Why are my planes stupid?

Ya know.. I don't buy Fight/Bombers in my QBs but I do get them in scenarios occasionally, and there is one thing I have noticed and that is they are utterly stupid.

For instance.. I am playing a scenario where my German defending opponent has some concrete bunkers and wouldn't ya know it.. My 2 FBs drop thier payloads on the concrete bunkers doing no damage what so ever. How inspiring. I would have prefered 4 more tanks to deal with those bunkers IMO.

Stupid planes.

Jeff

In one game a FB caused a Marder crew to abandon. For the rest of its turns the FB kept strafing the Marder. I suppose this isn't entirely unrealistic because from the air a plane wouldn't know that the Marder was not knocked out unless it was burning, but it sure was frustrating to see the waste of air power.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

In one game a FB caused a Marder crew to abandon. For the rest of its turns the FB kept strafing the Marder. I suppose this isn't entirely unrealistic because from the air a plane wouldn't know that the Marder was not knocked out unless it was burning, but it sure was frustrating to see the waste of air power.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would just consider myself lucky that it did not decide to commit fracticide :D