Throw some TNT on the fire before it Waffles and mind the Cheery renovations

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

It appears I have upset some of Eric Young's followers with a post on the General Forum. They have responded with bogus reviews of Road to Moscow at The Depot. I am a bit shocked at the moment and have no idea how to respond to it.

I reviewd your damn scenario in a positive fashion to counter those fanbois. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thats the last nice thing I do for u, EVER, maggot. :mad:

Originally posted by Abbott:

Between this and building a Cat House I have had no time to work on your new battle today Smopes and Mr. G. but you are not forgotten.

Hmmmm, I used to think you were alright Becket but now that you've admitted to keeping this pair of reprobates in your mind for more than a fleeting moment, I'm not so sure anymore......

OK, OK - enough with the hugs and kisses alread!! redface.gifredface.gif

I think I'm gonna puke - I'd always thought Abbot was a grown up boy who could take his knocks without worrying too much about mindless twats like Burt and Derrek - but now I'm gonna have to change hisrating to "merely human" - I hate that!! :mad: :mad:

But the first couple of reviews for "The Road to Moscow" make interesting reading, and I haven't played the game yet - so any other RTM virgins out there wanna have a mutual deflowering? :eek:

For gawds sake let's throw some TNT about instead of warm fuzzies!!

Hey Smope - you sorted out your problem with file names yet??

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Between this and building a Cat House I have had no time to work on your new battle today Smopes and Mr. G. but you are not forgotten.

Hmmmm, I used to think you were alright Becket but now that you've admitted to keeping this pair of reprobates in your mind for more than a fleeting moment, I'm not so sure anymore...... </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmmm, I used to think you were alright Becket but now that you've admitted to keeping this pair of reprobates in your mind for more than a fleeting moment, I'm not so sure anymore...... </font>

Why not at all, My good friend Axe is doing the editing, so I know it will be perfect.

The fact that he thinks that Abbott is Becket does not worry me in the least. The fact that he let the phrase Cat House pass him by without a blink or a nod would also worry some, but not me. So like I said, I know it will be perfect.

LOL!!!!

I noticed that as well. I also could have said "Dog House" or a "House for my Cats" however I chose "Cat House" because I knew, I just knew, someone in here if not (four) would jump all over that one. I was wrong, of course. Today hasn’t been my day for getting things right though.

I received an e-mail earlier today saying (close to) Eric Young rocks dude. F@#k you and your Road to Moscow scenario.

The next couple hours were slightly out of kilter. Thanks for the laugh Jim .

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Originally posted by Mike:

OK, OK - enough with the hugs and kisses alread!! redface.gifredface.gif

I think I'm gonna puke - I'd always thought Abbot was a grown up boy who could take his knocks without worrying too much about mindless twats like Burt and Derrek - but now I'm gonna have to change hisrating to "merely human" - I hate that!! :mad: :mad:

But the first couple of reviews for "The Road to Moscow" make interesting reading, and I haven't played the game yet - so any other RTM virgins out there wanna have a mutual deflowering? :eek:

For gawds sake let's throw some TNT about instead of warm fuzzies!!

Hey Smope - you sorted out your problem with file names yet??

OK, Mike the Kiwi. I've got RTM, and a slot to fill since Cakey accidently shot and stewed The Prinz of Finland.

Good oh - let's have at it then!

What happened the the Prinz of Hellair?

I must've missed something.......I hate it when that happens :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

Good oh - let's have at it then!

What happened the the Prinz of Hellair?

I must've missed something.......I hate it when that happens :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not really sure what happened to our other Finn. All I know is Keke and Pee Ewe both dropped out of sight about the same time.

Only one came back... Muaahaaahaaa.

Axis or Allies? Or no preference which side bastes you in nitro and throws snap caps at your feet? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Arrrrrggghhhghg!!!!! The turns are trickling in so slowly that I had time to dig out "Age of Rifles", figure out how to run it with XP AND get the sound to work with this ancient DOS game.

Non turn sending maggots. Exceptions made for Axe and Becket, and of course any of you I'm not playing. That leaves... wait for it...

{drum roll...}

The Mold Encrusted Master Renovator

Yeah, I know. Knocked me over with a feather covered stick of TNT also.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Axis or Allies? Or no preference which side bastes you in nitro and throws snap caps at your feet?

Either/or - I know you're equally useless with both of them, so I'm assuming it'll make no difference whatsoever! tongue.gif

Hmmmmm. I wonder if mike_the_weiner:

A)Drowned in one of his vats.

B)Had his face horribly disfigured in some sort of grape crushing incident.

C)Ran away with the wife of an illegal immigrant when his back was turned as he was out harvesting grapes.

D)Is lying in a gutter somewhere.

E)All of the above.

Good morning, maggots!! And I use the term loosely, not wanting to offend any real maggots or their fanboyz! :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm. I wonder if mike_the_weiner:

A)Drowned in one of his vats.

B)Had his face horribly disfigured in some sort of grape crushing incident.

C)Ran away with the wife of an illegal immigrant when his back was turned as he was out harvesting grapes.

D)Is lying in a gutter somewhere.

E)All of the above.

I considered the likelihood of each of these and determined:

a. Very possible.

b. How could anyone tell?

c. What woman would give up an illegal immigrant migrant worker for mike?

d. Very possible.

e. Too much to ask for.

Becket, did you receive my e-mail last night? I don't know where the scenario you mentioned can be found. Did you just make up a title?

I have three BDLRM players who have finished 19 of the 20 turns. I suspect all of them (mike_the_gamey_whiner, MasterNoTurndale, and the ever-suave Teddy Windsor) are afraid to see their final score. Each of them thinks they have won a huge victory over me, but will it be enough to outscore the other Russian players? If any of them ever sends a turn we'll find out.

I sent an e-mail to Admiral Keth yesterday concerning the Depot ratings of "Road to Moscow" by burt and derek. I thought the other ratings after theirs were just as obviously bogus. Actually, I thought the "Eric Young" rating was legit, but I wondered how he had found time to play the scenario if he's working on his own game. Then Axe mentioned the link to matrix games was a phony, so I suppose that one is fake, too. Anyway, I believe Abbott's scenario doesn't need that kind of boost. It can stand on its own merit, as long as the obvious attacks on Abbott himself are rooted out.

Okay, soapbox back into storage. :D:D:D