German aa guns mod

Originally posted by Tiger:

I like the blued-gun barrel effect on the quad-20s. I need someplace to put these for download though, 1.1 megs total for aa guns and wirblewind/ostwind.

~Tiger~

NICE job

Very nice detail, good camo colours!

Why not CMHQ?

IF not with Mad Matt

e-mail them to me and I'll host them tomorrow on the same server as Gunslingers old mods.

ok?

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 02-04-2001).]

Tiger,

Your mods look gorgeous. Is there any way to rescale the quad twenty so the thing is the proper size? It's taller than an 88 at the moment. The real weapon is remarkably compact

and not very tall. After all, the Germans even mounted them on U-boats, mit gun shields.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by Kraut Guy:

Tiger, what uniform mod are you using in your AAA picture. It looks great and I would like to get a copy.

They are DD's uniforms. You can get them from CMHQ.

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Is there any way to rescale the quad twenty so the thing is the proper size? It's taller than an 88 at the moment. The real weapon is remarkably compact and not very tall.

Oh, come now John, you know that the models are all hard-coded. There is no changing the size of anything.

Somebody host these, I can't wait much longer! biggrin.gif

Thanks Tiger.

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933

Originally posted by Tiger:

I need someplace to put these for download though, 1.1 megs total for aa guns and wirblewind/ostwind.

~Tiger~

we at Der Kessel would be happy to host your mods.. if your interested give me a email or icq.

mensch

----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Very nice! Now how 'bout the 88s?!! Send em to manx too please, if you don't i'll have to send the 1st. army to addminister some justice. You've been warned.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Hi Tiger. Very nice mods. The download that Tom has on his site apparently doesn't include the BMPs 4210 and 4211, which are needed for the Ostwind. Could you e-mail them to me? And for that matter, to Tom? Thanks. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"