After a quite long silence, I'm restarting to mod some panzern again smile.gif

My actual project is to mod all the Panther models which exist in CMBB/CMAK :

- Panther D

- Panther A early

- Panther A

- Panther G

- Panther G late

(I probably forget some model...)

All tanks will be available in both summer and winter version. Actually, the early Panther A and the two Panther G versions are almost done...

I'll keep you informed as soon as possible with screenshots !

Hi All !

...please have a look at cmmods.com... ;)

Some Panther models have been uploaded :

- Panther A early with "square" zimmerit, winter version (a summer version is coming...) which is the "version n°1"

- Panther A early without zimmerit, summer and winter version (which is the version n°2 set)

- Panther G summer version

I plan to upload some mods I have to finalize :

- Summer version for the early Panther A version 1 (with zimmerit)

- Winter version for the Panther G

- Winter version for the Panther A "normal", mostly based on the second version of the winter early Panther A (which I prefer ;) )

A lot of stuff still needs to be done !

- Summer version for the Panther A normal

- Winter and summer version for the late Panther G (I keep trying to find a satisfactory camo scheme :mad: )

- Summer and winter version for ALL the Panther D versions (quite a big work !)

I really hope I will can upload some mods in the next few days, but I don't have started anything for the D model. Actually, I'm testing a winter Panther A. Summer versions in general are, IMHO, more difficult to do, as I always try to find some interesting camo concepts, and it's quite hard for my little brain !

Of course, my PSD files which are my working base will be also uploaded.

PS : As far as I have checked in my CMAK/BMP folder, I suspect my modest mods to be compatible for both CMBB and CMAK ! Good news :D

Your attention please !

Panther A (summer and winter version) and Jagdpanther (summer and winter version too) will be available tomorrow at cmmods.com smile.gif

Summer versions have a tricolor camo. On the contrary, the winter versions have a dark yellow basis over which I have put a hasty whitewash.

I'll keep you informed ;)

Merry Christmas to everybody !!

Am I the only one to notice, this...

Originally posted by Bogdan:

- Panther D

Looks almost exactly like the new one...?

Originally posted by Bogdan:

Ok, let's see :

- Panther A early : done

Seems to only be a four letter difference before and after the mod?

...err... :confused: I'm sorry dear Mister E, but I don't understand the meaning of your post !

Maybe my message was a bit confused. I wanted to list the Panther models which are still to be modded : the 2 versions of the Ausf.D and the late Ausf.G.

For info : I'm actually testing another summer version of the late Panther G. A winter hasty whitewashed version of the panzer is also finished...

:cool: Happy new year 2004 everybody ! :cool:

Hello gentlemen,

I've just finisihed to upload a summer and a winter versions for the Panther G late at the usual place ...

Now, let's look at the Ausf.D models.

I'm also thinking about the realisation of different "Panther packs" by numbering the mods. You know, there is so many camo variants, and I also need to progress... :rolleyes:

Happy new year !

Originally posted by AstroCat:

Very nice...of course! smile.gif

Any chance of a Panther G winter? You know, that is one I don't have any winter mod for!

Thanks for the great work.

Jordan "AstroCat"

Thank you Astrocat !

I forgot to upload my winter Panther G... redface.gif It's already done and looks like my Panther G late (winter version of course).

I'll upload it ASAP !!

Like I said in my last post, I plan to create "series" for these packs. There was so many camo variants, and CM players have so many tastes of preferences for this tank that it would be a pitty to just mod a Panther a single time. Let's imagine a monocolor version, a bicolor, a tricolor...etc... with nice variants and some zimmerit options !

Well, it's just an idea for the moment ! If someone have suggestions or ideas about that, please let me know smile.gif

Hi Gentlemen !

I've just finished to rename my last Panther mods as "Panther serie 1". I think it's more usefull ;) This serie includes the Ausf.G (standard and late versions), Ausf. A (early and standard versions) and the Jagdpanther. Each model has a summer and a winter version.

Have a look at cmmods.com, dear Astrocat, a winter Panther G is now available... :D