Peng Challenge Telethon a Success – Australia Saved

These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Joe Shaw Morman Wives

46 %  

The chance of a relationship working out between Joe Shaw and Morman Wives is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if all of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have you two Brigands realize that I posted the question regarding 50 turns and the verdict was overwhelmingly in my favor. Thank you very much.

Boo

As I recall you voiced these same concerns on that thread only to be rebuked as a non-tactical, trigger-happy, gun-moll who apparently has never heard of the term Reserves

Nidan1

Nice try big guy, however, I have recently installed a drool shield which fits snugly over the keyboard and is guaranteed to prevent any bodily fluids from seeping into the inner workings. You are clearly working your way up the potential loser list that I will be following on the Jim Boggs Return to Glory Tour.

Dalem Earless Dog

93 %  

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dalem and Earless Dog has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Lars covered with fox pee Bambi the deer

88 %  

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Lars covered with fox pee and Bambi the deer has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

I think this Dr. Love character is a charlatan, I mean how good can any relationship be, if you have to keep talking to the other person?

[ July 21, 2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I will have you two Brigands realize that I posted the question regarding 50 turns and the verdict was overwhelmingly in my favor. Thank you very much.

Boo

As I recall you voiced these same concerns on that thread only to be rebuked as a non-tactical, trigger-happy, gun-moll who apparently has never heard of the term Reserves

Ah, yes. The magical, all-powerful reserves. Running out of ammo? Call in the reserves. Kitchen floor got that dingy yellow look? Call in the reserves. Tough stains that just won't come out? Call Sgt. Sphincter of the Dirt Patrol...err...well, that's something else I was thinking about. Never mind.

Boggs, you flacid ninny. Your main troops run out of ammo on turn 20. Your reserves run out on turn 40. Your opponent runs out of patience right about the same time and begins calling you all sorts of hateful names. You begin wondering if everyone is right about you and so begins a nightmare descent into a paranoid delusional fantasy that ends with you either living under a highway overpass and drinking sterno out of a paper bag...AGAIN or being reduced to working in a Florida gator farm where you live in a pit as the resident geek, biting the heads off chickens as northern tourists point, laugh and cover you in refuse...AGAIN.

Paint a pretty picture, don't I?

So, if you fully intend upon this fool's errand that can only end in madness, all I can say is, "GodSpeed!"

Originally posted by Persephone:

I spent a good part of my morning searching for my Inner Gnome.....And I found him! He's been sitting on my Inner Joe....and my Inner Croda keeps throwing balls at both of them.....and.....I don't feel so good this morning....

PERSEPHONE!!!

I have a picture or two for you on which you might enjoy employing your special talents. Pretty please?????

Dalem Earless Dog

93 %  

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dalem and Earless Dog has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Awwwwwww. Right now my Earless Dog is Very Mad at me because I just got a Cat. See Joe the Cat here.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Dalem Earless Dog

93 %  

Awwwwwww. Right now my Earless Dog is Very Mad at me because I just got a Cat. See Joe the Cat here. </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Boggs, you flacid ninny. Your main troops run out of ammo on turn 20.

I would suggest you stop firing at every squirrel, tree, and rock that you encounter before you even reach your opponent's position.

Your reserves run out on turn 40.
See above

Your opponent runs out of patience right about the same time and begins calling you all sorts of hateful names.
HA!! This happens before we even start, Pillock!

You begin wondering if everyone is right about you and so begins a nightmare descent into a paranoid delusional fantasy that ends with you either living under a highway overpass and drinking sterno out of a paper bag...AGAIN or being reduced to working in a Florida gator farm where you live in a pit as the resident geek, biting the heads off chickens as northern tourists point, laugh and cover you in refuse...AGAIN.
-10 points for run-on sentence

Paint a pretty picture, don't I?
Yeah, that therapy at the sanitarium does seem to be working

So, if you fully intend upon this fool's errand that can only end in madness, all I can say is, "GodSpeed!"

Your good wishes are hereby acknowledged.

Now then, when are you gonna get your hardware problem fixed, so that I may demonstrate the correct way to attack with infantry to you, oh great non-believer?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

To spell it out for you...y-e-s...we have, indeed engaged in a CMBB battle, though the little tyke forgot to bother with inconsequentials such as game parameters and simply sent me a turn wherein I was ready to purchase units.

Moraine

Alas my Dear Lady, I was in the process of rushing to the local market to obtain a resupply of beverages and had to quickly throw something together (50 turns) in which the outcome might conceivably be in doubt (50 turns). It wasn't easy believe me (50 turns), but I think I was able to satisfy the requirements of fair play (50 turns).

Your mission is to replace the cowardly (but cunning) Captain Seanachovich in holding a critical size portion of the front against the Fascist Hordes. You have a company of Mother Russia's finest, and have time to fortify your position.

I hope this will help satisfy your concerns.

Did I mention it would be 50 Turns? </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

You collosal twit! I saw that thread, but only read the first handful of posts. I had no idea that is what you had in mind for our battle royale!!!

*sigh*

Oh how I have missed the whining and gnashing of teeth of PBEM games.

Your reply is truly sweet music to my long deafened ears. I can actually feel the hate!

Still though, it's not as vitrolic as the good Boo, but then we all are aware of his...ahem, hardware issue.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Boggs, you flacid ninny. Your main troops run out of ammo on turn 20.

I would suggest you stop firing at every squirrel, tree, and rock that you encounter before you even reach your opponent's position.</font>

Even though it's not in the budget, it looks as if a new computer may have to be purchased. Something other than a piece of crap Compaq.
If you stopped spending all your money on those frilly sun dresses you love so much, you'd have some money in the budget for a new machine...bah!

dress wearing Pillock!!!.

I think it may be that we have witnessed a new scientifical phenomenon:

I believe that Boo has become such a large, massive twit that he has finally collapsed in upon himself, forming, in a sense, a twitularity. I postulate that such a twitularity contains so much twitlike behavior that no common sense or evidence of even rudimentary brain function can escape.

To whit, Boo I challenge you to a long-delayed game of CM:BO.

Dear Buggs, has anyone ever called you scum? Then allow me. You are scum. You are the scum that scum scrapes off the bottom of shoes so as not to track up the carpet. Of scum.

I shake my head at you.

Boo (spelt correctly in an unemotional display of cold, hard, will)

We are NOT even playing a game!!!!

HOWEVER:

to the Dear Lady Morraine

Despite the fact that you are evil and must be stopped, there would appear to be a loud and emotional outpouring of support on your behalf in regards playing 50 Turns.

As you are a Lady and my upbringing calls for me to accede to requests made by the gentler gender, I will revise our epic struggle.

Or, if you wish, I will abdicate the responsibilty of the set-up and request that you do the honors.

Now what could be fairer than that?

Okay with you too, Boo?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Dear Buggs, has anyone ever called you scum? Then allow me. You are scum. You are the scum that scum scrapes off the bottom of shoes so as not to track up the carpet. Of scum.

I shake my head at you.

Boo (spelt correctly in an unemotional display of cold, hard, will)

We are NOT even playing a game!!!!

HOWEVER:

to the Dear Lady Morraine

Despite the fact that you are evil and must be stopped, there would appear to be a loud and emotional outpouring of support on your behalf in regards playing 50 Turns.

As you are a Lady and my upbringing calls for me to accede to requests made by the gentler gender, I will revise our epic struggle.

Or, if you wish, I will abdicate the responsibilty of the set-up and request that you do the honors.

Now what could be fairer than that?

Okay with you too, Boo? </font>

I think it may be that we have witnessed a new scientifical phenomenon:

I believe that Boo has become such a large, massive twit that he has finally collapsed in upon himself, forming, in a sense, a twitularity. I postulate that such a twitularity contains so much twitlike behavior that no common sense or evidence of even rudimentary brain function can escape.

Careful then, dalem, lest you, too, be sucked in by the dire forces in the midst of that vortex. Or is it already too late? One ponders such questions as these whilst waiting for the grass to grow and the paint to dry...

And people to send their turns!!!

To whit, Boo I challenge you to a long-delayed game of CM:BO.

Oh dalem (spelled sideways as laedm), as I recall, you were going to send me a CMBO set-up a few months ago. But, with all your backyard gardening, I imagine you were too caught up with flouncing around in your huge sun hat, tube top and "Daisy Dukes". If I say yes to you now, perhaps you'll actually send me a set up by the time I get a new machine.

p.s. Nice looking feline.

To Nidan: In your left ear, buddy. Sometimes a guy just wants to feel pretty!

To Boggs: I know were not playing a game right now. That's why the sun seems so much brighter and the air so much cleaner. But I can still mock you, can't I?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Yes, it is unusual and non-standard, but I have no qualms giving it a go. If for no other reason than to shove all 50 turns down your gaping maw at game's end.

With all malice aforethought,

Moraine

Ah..a true warrior's heart and soul! I can only hope to be worthy of the maw shoving you have in mind.

I will be online tonite by 8PM(edt) awaiting your e-mail!

Ah..a true warrior's heart and soul! I can only hope to be worthy of the maw shoving you have in mind.

I will be online tonite by 8PM(edt) awaiting your e-mail!

I come from a long line of warriors and it shows apparently.

And you won't have to wait for it as my email has already been sent and I am awaiting your next turn to set my purchases in their appropriate places.

I already have a game plan and am merely waiting for the requisite turns from you in order to play it out...

PERSEPHONE!!!

I have a picture or two for you on which you might enjoy employing your special talents. Pretty please?????

Would that be the famous Papa and Gnome piccies! Those are so funny, I don't think I can improve them.

You have a cute cat....there is a problem though.....he has ears! Did you name him after the Justiciar?

Would Boo have twitular persiflages?

Persephone

Would that be the famous Papa and Gnome piccies! Those are so funny, I don't think I can improve them.

No, something more appropriate for our Australian cousins.

And yeah, Joe still has all his ears.