Moldy waffle with pus and maggots

Let me see... Munching Goof Off is renovating his basement. Adding a jacuzzi. And a fireplace.

Goodale!!!!! You fleshy sack of non-thinking TNT!!!! What does a "humid, warm, and wet" environment in your basement invite????

I'll give you a subtle hint:

<big> You took massive doses of antibiotics because of it </big> . And, no, it's not the clap, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ July 17, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fathers of the Waffle thread, forgive me for I have sinned.

I've just thrown the conspiracy theorists in the GF a bone... I couldn't resist the temptation! tongue.gif

Turns should be out later today to the usual suspects! As long as I get out the office in one piece... :mad:

Originally posted by Crow:

Oh fathers of the Waffle thread, forgive me for I have sinned.

I've just thrown the conspiracy theorists in the GF a bone... I couldn't resist the temptation! tongue.gif

Turns should be out later today to the usual suspects! As long as I get out the office in one piece... :mad:

Please ignore the black helicopters on the way home. ;):D

That's no steenkeeng theory. That's suspicious to the point of titwanking.

:mad: My job is getting me down. It wasn't until my workload quadrupled, my costs soared and my income was cut. :mad:

Bastards. I hate them all.

As for requests for photos from the savage combat occurring in my game versus MasterJacuzzibuildser, I have hit upon a snagette. My game is all in 1.03 and my turns are almost all in 1.02, 1.01 and 1.00. However, I have a few snapshots which I will upload and portion out to you when I can - including a rather incriminating one of Goodale 'apologising' on his knees to a German soldier -very sordid stuff.

Soddball

On behalf of the Russian government I feel obligated to extend this most sincere apology for the recent accident involving 38,000 tons of TNT being chucked in your general direction sir. The commander of the Russian forces, MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker requested that I forward this most sincere excerpt from a letter he wrote, intended for you, but did not make the trip as it was burned in a vehicle accident involving one of our angriest batches of TNT, in transit to the local mental institution for anger management counseling:

"Dear Kraut,

Dude!!! Can you believe that ****??? Those big metal things we chucked at you a little while ago - THEY EXPLODED!!! We are still in shock over here and have no idea how such an atrocity 'slipped through the cracks'. We had no idea they would blow up and send Kraut limbs sailing through the air! (we even had a few land right in our campfires!!). It appears they are some sort of bomb device! Some genius figured out how to capture some very angry TNT and put it in this strange aerodynamic metal casing and make it explode ON IMPACT!! We are amazed over here - are you?? We are very sorry for any pain and suffering this must have caused and I have authorized a full-scale investigation into the origin of this new device. We call it the B.O.M.B - Big Ominous Malicious Ballistic. I hope only to help you through this battle with the following words, inspired by a great idol of mine - Abraham Lincoln.

"I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Russia, that you are the leader of 1,258 soldiers who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Nazi Party they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Oppression and Tyranny."

-- July 18, 2003 - MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker letter to Kraut Soddball

Does that mean you're going to send a turn back tonight aswell? Oh holy cheese weasels, I am blessed.

When I put out the photos of you sucking OberStampGobbleFuhrer Helmut Hinksman dry like the ho you are, then we'll see who's laughing. :mad: :mad:

Please don't send any more rockets at me. My men are too busy laughing themselves silly at your feeble attacks to give a stuff.

All right, Axe and Boggs, I found your little bits of what passes for wit in Canada and Florida on the General Forum. Har, har, har. You two should have your own late-night talk shows. I'll be watching for you on the next HBO comedy special.

Okay, since conspiracies seem to be the issue of the day, let me pose a couple of questions to the maggots of the MoldyCheeryWaffle. I'll use the guy in the article Crow posted as an example. First of all, I don't have any idea if anything has really happened or not in this case. It's neither more nor less than an example.

If this guy had been a Mafia insider who testified this week against organized crime, then disappeared later in the same week, would you admit the possibility of foul play? Would you have any suspicions whatsoever? Not even a little?

Okay, now another question:

Now, if this specific organization (the Mafia) is willing and able to protect itself and its activities from public scrutiny, does that make it unique in all the world?

See, easy questions. :D:D

I have a question. Why do so many people like cheese? Why do people eat feta cheese? Do they like the way it tastes? "Could I have some crumbly vomit with extra bile please?"

It's a conspiracy by the people of Wisconsin. I think it, therefore it is.

Originally posted by Dave H:

All right, Axe and Boggs, I found your little bits of what passes for wit in Canada and Florida on the General Forum. Har, har, har. You two should have your own late-night talk shows. I'll be watching for you on the next HBO comedy special.

Actually, I have a crack team writing for me. Since they're always grumbling about low pay and lack of recognition, I'll give them a big shout out.

Jeez. What is it with writers and their egos?

Originally posted by Dave H:

If this guy had been a Mafia insider who testified this week against organized crime, then disappeared later in the same week, would you admit the possibility of foul play? Would you have any suspicions whatsoever? Not even a little?

Okay, now another question:

Now, if this specific organization (the Mafia) is willing and able to protect itself and its activities from public scrutiny, does that make it unique in all the world?

As I recall, there was a gentleman who posed these same questions when Jimmy Hoffa disappeared.

Not to put any concern in your mind Dave, but this guy disappeared shortly thereafter and his body was discovered years later in Texas, Oklahoma, and parts of Nevada.

[ July 18, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

...poke...

...poke...

...bump!

Any GGGRRRRRR's out there?

MasterMoldMaggot! Send the feckin' turn!

Dave H, Yours will be back later tonight. I'ts gonna be close.

Soddball, Where the heck are your guys, all I see is a burnt-out Stug, and some smoke rounds impacting near the big building.

Sgian, hope you are alive

Mal, I will get you a set-up.

Hear ye, maggots!

MasterGoodale has fallen, so there's nothing new to report. The gamey game decided to halt the brutal slaughter, when there still was one platoon of pathetic bolshevists for me to crush, so I won only 78% - 22%. :mad:

The self-proclaimed God of Defense (lol) allowed my reserve engineer platoon with HTs to make a deep penetration (just the way he likes it), partly surrounding his troops. Only problems were caused by one fanatic SMG-squad (on crack, I suppose), which caused 23% of my overall casualties. :eek:

Anyway his 3 T-34s didn't cause a single casualty, and his guns destroyed only my reconnoitering Pz-IIc. None of my 4 Stugs were hurt, although one was immobilized by a mine. All in all the kill ratio was 4.4:1 in my favour.

Since my brain has been hurt by too much sunshine lately, I let the Brood decide proper sig punishments for both MasterGaga and mtw.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nippy:

Shaties69th, where the heck is my turn!? I so desperatly want to see what happens to that SU-76 I have in my sites! :mad:

Pah! If it's a 76 I have two words -- 'ka' and 'boom'. </font>