Puchpen things : dang ~

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParaBellum:

I hereby nominate Slapdragon and von Shrad for the Nobel peace prize!

It's nice to see that two people can get their differences settled, admit mistakes and shake hands afterwards.

Some hotshots on this board should take a look how gentlemen can handle their differences.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a nice sentiment, and I think Von Shrad was honorable, but who here on this board thinks Slapdragon is anything other than an ass?

Lets look at the record:

He abused Tiger so much that he was forced to quit the forum.

He picked on and abused Username every time he posted on the same topic with that person.

He claims to be a professor and a gunslinging sheriff, but has never offered proof to any of us that this is true.

He sticks his nose into every thread where someone asks for something and whines "prove it, prove it" until a flame war starts. No one invites him into these threads, just like no one invited him into this one, but he shows up anyway.

He is a bigot against Australia, and according to Kim, against all of the Commonwealth. Any attempt to ask BTS to model the Commonwealth better by increasing the power of the Enfield or the Bren to reflect the better British training system, and he yells like a stuck pig.

Shrad had it right the first time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Slapdragon is an ass.

He's provocative at times, but for the most part he's (IMHO) just a very knowledgable man who takes it upon himself to duke it out with some of the opinionated people that can't back their statements with references.

At least he has proven time and time again that he knows more than most about WWII. That's more than you can say for many of the people who state ther opinions on this board.

Sten

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eumundi:

blatant attempt to start a flamewar snipped here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quit whining and tell us your OTHER username, oh ye of 8 posts and no other user information.

Tiger whined like a baby -- glad he's gone, personally.

Lewis abuses people as much if not more than Slappy.

I could care less whether he is a sheriff, a rancher, or a cheap New Orleans pimp -- his profession is irrelevant.

Asking for proof is bad?

And finally, I'll hear no more whining about Australians until the Finnish troops are modeled appropriately; i.e., one Finnish uberman must be able to cut down 365.4 charging Russian hordes, destroy three T-34's at long range using nothing more than a slingshot and wet cotton balls, and catch enemy mortar shells in his teeth, spitting them back at the enemy.

Oh, DNFTT?

Never mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eumundi:

This is a nice sentiment, and I think Von Shrad was honorable, but who here on this board thinks Slapdragon is anything other than an ass?

Lets look at the record:

He abused Tiger so much that he was forced to quit the forum.

He picked on and abused Username every time he posted on the same topic with that person.

He claims to be a professor and a gunslinging sheriff, but has never offered proof to any of us that this is true.

He sticks his nose into every thread where someone asks for something and whines "prove it, prove it" until a flame war starts. No one invites him into these threads, just like no one invited him into this one, but he shows up anyway.

He is a bigot against Australia, and according to Kim, against all of the Commonwealth. Any attempt to ask BTS to model the Commonwealth better by increasing the power of the Enfield or the Bren to reflect the better British training system, and he yells like a stuck pig.

Shrad had it right the first time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your in violation of the following EXPRESS POLICIES of this Forum in which you agreed to when you first registered:

1. No Flaming and/or Baiting. If you have a strong opinion, that is fine. But express it in such a way that is non-abusive and not emotionally charged. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. Cronic violators of this simple, civil requirement are not welcomed here and will be banned. We like to think our gamers are mature, rational people. Please help us keep this opinion of you!

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Since your message serves absolutely no constructive purpose other than to cast unfounded doubt at Slappdragon (and I know for a fact that his profession is what he say's) and the fact that have chosen to do so in such a degragatory and uncalled for manner we have decided in kind ban you from participating further in this forum.

Things are going to change around here people and either play nice or it's the highway.

Madmatt