Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

something besides a "Dirty Harry" knockoff and some cheesy Monkeybutt quotes.

I am a cheese disciple. And a totally sweet Ninja to boot. Getting me to renoune my religion is a hard sell.

Further, I Like my diry harry knock off.

I think it's funnier than hades(some people say hell, I say hades). You no think its funny? :mad:

Send me a setup and I'll shown just how danged funny it is.

[puts on his best robert conrad face :mad: ]

It'll take the mother load of TNT to blow this flaking sig off.

If any of you scrotally deficient mother forkers think you have the baseballs to knock the sig off,

send me a setup, Maggots!

First one to get a major off me gets my sig.

("fair" setups only please, what ever the phoc that means)

[/takes off his best robert conrad face :mad: ]

P.S. This cursing by proxy is a big pile of ****zus. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a roller coaster night. Game updates.

I have completed the assault of A Hill Too Irrelevant, a little subquest in my game with DaveH. I used smoke to cover my advance, arty to soften it, and all kinds of covering fire! I was downright groggy! Yay me! :D Of course, if there weren't 25 other flags stuck on top of random hills all over the rest of the map, this might be an important accomplishment...

wino has managed to secure at least a draw from me, I think, by blasting my Marder III before it could take out his T-34. I shall continue the fight! And stuff.

Ah, now we come to my happy game. Turn after turn of listening to MG blather on about how he was shooting up one of my platoons, but now the tables have turned a bit. MG tried to throw my boys a party with an inadequate force of infantry and tanks, but my Panzers crashed the party at high speed. In the space of a turn knocked out three Soviet tin toy tanks, and made life hell for the communist farmboys. MG, you are Ike Clanton and this is your O.K. Corral.

[ August 29, 2003, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Have any of the rest of you maggots noticed how quickly the old Cheery Waffle threads get locked when a new one starts. I think someone is keeping a very, very, VERY close eye on us. So how about only using words without the asterisks in them for the time being. I've been having too much trouble figuring when you mean "fork" or "flak", anyway. redface.gifredface.gif

I second that emotion. I'm sure the yoof of today has a much more colourful vocabulary than any of us old farts here and there's little danger of offending them (or even teaching them any new words - in fact, the reverse is probably true). However us super secret agent types, along with our stiff upper lips, have very delicate sensibilities and firmly believe that profanity only exposes a poverty of language, which is why we always blush when reading the Wife of Bath and the constant references to her "queynte".

Axe, you maggot, still no sign of a turn when I collapsed into bed last night. Which is a shame - I wanted to see if you'd nailed my Tiger by the bridge yet :mad: You will be pleased to know, however, that since arriving in the office this morning I've had my breakfast (a large Americano), surfed the net, read the papers, caught up on my email correspondence and will be starting to get down to some work very, very shortly.

Toodle pip,

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Axe, you maggot, still no sign of a turn when I collapsed into bed last night.

I just tried your hotmail account. If that doesn't work, carrier pigeon. Failing that, I think a trip to Old Blighty for a hotseat game is in order.

Originally posted by Becket:

[QB]I have completed the assault of A Hill Too Irrelevant, a little subquest in my game with DaveH. I used smoke to cover my advance, arty to soften it, and all kinds of covering fire! I was downright groggy!

My Russians were the ones who were downright groggy after your gamey German artillery and smoke came down on top of them. The only problem with taking one of these hills is that afterwards you have to climb back down the cliffs and steep slopes before you can climb up the steep slopes and cliffs to reach the next one. So much for the defense being able to react, too. GRRR!!!! :mad: :mad:

.....The only problem with taking one of these hills .....

Oh, if only that was the only problem. I sit and wonder what the folks in the factory must think I as I blast the tops off all the hilltops and leave them alone.

Nice tank retreat btw. smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

My Russians were the ones who were downright groggy

Ahwooga!!! Bad pun alert!!! Ahwooga!!! </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

FYI -- Amazon.com has William Craig's "Enemy at the Gates" back in stock, in hardcover, for only $12.98!!!!

Got my edition today. Unbelievable price for a hardcover history book like this.

$3.99 CND for the trade paperback at a great bookstore in Belleville that sells excess Penguin stock for no more than $5.99. In USD, that's the equivalent of a handful of beans. tongue.gif

I've picked up dozens of esoteric titles — Radcliffe's Mysteries of Udolpho and The Italian, Icelandic sagas, Naipal, Hocke's history of the SS — for very little $ there.

Come on Axe, don't try to impress us. We all know that "Where's Waldo" was pushing the envelope of your reading comprehension skills. :D:D

With Mastergoodale (the maggot) away for a few days, Jim Boggs dealing with the real world, Keke out rounding up his herd of reindeer, mike_the_wino in a gutter somewhere, and Soddball getting his Traveller campaign started, this thread has been far too quiet. I need a yawn graemlin.

Oh, and 86smopuim, I'll get a setup ready for you. Maybe I could get Becket to convert the setup he did for MG and me so my opponent could select his own forces, while I would have the same ones you gave me. Is that possible, Becket, without too much effort for you? :cool:

Oh, and 86smopuim, I'll get a setup ready for you. Maybe I could get Becket to convert the setup he did for MG and me so my opponent could select his own forces, while I would have the same ones you gave me. Is that possible, Becket, without too much effort for you? :cool:

Shouldn't be a problem -- I think I still have all of the files to generate the game. I'll check when I get home. Hopefully early. smile.gif

I need a yawn graemlin.

Great idea! Then you can easily announce nap time without tiring yourself out further by typing, "I am tired. I need a nap."

And I wasn't showing off maggot. tongue.gif It's just a great deal to find books on sale that never go on sale. Dickens is easy enough to find. The Laxdaela Saga on the other hand.... :rolleyes:

Whoa hold on there fellas. What the feck is this downward spiral to decency all aboot? What a wothless sack of cheese-hating, scrote-less, monkey-humpers. The down on drinking thing was the beginning of this PG-rated movement. I now see that y'all won't be happy until we are all sober, well-spoken, polite gents. I won't stand for it, I won't sit for it, I won't even lie on the sidewalk passed out for it. It's time to stand up (oh that makes the head hurt) and stumble forth in a fit of self-righteous anger. Problem is I don't want to be any closer to any of than I all ready am, so direct protest is out. But don't think that the rants against morality will cease. Time to go surf for prOn. Any fav sites Becket? Anything that doesn't involve animals, guys in leather, or excrement. Thanks in advance.

BTW, Monkeybutt quotes and cheese are sacred items. As a true disciple 86smopuim should be allowed to retain the sacred texts which provide us with meaning in our otherwise wasted lives.

Who's the git that started this thread???

We mice have nothing to do with mold or ants... vile stuff and critters.

Those are the things you lot find in your underwear drawer at home.

Now, a better topic would have been "Mice and Cheese and Seeds... Oh My!". Yes, that would have been a much better title if you are going to involve mice at all...

Hi.

I don't mean to sound stoopid, but I'm very confused by this thread. It doesn't seem to:

A) have a purpose

B) have anything to do with the title

C) have any cohesion between posts

Could one of you gents please fill me in on what's going on here? I like to think I'm able to follow hip, new things, but this one has thrown me for a loop.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Croda:

Hi.

I don't mean to sound stoopid, but I'm very confused by this thread. It doesn't seem to:

A) have a purpose

B) have anything to do with the title

C) have any cohesion between posts

Could one of you gents please fill me in on what's going on here? I like to think I'm able to follow hip, new things, but this one has thrown me for a loop.

Thanks.

FYI, be careful who you call "gent" in this thread. Most of them are really semi-literate maggots. MasterGoodale is worse. :D

It sounds to me that you have a total grasp of the Bizarro world that is the Cheery Waffle threads. Personally I am very happy to hear that you have found no redeeming qualities whatsoever here. For a minute there I was concerned that we were drifting away from our ideal. It's really an existential thing. :D:D