Happy Days Are Here Again!

Desert Dave

As originally posted by Hubert Cater:

...but I accept everyone's patience until the release of SC2, thanks!

Well, this is no equivocation.

This is not maybe this, or possibly that.

This... IS... pretty darned definitive.

I don't have to keep saying... a potential new SC2.

Hip hip... hooray! :cool:

Now we can re-visit a lot of old topics... nothing wrong with that, since there are always new folks coming on board. And besides, there is always a new way... to look at something old.

And now we can SPECULATE to our hearts content... anyway, as much as an old Grognard can have a contented heart, what with all the muttering and grumbling, etc.

Hip Hip... HOORAY I say! :D

***And, we PROMISE to be very very ... patient. ;)

Don't ever say "when" until it's ready. smile.gif Valve did a wonderful job of that by waiting literally years before even mentioning they were working on Half-Life 2. Everyone assumed they were, but no news/screenshots/info was released so nobody thought about it. Suddenly, they announce it and doubled the surprise by saying it is coming out in 4 months. Hype can kill. I would rather Hubert take 2 years before mentioning anything about it, then one day say "SC2 is scheduled to release in 2 months" and then dump some screenshots on the web.

Hype can kill.
And so can... NOTHING at all, in which case the interest and the Forum may well dwindle to... a precious few. :eek:

I think we are OK with understanding that Hubert is a one-man gaming shop, and that there is NO DEFINITE date set.

That is very clear and easy to live with.

After all, ANTICIPATION is far better than thinking, thinking, there won't be ANY future WW2 GS game to look forward to.

**Some would insist that if you ONLY had dreams and imagination, well, that would keep you in a partially heightened state... which could give you Zen control... which could teach patience and fine mind magnificence, etc.

Very apparently no-one else out there can accomplish what Hubert ALREADY has... or they would have.

And so... Hip Hip Hooray! SC2 is on the way!... eventually... good enough! :cool:

Originally posted by disorder:

serious question---

do those 5 little demon possessed blues brothers continue dancing, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING IN THIS THREAD? what an odd thing... :eek:

You see the 5 little demon possessed blues brothers continue dancing when you are not looking at the thread?

The 5 little demon possessed blues brothers sit down, have a cup of coffee and read a newspaper when I am not looking at the thread.

I wonder how they do that, making it behave differently for each Forum reader when they are not looking.

Odd indeed.

Oh yea, there was something I wanted to say about SC2, but I keep not looking at those 5 little demon possessed blues brothers and my train of thought just seems to....I forget now.

SC2...AND THERE WAS GREAT REJOICING.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

...scared to death what these two jokers are gonna be posting when the release of SC2 is announced?... ;)

Something spontaneous we've been working on the past few months. :confused:

HankWWIIOnLine

. . . dwindling few.

Bingo! I started putting together a list of guys who posted all the time when this was a livlier operation but it became too depressing. Not long ago we had a pretty good multi-contributor spoof AAR running with photos and off the wall humor, but it fell by the wayside when some of it's key contributors stopped posting. The Forum seems of have lost most of it's free spirits.

[ June 14, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]