Need a short translation from Russian please.

It is vandalism plain and simple you moved around his edits and deleted half of it. You can even read about such specific actions in the wiki guidelines that moveing other peoples comments around and deleting them is not allowed.

I will support anything he does, also if sometime in the future someone for what ever reason comes into an edit war with you I will also support that person.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Santosdiablo:

It is vandalism plain and simple you moved around his edits and deleted half of it. You can even read about such specific actions in the wiki guidelines that moveing other peoples comments around and deleting them is not allowed.

I will support anything he does, also if sometime in the future someone for what ever reason comes into an edit war with you I will also support that person.

Shouldn't be hard to do since you're both the same person. By the way, look up Wikistalking while you're at it. Of course, being such an expert on the rules there, I'm sure you have it memorized :rolleyes: ...talk the talk, walk the walk, eh?

Here's the link - happy trolling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikistalking#Wikistalking

I'm still waiting to see your edits on the Il-2 article, incidentally.

Oh, in order to properly stalk me, you'll need to bookmark this -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Michael_Dorosh

You can follow up on every little edit I make and be sure to post your comments on the talk page telling everyone what I meanie I am.

I'm mountain standard time and do most of my edits between about 0730 and 2330 hrs - if you're a cowardly stalker, you'll do your dirty work when I'm off line, but seeing how brave you are in this thread, I'm sure you'll boldly oppose my every move during my waking hours.

Let me know how else I can facilitate your harrassment of me.

[ June 21, 2006, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by stoat:

It's astounding the number of kids that use Wikipedia as a primary source of research for any school paper they have to write. It's situations like this that prove the error in that method and keep me from using or liking Wikipedia.

It's not largely for thinking people (though I bet you got your naval shell info there :D ) but for rules Nazis and frustrated lawyers to do battle in a bureaucratic atmosphere arguing about which task force should handle which to dos, and allowing for the unimaginative to shriek at others for 30 pixel wide trademark infringements in their user boxes.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

It's astounding the number of kids that use Wikipedia as a primary source of research for any school paper they have to write. It's situations like this that prove the error in that method and keep me from using or liking Wikipedia.

It's not largely for thinking people (though I bet you got your naval shell info there :D ) but for rules Nazis and frustrated lawyers to do battle in a bureaucratic atmosphere arguing about which task force should handle which to dos, and allowing for the unimaginative to shriek at others for 30 pixel wide trademark infringements in their user boxes. </font>

Originally posted by John Kettler:

What does KOSAVE stand for? Judging from the fact it's all caps, I figure it's an acronym. Kills Of Soviet Armored Vehicles (in) Europe, perhaps?

Regards,

John Kettler

KOSAVE II = KURSK OPERATION SIMULATION AND VALIDATION EXERCISE - PHASE II

Gruß

Joachim

REad the Guide lines and you will see that what you did was not allowed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Talk_page_guidelines#Behavior_that_is_unacceptable_on_Wikipedia

Don't misrepresent other people: As a rule, refrain from editing others' comments without their permission.

And no for the second time We are not the same person.

And as I said I will support his edits, he hasent made any edits since the last time he told you not to touch his edits which the guidelines point out is not allowed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Talk_page_guidelines#Behavior_that_is_unacceptable_on_Wikipedia

Don't misrepresent other people: As a rule, refrain from editing others' comments without their permission.

As anyone with half a brain can see it is not allowed to edits other people comments.

There are no 2 ways about it or cant you read.

[QB] REad the Guide lines and you will see that what you did was not allowed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Talk_

And have you seen the page on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Ignore_all_rules

"Ignore all rules"?

Technically, by following the wikipedia rules, you are breaking the rule to ignore all rules.

"If the rules prevent you from improving or maintaining Wikipedia's quality, ignore them and take care of things."

Like it says there, "think long and hard" about it, but I suspect that thinking isn't your strong suit. Your sockpuppet was acting like a jackass so I ignored the rules. As specified by Wikipedia rules.

Paradoxical, huh.

Why don't you shut your piehole and get down to the business of stalking me, anyway? I've made dozens of edits today and not a peep from you. I think you're yella.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo 24 hours and you haven't even glanced at me over at wikipedia. Don't tell me you've seen through my plan to cultivate you as a Mortal Enemyâ„¢ already... :mad:

Look, you freaking little worm, I want to see some Grade A Harrassment of me...never mind that I shut you down here with my brilliant "Ignore the Rules" stratagem...you just get over there and start making life difficult for me, and that's an order, Mister!

For the millionth time we are not the same person and that breaking all the rules is just bull****

You borke the rules

Your violating the rules in no way improved the article

And if we were the same person I would have reported you to an admin directly after you hade broken the rules

Also the fact that it took you several days to understand somethintg that HE understod in a few seconds proves that you are an idiot.

The fact beeing that the numbers of destroyed tanks could have come from more then just one divission. He pointed out that several days before you understod it.

And as I said before I will support anyone who reverts you I wont just revert you but support anyone who does but you are ofcurse to stupid to understand the difference.

And you have alomst restored everything you deleted on the 7th of June. Which proves that you did nothing but vandalize the page at first.

For the millionth time we are not the same person and that breaking all the rules is just bull****

You borke the rules

Your violating the rules in no way improved the article

And if we were the same person I would have reported you to an admin directly after you hade broken the rules

Also the fact that it took you several days to understand somethintg that HE understod in a few seconds proves that you are an idiot.

The fact beeing that the numbers of destroyed tanks could have come from more then just one divission. He pointed out that several days before you understod it.

And as I said before I will support anyone who reverts you I wont just revert you but support anyone who does but you are ofcurse to stupid to understand the difference.

And you have alomst restored everything you deleted on the 7th of June. Which proves that you did nothing but vandalize the page at first.

<font size="70">YES!!!</font> Santo baby, where the hell have you been?!?!? OMG@!!!!!11!!!!! You need to get over there THIS SECOND and make your displeasure known! Report me to an admin...something..ANYTHING! Just let me know you're still thinking of me, and please, please, please dont' disappear like that again. A whole DAY!!! I was so WORRIED, EVEN!!!! Ok? Promise?

Originally posted by LongLeftFlank:

Hmmm, I like to be down and jiggy with the latest internet jive talk, but I haven't run across this particular usage of "Sock Puppet" before.

Is this a Dorosh innovation? Someone needs to update the Wikipedia entry.

All your sock puppets are belong to us!

Nah...standard wikipedia terminology.