678023.jpg

"Remember when there were things to talk about at SC?"

-- "Yeah."

"Remember 2004?"

-- "Yeah, we were speculating about SC2."

"Remember 2003?"

-- "Yeah, were speculating about SC2."

"Remember 2002?"

-- "Yeah, Degad and that Russian feller who hated each other. Ah, the good old days."

Are you really all tired of this game? I think it is a great game... Have played against the AI since 2002 (or 2003), and have recently begun playing humans. I think it is great, and I think I'm quite addicted to it. What we need is some more AARs! :)

The recent Zapp-Terif game#1 was really exciting, do some more of that.

Try some new systems (no tech game and/or blashys new high US/Russia readiness systems or whatever).

If this forum dies... where can I find some AAR's? And I'm not that good at german ;) (panzerliga)

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

678023.jpg

"Remember when there were things to talk about at SC?"

-- "Yeah."

"Remember 2004?"

-- "Yeah, we were speculating about SC2."

"Remember 2003?"

-- "Yeah, were speculating about SC2."

"Remember 2002?"

-- "Yeah, Degad and that Russian feller who hated each other. Ah, the good old days."

What is it with old men whining? What is it with this SC2 hysteria? I also passed a bench back home and accidently overheard 2 old men chatting.

StatlerWaldorf.jpg

Statler: I like SC2 fine so far.

Mr.Waldorf: SC2 hasn't come out yet

Statler: That's what I like about it

:D:D:D

[ August 27, 2005, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

LCL15.gif

An angry mob of crazed wargamers gathers outside the Battlefront offices screaming "SC2!, SC2!, SC2!..."

Meanwhile Hubert continues working in a secure subbasement guarded by Moon and Madmatt.

Outside an old man asks, in a voice devoid of hope, "How much longer is this going to take? Three of my friends have already died waiting for it's release. I just want to play it once, just once before I join them." He wipes a tear away and says, "I sure hope he made the Atlantic wider this time. And the Russian winter, I'd sure love to get bogged down in that freezing snow, just once!"

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

Wow!!! HC is them hedgerows I see?? Want to enlighten us on the combat effects?

And what other terrain tiles have you dreamed up that are new for SC2??

Could it be we will see a sea tile that has a double movement requirement? ;)

This is indeed Cherbourg smile.gif

For combat effects, and for this scenario in particular, I currently have the bocage modelling a terrain effect very

similar to mountains from SC1. For example, extra entrenchment, extra combat bonuses and so on.

HC, or DD...yeah in fact HC you need to get back to work, you've definetly over posted in this thread ;) . But thanks for the reply...now back to the dungeon with you.

Dave,

In light of these smaller scenarios, are we going to see some basing limitations(hedgerows, mountains,etc.) for AFs and Bombers or at least an optional restriction?