*Seelow Heights Battle Pack now ready for download!*

Well its finally ready, we hope that you all enjoy playing these battles.

Here is the link to the site for downloads.

Seelow Heights Battle Pack

Links you to the preview page which now has the zip files posted.

*SH-3, 4 and 13 have been updated!* Go to the SH page to download. (or the scenario depot)

[ August 21, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

I thought I had fixed that problem... silly thing. I might have to send the battles to the Scenario depot before people can download them if I can't find a solution. Strange because when I click on the link you have it will not work, but when I go to the site it does.

[ August 19, 2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Originally posted by Panzerman:

I thought I had fixed that problem... silly thing. I might have to send the battles to the Scenario depot before people can download them if I can't find a solution.

If you'd like, I can put the zip's temporarily to my server space and you can link to there. If so, e-mail me.

Originally posted by Panzerman:

I'll just upload them to the depot. Because having a short term server doesn't solve the problem. Sorry about this guys. Has the download worked for anyone?

Yes, I had successfully downloaded both zip files soon after you posted the original message (back when there weren't any replies). Only one click on each link and I had both, and now I can't wait to try a battle.

I posted my battles on the on the Scenario Depot (the other member should be sending theirs in shortly) and they should be up tomorrow, or the next day. I have used IE and Safari on my Mac and it works. I can't figure out what the problem is and since they will be at the depot I am not going to start emailing them out to everyone.

[ August 19, 2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Thank you all for your comments, and for some of you patients; if you are having trouble with the downloads. If you are still unable to download the pack you can email me, only if you want the entire pack. If you don't mind D/L the battles then they are posted at the scenario depot and should be up soon.

I see some different names in the Seelow-pack-posts on the depot.

Are those some made but not in the pack on your site?

I looked at all the maps yesterdaynight and i have to say it really looks good...a good difference in map types and in the largeness of the battles, but also in the units.

Alot of them look pretty interesting to play to me.

nice work

played the first battle and did not like it,I gave it a low review on several points.

One of the points is the poor quality artwork for some of the maps.

There seem to be two types,one looking like they came straight out of the editor and there are several beautifull maps.

Why is there such a huge difference in maps artwork?

I have also noted in one battle there were veteran volkssturm units......

Sorry for the bad review

Originally posted by Stoffel:

played the first battle and did not like it,I gave it a low review on several points.

One of the points is the poor quality artwork for some of the maps.

There seem to be two types,one looking like they came straight out of the editor and there are several beautifull maps.

Why is there such a huge difference in maps artwork?

I have also noted in one battle there were veteran volkssturm units......

Sorry for the bad review

No problem Stoffel, we want to hear what you think no matter what. It must be noted that the really good maps come from being able to look at maps of the area (which helps a lot) Poor maps tend to come from having to come up with a map, which always leaves a lot to be desired by me as a Designer.

As for the vet volkssturm, that is true. It was used to represent a unit that preformed very well in combat (which using fanatics is unable to do).

still I think with a little imagination and skill you can surely make better maps than the one for the first battle.

I for one had only a rough drawing of the map I used and made the rest of it from scratch using pictures I found on the net from the surrounding villages, I even used a travel brochure smile.gif

Henk