Throw us a bone!!!! Please!!!!!

aesop

Originally posted by Straha:

The only thing which would help me now would be another issue of SuperTeds AAR. smile.gif

Straha

Straha,

If read between the lines from Moon (actually, it's only one line, but you get the idea), you could surmise that my AAR has been pushed to the back burner until more pressing matters are addressed. :cool:

... now THIS sounds like you've got the message (dreaded among betatesters worldwide and of all times): "If you guys do not find anything totally out of whack until tomorrow 10:15am, then this is the version which will go to the publisher"! :D

Is it something like that? smile.gif

Straha

Originally posted by Moon:

Not far away from Gold, not far at all...

Martin

Sounds like a feast is soon to be had!!!

Bring on the bread and ale! I'm ready for some meat as well!! ;)

Thanks to all in advance!

Aloid

"They're not going to make the 22nd, no, sounds like the 18th!"

Wow, he asked for a bone and got a steak, smile.gif

*slobbers and drools*. I can't believe how that simple demo has completely taken over my time. I've played both sides over and over again, with different variations on the startup options and am having a blast. To think I might be able to actually play the full version.... yep no sleep for me either.

Originally posted by Straha:

... now THIS sounds like you've got the message (dreaded among betatesters worldwide and of all times): "If you guys do not find anything totally out of whack until tomorrow 10:15am, then this is the version which will go to the publisher"! :D

Is it something like that? smile.gif

Straha

Straha,

Actually, Hubert sends us an email saying, "I dare you to break it!" Well, who could resist such a temptation? ;)

After a careful look at the hidden meaning in the posts of the beta testers, Hubert, and other BTS and Fury bigwigs, a careful analysis of the frequency and number of posts on the SC Beta forum, and factoring in the past release dates of previous demos and games from the aforementioned groups, I am confident that SC will be released in...Early Summer.

Let us preorder! Are we looking at within 2 weeks or longer? I noticed the demo was improved from my earlier download (had to redownload and reinstall). Come on guys! What's the hush-hush all about? Give me SC or give me death! Everyone lets make noise here! Up in arms my comrades!

Guys,

I would be working on the next installment of my AAR, but beta testing has forced it to the back seat. I can't give you any specific information, but I can say the team is hard at work making sure this bird will fly.

Your patience will be rewarded...

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Guys,

I would be working on the next installment of my AAR, but beta testing has forced it to the back seat. I can't give you any specific information, but I can say the team is hard at work making sure this bird will fly.

Your patience will be rewarded...

This dog will hunt...

This bird will fly...

Take my money...

Kiss my free-time bye bye...

So, will I get to buy and download? Or do I have to buy and wait for snail mail...

Aloid

Originally posted by aesop:

Submarine warfare now actually works and deducts from your mpp- including strategic warfare also now deducts from your mpp. Hey I am still waiting for your turn!

Hmmmm... subs always worked for me... just have to have them in the right place...

You sure?

Aloid

Guys,

Just to give you an idea of how well things are working, I started the 1940 campaign last night at about 2300 hours. My intention was to poke around a bit, just to make sure everything was working well. When I finally crawled off to bed, it was 0500 hours! SC claimed six hours of my life...again! :eek:

ps. I'm not done with the campaign...

[ June 20, 2002, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: SuperTed ]

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Guys,

Just to give you an idea of well things are working, I started the 1940 campaign last night at about 2300 hours. My intention was to poke around a bit, just to make sure everything was working well. When I finally crawled off to bed, it was 0500 hours! SC claimed six hours of my life...again! :eek:

ps. I'm not done with the campaign...

You slept??? What the heck were you thinking??? ;)

We're sitting here on pins and nettles, waiting for you to give the all clear to Hubert... and you're sleeping... tongue.gif

Hope you had dreams of conquest and ale!

Aloid

Originally posted by Aloid:

You slept??? What the heck were you thinking??? ;)

We're sitting here on pins and nettles, waiting for you to give the all clear to Hubert... and you're sleeping... tongue.gif

Hope you had dreams of conquest and ale!

Aloid

Aloid,

If I don't my 15 minutes of sleep, I can be a bit cranky. ;)