Bye Bye Der Kessel

Could the scenarios be posted at cmmods for those people who do not have them? Preferably in a big archive like the depot scenarios.

I grabbed them all last year but I am sure there are some who did not, and there will always be newcommers who will appreciate them.

Chers MarkL

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KG_Jag:

In any case they will be missed.

Yeah, the crew goes down with their ship so we're going to commit a ritual mass suicide. Bye bye!

P.S. Berli, do I take this capsule with water, or can it be vodka? </font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

How about you get off your German lardback and make a trip to Paris? ;)

To get my car be blown up in flames ? Naaaa no way until our neighbours decide on another way of supporting their car industry. What´s their turnover nowadays...200 cars per night ? By 2015 France will be a state of only bikesmen :D (just fun)

cheers

P.S.: I´m sure there will be a day in Paris in the future.

[ November 18, 2005, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: The DesertFox ]

Rioting is for poor people in the Banlieues. The rioters would not only not dare to come anywhere near the district I live in, they would not even think of it.

Well, and if they did, the nice gentlemen in the Ecole Militaire would probably shoot on sight.

Monnem leider erst wieder im neuen Jahr, unsicher wann genau.

Alles Gute

Andreas

Monnem leider erst wieder im neuen Jahr, unsicher wann genau.

Alles Gute

Andreas

Damn! You mean I will have to cleanse the world of all these irish stuff including this grain made destillates with Parabellum and Joachim alone ? Man that will be a hard task :D

Alles Gute

Helge

[edited because the Spellchecker doesn´t work as advertised, however - it vorks grate!]

[ November 18, 2005, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: The DesertFox ]

I know you are up to it mate! Jochen has moved away from Monnem and has not been in touch for a while.

Happy destruction of the alcoholoic beverages!

Andreas

Yep, I know from last time in Worms. I´ll see if we can get something organized.

It would be a pitty if all this stuff will have to extend its bottled life until next year :D

cheers

Helge