Why does everybody think I suck?

I seem to be getting a lot of attention lately and it is beginning to bother me. Everybody is calling me a stupid and worthless opponent, some even wish I was dead!

Can I help it if I'm focused on a goal and use all my resources to accomplish that goal? Yeah, sometimes I have my troops too close together, yes, sometimes I send a mortar unit to head up an assualt, is it my fault that was how my Creator made me?

I thought I was being clever when I used 92 rounds for smoke. I thought it was cool. Nobody ever is excited to play me, I'm like the unwanted kid on the playground who gets picked last. You only pick me when your pbem partner won't send you any emails or you are awake at 2am hiding from your wife/girlfriend.

Oh, I remember the good ol days. Remember the demo days? We laughed and cried together as we played Last Defense for the first time. And you were soooo excited to see me in Chance Encounter, how was I then? I still held your attention then didn't I?

Well, what else can I say? I feel used and dirty, you just don't make me feel good about myself anymore. How do you expect me to grow if you keep putting me down.

See you later...maybe

AI

Well, I ruined that joke.

I created a new screen name called AI but I logged in under my previous name.

Sorry guys, I really do suck. Just pretend you saw this post from a user name AI.

You can't even post without screwing it up.

HA! Just giving you a bad time, Ott..uh I mean AI smile.gif

Seriously, it doesn't sound like anything a good 12 step program couldn't solve. Or at least help.

In the meantime, keep your mortars out of LOS of the enemy and use HQ units with combat bonuses to spot for them. Then watch your forces roll to victory after victory.

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: Vanir Ausf B ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AI:

Well, I ruined that joke.

I created a new screen name called AI but I logged in under my previous name.

Sorry guys, I really do suck. Just pretend you saw this post from a user name AI.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no it's funnier when you use your real name smile.gif

then i don't realize you're talking about the ai until midway