Winter buildings mod now available!

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

Absolutely amazing.

I hope you (and Juju and all the others) never get tired of making my gametime the richest experience it can be.

Thanks. smile.gif

As long as they keep making these great games, I'd like to keep learning how to mod. But the way Kwazydog keeps raising the bar higher, I might need to hire some help. ;)

Many thanks to Tanks a Lot for creating & Juju for testing these. Looking forward to their release and installation.

Tanks & Juju, I can’t describe how much your (and others) mods make already great games look simply fantastic! Kwazydog & BFC have some great resources in the CM modding cadre.

Now that I have Pavlov's MacModganizer, loading these great looking mods on my ancient Mac (32MB ATI Radeon PCI video card) is much easier than before. Games look much more realistic with these great mods installed.

Maybe when CMX2 is built there will be built in features for modders & gamers. Switch the grids on / off. Switch the mods on / off. Whatever happens with the new CMX2, hope you guys continue to enjoy modding in CM.

Thank you,

Robert

Originally posted by markl:

Look very nice, I will try to get these to-night.

Depending on CMMODS traffic!!!

Will they work with CMAK as well?

Assuming they have eight small building slots in CMAK, then they'll work fine. The demo only has about five small Italian buildings, plus three shacks. The BMPS can be re-numbered if that's the case for the full version.

Glad you guys like 'em. smile.gif

junk2drive:

I definitely wouldn't consider the original large winter buildings, or any of the originals bad. They are certainly more authentic for Russia than mine. My buildings hopefully look acceptable for later war battles, maybe in Germany. If Kwazydog could spend the amount of time on each graphic as we do, he'd probably put us all to shame.

Juju has done most of the larger buildings, and they do look excellent. You should download those and try them out. You won't be disappointed.

[ December 08, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Tanks a Lot ]

Originally posted by junk2drive:

sorry, overenthusiastic kudos turned into disrespect. what i was refering to is the cake iceing treatment on the window sills etc.

i just prefer your viewpoint so to speak.

No problem. Thanks for the compliments. I considered fogging up the outer edges of the window glass, but had to draw the line somewhere.