Throw some TNT on the fire before it Waffles and mind the Cheery renovations

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

DaveH, I'm glad you appreciated this particular denouement to my struggle with the GrandMaggot. For a small fee, I can provide advice and strategy to all those who have now been slighted by MG's removal of their sigs.

:D , I mean, :mad:

Didn't you lose to MG? Who wants useless advice from you that they have to pay for? Oh wait, that's right, you call them clients. :D

[ October 10, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Gaylord if you would keep up, you would know that you turn is languishing in my Inbox, bursting with anticipation of the day that I may return to it, fill it with molten TNT and fling back at the twisted stump protruding from your torso.

Don't you have gay prOn photo shoot to get ready for? Lord knows Cakey luvs his nude male images...not that is anything wrong that, no wait, there IS a lot wrong with that if he posts that crap here again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Don't you have gay prOn photo shoot to get ready for? Lord knows Cakey luvs his nude male images...not that is anything wrong that, no wait, there IS a lot wrong with that if he posts that crap here again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You fecking penguing. You've been drinking your bottled piss after every two bottles of wine again, haven't you? :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

What't the point of posting on the CMAK thread if we aren't playing CMAK? Just to be the first challenge thread there? What in feckin hell are you nongs thinking?

Although the poster of the above is the ultimate nong, I happen to agree with him...won't happen again, I promise...trust me...really.

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

What't the point of posting on the CMAK thread if we aren't playing CMAK? Just to be the first challenge thread there? What in feckin hell are you nongs thinking?

Although the poster of the above is the ultimate nong, I happen to agree with him...won't happen again, I promise...trust me...really. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Agreed. We need a kick-ass title to launch it though. Comments? Questions? Concerns?

Kiss me arse. :mad: :mad: :mad:

On the first:

The Cheery Waffle meets North Africa: Excuse # 46-Goodale Invaded by Desert Rats

On the second:

NO!!!!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Out of curiosity, my most loathsome Goodalers, will you be moving your wallowing over to the CMAK forum when this thread has run it's course? Or staying here?

Tsk, tsk. I used to think you were above the lumpenposters here Seanachai (not by much, mind you) but I must reconsider my position after your use of "it's" as the possessive form of the word thread.

And yet another of my cultural icons crumbles to dust. *sniff*

Nihilism has never looked so appealing.