Go tell the Outerboards, Stranger,That Here Obedient to Their Laws We Challenged Peng

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Um excuse me, by why are you doddering old kaniggets wasting your little reserves of strength with these infidels, when you SHOULD be directing all your wrath and hilariously pathetic hatred towards myself?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Panty liner, you selfish little crotch dotter (?). It's not always about you....let us have a little fun with the newbies and then we'll resume the spank the panty liner show. Patience dear simp.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

<LI>Mace - really likes to get in people's faces

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mace may be tending his flock harum or somefink, but I'm sure he would want the Consigliori to point out that the correct word here is "feces". It should read: "Mace really likes to get in people's feces." Messin' in ****e is what it is all about for Mace (aka "the Beaver").

Now, mr. Commie Prick, go sit on a candlestick till you get some en-light-enment...

[ 05-30-2001: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

Dame Joe Shaw:

Please be expecting a package within the next few days. Inside you will find the remains of your pathetic squire (at least, all that our spatulas were able to scrape off the ground) and the riven fragments of his pulverized buckler. You may do with these remains as you see fit. Some folks would recommend a funeral pyre; I believe a good flushing and a plunger would be far more appropriate.

I have now destroyed your little squire, Dame Shaw. He was as weak and ineffectual as I expected from one who would consort with the likes of you, you disgusting sniffer of other men's underwear.

Consider this gift a challenge, worm. I throw my gauntlet down before you.

Lorak scribe thusly:

MrSpkr and his brave band of Teutonic Knights - 81

Speedbuggy and his pathetic bunch of obese Ami tourists - 19

[ 05-31-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Bauhaus

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Wake me when the talking piece of crap is done yapping through its sphincter <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad news on that...you'd damn well better be Rip Van Winkle, Because the chances of Lawyer shutting up any time soon are slim.

Turdosloppy and Orgasmic Stalin, it will warm my heart to see you two kids eviscerate each other out there on the front porch.

Fight amongst yourselves for awhile, but don't lose your 'Cesspool Required Application Pamphletts' (CRAP), as you kids have obviously got what it takes to make it straight to kaniggethood without the requirements.

Why, not since Jochem Peiper got banned have I seen such magical taunting and witty repartee.

On the other hand, I am a colossal bulls**t artist, so don't beleive what I say.

Just kill each other in peace and try not to bleed on the Unwelcome mat.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

...let us have a little fun with the newbies and then we'll resume the spank the panty liner show. Patience dear simp.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well come on then you turgid old architectural style...let's be having that fun that you speak of so easily but fail to deliver.........just like all you old farts.

All words, no action!

No wonder Kitty's nowhere to be seen - she probably prefers to hang out with men

And the resident sharkbait spoke thus:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

It should read: "Mace really likes to get in people's feces."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh for f**ks sake who the bloody hell pulled your chain?? I suppose you expect to be paid for this **** too.....business development or something wasn't it??

I mean who the f**k want's to feed worms? And who would want to admit to being a worm squirming in the muck here except an imbecillic fool like you??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, squirming in the muck is what we do best, you poor excuse for a breast-feeder wannabe. What's wrong, was your mama's teat to leathery for you to extract any sustenance? You see, dear, misinformed pathetic one, the muck is what it is all about; We like it that way. You clearly have not grasped, or grokked, or whatever the frick it is amoeba scum-sucking newbies like you do in the place of thinking, that we enjoy the Cess, the slime, the comfortable scum that we have created around ourselves. Here's a clue for your Mark Furman-like logic processes; You're not welcome here! You are to us as Forrest Gump is to Mensa, and you are not worthy to stir our muck with a 10' pole, let alone that twig you call a phallus. So, as the town crier to the village idiot, "you are not worth the stick to scrape you from our collective shoe."

You know it's funny, but I figured that you were the toy, since you're so easy to play with, and so remarkably easy to get bored with at the same time!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume this is your version of "life is like a box of chocolates". Really, why don't you give your parents a call and ask them why, oh why, did they follow through with the cursed pregnancy that resulted in your twisted excuse for existence?

Has pansy litter broken all the mirrors at his place?

How else could he think that anything else could be as ugly as him??

Or maybe he's just a wussy coward afraid of a real fight?

Yeah...that seems more likely - a lazy, wussy, ball-less wonder.

[ 05-30-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

No wonder Kitty's nowhere to be seen - she probably prefers to hang out with men<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In response:

i) yes she does, but modesty prevents me from saying who, and

ii) So Kitty won't be hanging out with you then. (notice the absence of a '?' - this is indicative of a statement, not a question)!

Now regarding that comment made by my fellow Public Servant, Lawyer, the only human feces I deal with on a regular basis are from those suffering from verbal Diarrhoea.

Mace

Hmm...that's 3 ppl with an unnatural interest in my parents!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I really should've stopped about three posts ago, but I can't help myself. Kinda like gawking at traffic accident, or pulling the wings off of a fly to see what happens.

Our interest in your parents is purely scientific. I, for one, just want to ascertain the kind of assumed-human it takes to birth a brain-dead scum-sucking newbie such as yourself who has managed to feign some sort of simulacrum with neuro-motor skills of such complexity that they can be mistaken for the random banging upon a keyboard that is nearly equivalent to the manipulations demonstrated by a rather dim-witted starfish.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leeo:

Our interest in your parents is purely scientific. I, for one, just want to ascertain the kind of assumed-human it takes to birth a brain-dead scum-sucking newbie who has managed to feign some sort of simulacrum with neuro-motor skills of such complexity that they can be mistaken for the random banging upon a keyboard that is nearly equivalent to the manipulations demonstrated by a rather dim-witted starfish.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that's obvious to anyone with at least a modicum of intelligence, such as me - parents like yours have that particular problem.

Let's face it, you're a non-entity here. You didn't manage to make the list of old-timers, and you're being spat on by a newbie like me, so you really should be re-examining whether or not you'er fit for the cess pool!!

you're are a bit of a sad case and no amount of bawling your eyes out is going to make you look any better!

Perhaps you should go and have a cup of hot chocolate and curl up with a good book or something??

You poor sad deluded fool!

Why don't you just SOD OFF?

Grrreat waftin' sparra' farts!! Thas as tha most inane dribble Ah've seen ain tha 'Pool fer a ferret's age! Ah suppose tha'll be a skankin' witty retort aboot ferrets noo.

Stained Morgan, ye a pifflin' wee podgy boy wi' ye skid-marked underpants wedged sae hee up ye paddle scarred an' pimply buttocks, tha' tha oxygen supply tae tha doughnut hole ye use fer a brain as nae doot bin enteerely cut off. Af'n mah wee doggy cam aintae mah hoose wi tha likes o' yew danglin' fraim at's droolin' jaws, Ah'd shove a vacuum oop ats arrrse, sucke ye doon at's throat, tie at off afore an' aft o' at's wee legs wi' piano wire, an' tether at ain tha back yard. Eventually when tha poor wee fella's belly swelled wi' tha noxious gas bein' constantly emitted bah ye soddin' gob, at wid float oop aintae tha air, stoppin' at tha extremity o' at's tether. Then, ye snot gobblin' poot sniffer, Ah'd blow that crrrap (tha's yoo Jimmy) oot o' at wi' a full clip ain mah M1 Garand.

Sae sod off, ye wibblin' blanc mange pillock.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

Ah ya stupid pretend Scot's git yankee twit- what sort of scotsman would use a garand instead of a real rifle?

The only reason you talk about your wee doggie so badly is that he's not in the room with you to tear your bollocks off!!

A poodle scares the haggis out of your sort if it so much as looks in your window, so why don't you SOD OFF and come back when you've got a backbone!

And of course we all know that a long title is just a piss poor excuse for a short dick - so let's modify that to come back when you've got any bone at all!

At's leek pee'in on a small dog an' watchin' at go "yap yap" while ye do at. Get's a wee bit borin' after a while.

Which part o' "sod off" didnae ye understand? Noo, wait. Didnae answer tha'. Talk tae someone ailse.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

[stalin's Organ ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Stalin had an Organ such as you, assuming he could find it, he'd dip it in acid, cauterize the remains with thermite, and have his whole groin fumigated with DDT.

Hey fake scots git - do you pee on small dogs often? And if you're having trouble understanding SOD OFF then by all means ask someone who's ben here a bit longer than me to explain it to you.

Leo - Stalin could certainly find his organ - it's 132mm in diameter and 2.5 meters long.

Clearly you're well experienced in removing annoying vermin from your own to know so much about the process......so how come you're still such an annoying mindless twerp??

At least we all know now why the Peng thread can't breed! Thank god!