New Strategic Command FAQ and Game Guide Now Posted

Madmatt

Yes i like what i see,after reading it one cannot help gettting the feeling there is a axis and allies and COS flavour mixed in the pot with a few new good ideas.I think this is a good thing and should produce the right ingrediants for a great game.And i dont get the feeling id be over encumbent in to much detail,more that i can sit back and have an easy to use and play game.

The fact that the Rhine does not extend fully sth is abit of a bugger and dissapointent.But we wont let that ruin all the good other stuff.

I do like the Icons despite an earlier comment about being chessy,i think they are fresh and easy on the eye.And will appeal to the non gronards

I personally am getting sick of nato symbls so it refreshing

Reinforcement of units is through manual replacements with full control over how many replacements you want to put to each unit (i.e. +1, +2... to the max) with visual feedback on how this will effect experience per number of replacements and overall cost prior to finalization.

Edit: The maximum reinforcement value will be dependant on supply though, so if in good supply your situation is good in terms of getting full replacements, but in bad supply and you might be in trouble ;)

[ April 22, 2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Hubert Cater ]

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Reinforcement of units is through manual replacements with full control over how many replacements you want to put to each unit

Hmm...I smell the potential for a lot of micromanagement here. Will there be options for automatic reinforcements (e.g. TOAW)?

Yeah yeah yeah, FAQ, great. WHERE'S THE FREAKING DEMO???

(Breathe. Breathe.) OK, sorry, got a little carried away. I want to play this game.

Actually, someone from battlefront.com please contact me. With all these great games coming out, I need to see about just getting part of my paycheck automatically put into your bank account every two weeks. (Cuts out the middleman, you know.)

Errrr, wait. On second thought, who has time for a job? smile.gif

Guy