Scenario Bulk download?

Originally posted by markl:

Hi,

I would not mind contacting a few of the above authors for a few of their scenarios as well. How do you send a private message to give your details or get theirs when no e-mail addresses are in the profiles.

Cheers MarkL

Hi Mark

contact me via gmcewan@totalise.co.uk

Cheers fur noo

George

Hans,

If you get the chance could you e-mail me some of your small battles for CMAK or CMBO. I have a few of them for CMBB, but do not play it as much as the other two at the moment.

I can take a fairly large e-mail so size should not matter. My e-mail address is marklaur@tpg.com.au

I have e-mailed the others for their kind offers.

Cheers MarkL

Not sure what is protocal but I would like get the scenarios offered also. Since the post wasn't started by me I wasn't sure if it would be inappropiate of me to email each of you that offered.

Or should I just ask here in a post for your permission? I sure don't want to sound greedy or unappreciative of you work.

I would also be glad to purchase and pay mailing costs of your scenarios by Paypal if making a CD would be more convenient for you and for your time spent.

Thanks,

Forgot

Originally posted by Forgot_to_duck:

Not sure what is protocal but I would like get the scenarios offered also. Since the post wasn't started by me I wasn't sure if it would be inappropiate of me to email each of you that offered.

Or should I just ask here in a post for your permission? I sure don't want to sound greedy or unappreciative of you work.

I would also be glad to purchase and pay mailing costs of your scenarios by Paypal if making a CD would be more convenient for you and for your time spent.

Thanks,

Forgot

My email address for the HSG scenario pack is listed in this thread. Just email me and I will send you our most up to date scenarios.