Boots & Tracks Announcement

Hey all,

Effective immediately, Wyatt Barnett is the new Boots & Tracks team leader. I will be remaining on the team, but from here on out he'll be calling the shots, making the forum announcements, etc. Wyatt's the right guy for the team and will play a major role in setting up the new site.

Thanks to the community for your high degree of support for the team over the past year; I greatly appreciate it and look forward to seeing what all else comes out in the future!

Scott

First, many thanks to Scott for the wonderful job he did guiding the team through many difficult tasks, especially the Stalingrad Pack. Second, thanks for the kind words folks. Just dont get between me and me vodka--ask harv what happened when he tried in Myrtle Beach.

In other news, I have 2 things to report:

1) The movement of all our pre-existing CMBB battles to the New Site is complete.

2) Stay tuned--new stuff coming soon!

WWB

[edits--one of these days I will learn UUB successfully]

[ August 05, 2003, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: wwb_99 ]