response to Battlefield Command

Ive been playing combat mission since it was released. before that it was close combat, before that it was panzer general and the V for Victory series. Lets just say that The Eastern Front on the ATARI 800XL (circa 1983) is also in my library ( by far the single hardest war stratagy game, EVER, it was impossible for the axis to win!!! Anyway, i know i will probably hear it from the forum but i checked out all the pics for this game. Without knowing exactly what type of game this is....I only wish combat mission had these kinds of graphics, much mor realistic, sort of.. and i cant wait to see what this is all about. :D

Pretty is as pretty does. I was to understand the number of units was going to be very low - say one platoon against another? I also wonder how large the battlefield could possibly be.

Operation Flashpoint was really quite good, but the replayability stank, as did the moddibility (for the average layperson). There are more sites promising Op Flashpoint mods (WW II and otherwise) then there are actual mods out there. And many of the mods plain suck.

Originally posted by Cabron66:

Actually, I'm not sure what this thread is about. Is there a new game called Battlefield Command or am I just hopelessly lost? [/QB]

See the thread that was moved to the General Forum, probably the same place as this one's heading smile.gif .