Greetings y'all. Nice game you have here.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Will there be a sequal? Expansion to other theaters?

Are there any mods for the game? Where can I find them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would recommend trying out CMHQ for mods. That's where I got most of mine. I started out with the MaddMatt Mod Pack one and two and then downloaded whatever caught my eye. Good luck. It really enhances the game. The little girl with the numerical username gave you some good links.

Here's a litle FYI for ya regarding "phan". Whenever a person likes a team other than the Phillies, he or she is a fan. That is short for fanatic. When that person is enlightened and discovers the joys and letdowns of being dedicated to the "one true team", then that person is a Phan. Get it?

We have a mascot called the Phillies Phanatic.

Its cute that I have a disciple though. hehe

Maximus...bite me.

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: Phillies Phan ]

Why the strange greetings? Is there something I should know about this "Phillies Phan" as we did just sweep a double-header from them last week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, if u read the other stuff in the faq thread you see phillies phan is another member on this board who help "bump" the faq thread up by adding to a never ending story in the thread. the story usually involves the fictional exploits of the bumpers...

and welcome to the cm bbs!

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Here's a litle FYI for ya regarding "phan". Whenever a person likes a team other than the Phillies, he or she is a fan. That is short for fanatic. When that person is enlightened and discovers the joys and letdowns of being dedicated to the "one true team", then that person is a Phan. Get it?

We have a mascot called the Phillies Phanatic.

Its cute that I have a disciple though. hehe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But, but...the Cubbies are the "one true team" as all of their loyal (ph)fans love the team through thick and thin.

Hello!

See the links on my signature for faqs tailored for your questions! :D

Griffin.

Will there be a sequal? Expansion to other theaters?

Are there any mods for the game? Where can I find them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: GriffinCheng+ ]

Welcome to the BBS Cubbies Phan. You will get used to it...or maybe not. Either way it can be informative, friendly and a great bunch of guys to chat, play, post and argue with.

One thing if you want to be accepted faster (easier) drop into the Peng thread and toss Mr. peng a few ;):D:(smile.giftongue.gif :cool: :rolleyes: smiles. His usual signature is "Geez, throw me a smiley people" smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

the story usually involves the fictional exploits of the bumpers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.. you mean it's not real?!! :eek:

Mace

[ 04-23-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

You basically have to read all the FAQ thread to understand, and it's al one big inside joke. I'm a fisherman, so everybody accuses me of fondling fish when I can't get a girl. Mace shags sheep, Phillies recently grew a pair of 38 DDs, Maximus has got the hots for his sister, and Madmatt, the moderator of this forum, enjoys spending quality time with penguins. Oh, and be sure to ask Mannheim Golfcartdriver about his family tree. smile.gif

[ 04-23-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

I need to point out that our brother Phillies Phan is living a lie. He is actually called Hiram Sedai. He will always be known as this. And I always mistake him for Hakko Ichu anyways, so that makes it even more dubious.

Be true to yourself Hiram. Don't make me get out the belt again...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Be true to yourself Hiram. Don't make me get out the belt again...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a thread of its own just waiting to happen - stuff your parents hit you with. I got it with the slipper once or twice, and also the wooden spoon...did get the belt once or twice too. We never had the paddle in school, but I was too chicken to be bad there....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

I need to point out that our brother Phillies Phan is living a lie. He is actually called Hiram Sedai. He will always be known as this. And I always mistake him for Hakko Ichu anyways, so that makes it even more dubious.

Be true to yourself Hiram. Don't make me get out the belt again...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the concern, Foo. I'm a WYSIWYG kind of guy these days and I've been a phan since the time I enjoyed fingerpainting with what I found in my diapers. The other username was a creation and I retired it.

What I find so tremendously amusing is that every spelling I see of fan on this board has come out as "phan" these days.

Believe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

and I've been a phan since the time I enjoyed fingerpainting with what I found in my diapers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always knew there was something wrong with Phillies Phans. tongue.gif Finger painting with poopoo. That's nasty. :D (Using voice from latest Whassup Pizza commercial)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

Welcome to the forum, Cubbies Phan! If you get a chance, you might be interested in joining the FAQ exploits of Maced, Gutshot109, Maximuspad, PHILLIES ;) (another inside joke there!), myself and the rest. Bring your bulletproof vest; it'll be fun!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already posted there. That's where I got my inspiration for the name.