Hellraiser vs Rambo [tied 1-1]

yeah smile.gif

Rambo went cowboy style against my axis (230 bid in 1/5/30) - axis had some very poor rolls exactly when allies needed them :D

lost 2 LFs early on, managed to reach paris in late august via Italy smile.gif but garrison survived at 3 and I surrendered - germany had weakened troops, not capable of holding another turn.

So game #1 of the new 'best out of 7' series, goes to JJR

Still a long way to the magic 7 figure smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

game #2 was a major loss for Rambo. My game was a joke, I really don't even remember playing. Waking up at 3:30 to get a drink of water & I decided to play? I was sleep walking or something. I fell asleep on the keyboard & woke up typing crap, didn't have a clue. So I DOW on Russia, yanked the cord, & went back to bed.

I find it hard to believe Liam & I are the only people who play online SC within the USA! I'm sick of playing Euros at ungodly hours.

Need a Yankee to headcrack during my prime hours.

-Legend

[ June 11, 2005, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

btw, quit posting this 'i don't care, need motivation' crap - there is a tourney going on - what motivation you need more than this?

jonjokerambo - come to your senses, pull yourself together and play

you got a bad streak, it happens to anyone, np - just get over it and don't come up with lame excuses, ok? :D

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

game #2 was a major loss for Rambo. My game was a joke, I really don't even remember playing. Waking up at 3:30 to get a drink of water & I decided to play? I was sleep walking or something. I fell asleep on the keyboard & woke up typing crap, didn't have a clue. So I DOW on Russia, yanked the cord, & went back to bed.

I find it hard to believe Liam & I are the only people who play online SC within the USA! I'm sick of playing Euros at ungodly hours.

Need a Yankee to headcrack during my prime hours.

-Legend

:D Yeah the legends are dead . The US has no worthy players left. Long live the panzerliga where the winners play tongue.gif

PanzergheyGA has quite some activity, indeed. Good and average folks over there, a lot of challenge to be found...you can occasionally get headcracked, some ppl over there can really put up a fight.

Terif, DH, Somebra are PL gods but they trained some badass padawans - me and Jena Jameson Rambo got ghosted in that tourney of theirs.

@HR --- Dude, PanzerLiga is too difficult for me to play...I don't speak Bunta, the time difference is a joke. My game against Zero, I built subs for something new, the dude is a newbie. My first Panzerliga tourney, I met Zapp in the finals. The only Euros I really play are You, Zapp, & occassionally DH, because they are online alot. Against Terif, we make an appointment, no other way to play Euros.

time difference sucks indeed, what should I say ... but it is not my fault you were born in the USA smile.gif

Bruce should have put it this way:

Boooorn in the U.S.A, boooooorn in the U.S.A.

Caaaaaaaan't play SC, NO WAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Dude, admit it, you're a failure - born in the wrong place, living in the wrong place - SC is for ppl leaving in the Old World - you go play wargames with Iraqi opponents :D:D:D

Many of my relatives have been to Europe & Asia...wearing uniforms & dropping bombs. My cousin is in Iraq today.

Far as working in a bank, the "dollar" is King smile.gif

Far as getting a VISA, that would be no problem, Euros love our American cash when we visit. I would have to stop by & meet Yoda, DH, You, & Zapp.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

Stupid Bank is sending me away from town to temporarily replace a bitch-manager that had ditched the bank. For the next 1-3 months i'll be available mostly on w/e.

jJR Ewing - I hope we can find some time to finish our series.

Oh nooooooo they cant do that!!!!!

What the hell shall i do in the evening the next 3 month.??? :(

Cough how many able American generals are left out there:

The old/ always retirement Rambo, The honored old count Drew-Liam , the good old Comrade Trap and sometimes you get shot from friendly fire if he can find his third teeth ...

I think you are a dying race over there.....

Evolution passed on and left the old fossils bitching for the most memories in history books ;)