faq

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...CutmeOwnThroat Dibbler on his last sausage inna bun feeding frenzy.

But Mace wouldn't be put off by a mere padlocking. Someone mentioned the presence of a sheep looking, wool wearing nun...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Originally posted by PawBroon:

...CutmeOwnThroat Dibbler on his last sausage inna bun feeding frenzy.

But Mace wouldn't be put off by a mere padlocking. Someone mentioned the presence of a sheep looking, wool wearing nun...

...who happened to be a member of the most...

------------------

"'S muladach ma theid ar sgaoileadh..." -Duncan Ban Macintyre

Originally posted by Der Unbekannte Jäger:

...who happened to be a member of the most...

...feared terrorist organisation known to mankind!

Led by the most evil Stuka-puka-pants, it aim was to woo young ladies into marrying him, so he could have his way with them by....

... was on hand to point out to Libby the anomalies in Stuka's purported firepower ratio. "The blast rating is only effective at close range, say up to 3.762 yards", growled Heidman, felling Stuka with a rugby tackle. Calling in his support teams, he continued, "Beyond that the risk of pregnancy is reduced to a factor of at most 23:1!". Holding Stukes to the ground with an arm twist, Heidman dictated the fate of his evil organisation. "Right, all the nuns will be detailed to the field hospital. Stukey my boy, you will join our front-line flammenwerfer team, backbone of our offensive spearhead to incinerate the strawmen of BTS sycophancy!"

Stuka thought his time had come, when suddenly...

... Anti Strawman Werfer and pulled the trigger, forgetting the effects of starting a fire in the presence of high concentrations of methane. Both Heidman and Waxx_IK went up in flames and were in the process of crying for their mothers when Gunny Bunny sauntered in. "Whoa!", he exclaimed, "I didn't know CM modelled those awesome fire effects!". "It doesn't!!", yelled Slapdragon, getting tired with all Gunny's new threads on the subject of graphics. "Then why are Heidman and Waxxy on fire?" retorted Gunny. The two prospective human kebabs stopped writhing on the ground and stood up, looking expectantly at Slapdragon, who offered them the response they were hoping for – "They can't be!". They suddenly realised this was indeed true, and they weren't even singed. However, their relief was short-lived before...

Originally posted by Waxx_IK:

...Waxx_IK got up and farted loudly, blowing out everyone's eardrums. Then, Thermopylae came into the room and...

unpacked his small portable nuclear bomb. He punched in the arming code and was just about to fire it when...

...the warranty expired.

"Brrrrng, brrrng," went his mobile phone. Trepidaciously he answered the call.

"Hello, this is the Acme Tactical Nuclear Device Company. According to our records, the warranty on your Mk XII Restricted Yield Battlfield Fission Device has expired. So sod off, you won't be getting any support from us."

"Hmm," he thought, "that's a spot of bad luck. I wonder if this painful itch in my...

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

"Hmm," he thought, "that's a spot of bad luck. I wonder if this painful itch in my...

..Inner Croda is the result of exposure to ionising radiation leaking from the faulty device?

Or was it from the night he shared a padded cell with Mensch?

Mensch, Ahh Mensch, he remembers that night because Mensch stared at him with a longing in his eyes.

Mensch slid up next to him and then asked "have you met my rickets"? "I am insane"

Meanwhile the facility staff noticed....

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by OGSF:

...several large Polish women with bad teeth approaching along the garden path, their eyes glistening with....

...malice, or was that eye drops? No matter it was quickly apparent...

------------------

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

...tracked them down by smell. Although...

... fortunately for them Mensch was able to reach down, further down than his Inner Croda, and firmly grab his . . .

------------------

Continuing the fight from the secret command bunker!

...itty, bitty...

------------------