Unemployed?

Sgt. Recon

I understand that Mannerheim, you have a special place in your heart for Finland and / or their cause.

I had the pleasure of meeting some Finnish mech troops in Lebanon in the 80`s. Great guys. They even game me about 200 rounds of 7.62 ammo. I used it with a captured AK47 for fun.

They used a modified Finn version of the AK47 using the same ammo.

They rode in Sisu Apc`s similar to Soviet BTR`s. tongue.gif

As originally posted by CvM:

Schools out for summer. But in 3 weeks when school starts ill slowly fade away........ :(

... but, a brave old soldier, now firm in the common memory and perhaps -- one bright and glorious day,

even... invited to address a joint session of Congress, and there! in those hallowed halls, my friend, you'll have your final say... :eek:

As originally posted by Sgt Recon:

I keep seeing posts at all times of the day from some members. Are they always on the forum?

We do it at home.

We do it at work.

We do it while changing the usual costume

In a telephone booth,

And always, always -- carry gladly the flaming banner -- SC Forsooth! ;)

I am glad to hear it!

I must admit I have never been much in these forums but this game has a grip on me.

Therefore I surprise myself by logging on to the forum more often than I realy have time to.

Kinda funny having a relationship with tecnology!

As originally posted by Sgt Recon:

Kinda funny having a relationship with tecnology!

As I am fairly new at this electronic communication as well, I also worry (well, not a whole lot) about how technology changes so rapidly. Future shock, every several seconds.

When my father was a youth on the farm in Ohio, for awhile they didn't even have telephones... this I must have heard a hundred times! when I was a teenager. :rolleyes:

And so lately, they (... "Them" again... ) are trying out a new fingerprint scanner in stores such as Kroger and Walmart, and you merely touch the surface for an instant and your account is credited -- no credit cards or checks necessary, etc. I don't know, maybe they'll still take cash?

:eek:

Originally posted by Carl Von Mannerheim:

<snip>.... (ouch)

BTW, Aloid, i am 14 so i do care.

Heh, CVM... that must have struck a chord way back when... heh! I've scarred you for life!! Ha! ;)

My addiction needs soothing, so I'm here quite a bit... during breaks here and there, and late a night, when the little ones (and big momma) have gone to sleep...

Must go, as work is calling...

Enjoy!

Aloid

CVM, you're okay... enjoy that free time... it's fleeting...

I'm 43 and at least as lazy as any teenager!! tongue.gif

I also work for the Govt (an axymoron) and am even more underutilised jsut now than is usual.

Plus I live on the other side of the world from most of you when I post during your work times it's just about beddy-byes time for me!!

LOL , I wish life was easier but just finished working 30 hours without sleep. I worked 7 days this week and only managed to make it home twice.

Average 3 to 4 hours sleep every other day this week, I am seriously hurting and spent. I can't complain made 7,255 bucks in one week. BUT I am ready to sit down and escape into this wargame.

I am 35 and I would love to be lazy and wargame all day. One thing for sure I sleeping tonight and getting up naturually in morning.

A whole world at war and I am left out of it.

GOD will not allow this to happen smile.gif