The perfect 100:0 formula Vs AI

Here's a challenge. I've just played 3 games in a row against the AI, each time with a 99:1 victory. Some idiot pokes his head up each time and cops a flesh wound. It's down the minimum end, a 300 pt meeting engagement. I'm Allies, with a US Infantry platoon, two HMGs, two M8s and bazooka boy just in case. Each time the M8s smoke the AI''s predictable halftrack choice, but each time the Infantry twists its ankle and ruins the 100:0 track record. Anyone out there got a guaranteed perfect 100:0 formula?

PS: wouldn't it be lovely if the rest of life was against the AI?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REVS:

PS: wouldn't it be lovely if the rest of life was against the AI?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:D I'm taking this as a signature

But i believe there is no "perfect battle". I remeber only one guy claiming 100:0 victory, it was in Chance Encounter and the AAR is (was?) in CMHQ.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jarmo:

Take a couple of ChurchillVIII's, be careful. That's it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This works. Just tried. 300pt Attack as Allies, bought two Churchills VIII, two sharpshooters, and one 3" mortar, all Veteran.

AI had a Lynx, 251/1 track, a Panzerchreck, a 50mm AT gun, all Vet and two minefields and two Roadblocks.

Lynx and halftrack died in the first turn, then i sneaked sharpshooters closer to the enemy setup zone, while Churchills blowed up every single building, when buildings started to collapse, a gun and schreck opened up at about 180m and was quickly dispatched . Thats it. The strange thing was that one Churchill was credited with two guns destroyed although there was only one on the field. Anyone experienced this before?

If you really want a 100:0 win you'd be much better playing hotseat with yourself. Just take a bunch of VT artillery, a bunch of TRPs and few sundry units to accept surrenders. With your other side choose just infantry and get them all to stand on the the TRPs then blow them up and once they're all dead or broken offer them chewing gum and cigarettes and they'll surrender. Don't do this at night though or you may get your own troops shooting at each other and that would spoil the score.

I did this last night. My Elite AA guns (20mm, Quad 20mm, 37mm) w/1 75mm Inf Gun destroyed a mechanized force in Light woods. Piece of cake. After they walked into range, I opened up with everything. in the first 6 seconds, 1/3 of their forces was cut down. At the end of 1 minute, 95% of their forces was gone, burned or KO'ed. Infantry and Crew died horribly after that. There was this one funny scene. My 2 20mm's got this 1 squad running back and forth, like a shooting gallery, until it was eliminated. too bad I couldn't save the movie.

I had a 100-0 victory against a human in a TCP/IP game. I was on the attack and the game went about 15 turns before the computer autosurrendered him. I did nothing unusual and advanced the entire time. There was no big arty used or anything out of the ordinary. As we got to turn 8 or so I started to tell him how shocked I was that I was still at 100%. I then told him again every turn "I am still at 100%". I am not making this up. There was nothing gamey about what I purchased or how I attacked. I did use excellent tactics (if I do say so myself) and got good sight lines early that covered my advancing infantry. I guess when my infantry was close enough to really start hurtinh him he was pinned enough where he couldn't fire back. If I had known it was going to autosurrender I would have saved the game just before so that it could be viewed by curious people. I do have the final score screen shot saved (on my home PC).