Just leave me alone. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Ye gods, I'm still playing BB games? Send a turn please. I thought I had evacuated all my turns properly. except for OGSF, who finally sent me one. Grrr.

Must finish up BB forthwith, chop chop people!

Wha' tha feck are yoo on aboot laddie? Ain tha thirrrd place, af'n ye didnae bold mah poxy monicker agin, Ah'll shaft ye wi' a splintery caber an' roll ye doon castle hill. Ain tha second, wha tha feck are ye on aboot? Are ye clearin' tha decks fer tha Afrika Korp game or are ye ainly playin' CMBO noo?

Pillock.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. I have managed to retain the first of our Stenographers, it seems only fair to me she be assigned to the first volunteer:

trackimage.pl?I=46254&H=weeklyworldnews%2Ecom&Image=http%3A%2F%2Fweb1%2Eami%2Dadmin%2Ecom%2Fimages%2F39867%2Ejpg

I suppose I should do my duty to the pool and volunteer.

P.S.- could I have some beer to?

Originally posted by OGSF:

Wha' tha feck are yoo on aboot laddie? Ain tha thirrrd place, af'n ye didnae bold mah poxy monicker agin, Ah'll shaft ye wi' a splintery caber an' roll ye doon castle hill. Ain tha second, wha tha feck are ye on aboot? Are ye clearin' tha decks fer tha Afrika Korp game or are ye ainly playin' CMBO noo?

Pillock.

yessir) I gave up bolding names ages ago - none of you are worth it.

yessir) I still don't like BB even after another hiatus so I'm finishing up all my current BB PBEMs (not abandoning, just finishing) and I'll stick with BO for awhile.

three bags full) I met a real Odztralian a few weeks ago and she'd never heard of "get a furry dog up ya"

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

How I imagine AussieJeff ...

napoleon.jpg

You know, I alway imagined old AJ would end up as one of those guys in the asylum, claiming to be Napoleon. Seems like I'm not the only one. </font>

lenakonrad ... Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa ... I'm SORRY that I posted photos, I can't think what possessed me to do so, I certainly will never post another photo in my life since I now know that it might lead to the UNLEASHING OF THE ARTIST IN YOU YET AGAIN.

I'll try to explain again ... posting A photo to illustrate a point or add emphasis to a post is a GOOD thing. Posting photo after photo as part of one your bizarre, drug induced, stream of conciousness serial, drive by POSTINGS is NOT A GOOD THING. We don't really CARE how you see us and the bloom was off the rose by the fifth or sixth photo.

Now ... KNOCK IT OFF!

Thanks ever so,

Joe

Posted by Joe - NOT ME - Shaw

Posting photo after photo as part of one your bizarre, drug induced, stream of conciousness serial, drive by POSTINGS is NOT A GOOD THING.
So this is different, or excuses you ? How.

Noba.

Hi Chaps and Ladies

Thanks for your kind words and prayers during our difficult time dealing with our grief, its much appreciated.

Enough of that for the time being, So whats been going on then ? , I need Pool Gossip to get me up to date .

Love and Hugs etc

Simon

Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by Joe - NOT ME - Shaw

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Posting photo after photo as part of one your bizarre, drug induced, stream of conciousness serial, drive by POSTINGS is NOT A GOOD THING.

So this is different, or excuses you ? How.

Noba. </font>