Will there be CM2 in CM2?

These are the unconfirmed confirmed rumors about the availability of CM2 in CM2:

CM2 will have a considerable amount of CM2, unless CM3 comes around first, at which time CM3 will be known as CM2 and CM3 will take over as having the most CM2.

CM4 will be the number which CM2 will have the most of.

CM5 is right out.

CM2 will have more CM2 than CM, at which time, CM being naughty in thy sight, shall snuff it.

Should CM ever have more CM2 than CM2 or a combination of CM2 and CM3 or a combination of CM2 and CM4 (never mix CM3 and CM4 together!) then CM will be known as CM - CM2 edition.

To simplify matters, future versions of CMBO will be known as CMBO (Combat Mission Before Overlord). Current users of CMBO will be able to distinguish between the two by the fact that the B in CMBO (Before) is silent.

CMBO will not have a significant amount of CM2, especially when compared to CMBO.

CMBO will also not have much of CM3, which is also known as CMBO (Combat Mission Between Overlord). Users will be able to differentiate between CMBO and CMBO (Between) not only by the fact the the B is also silent, but also by the fact that it's pronounced as "Wilberwind".

CMBO will have more CM2 than CMBO, which in turn will very likely have 50 to 60% more CM2 than CMBO.

Hope this helps.

Gyrene

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

What a bunch of lawers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were leaving!

Gyrene - brilliant, but it brought forth an image that is ugly.

Think 50 years from now - a gold covered box labelled "Combat Mission 1 through 4: Gold Edition", gathering dust in a used software store....

Well, since you INSIST on an answer, my original question was:

Will there be CM2 in CM2?

It was a half-hearted (and half-witted(and maybe even half-baked) smile.gif ) attempt to draw attention to the mushroom-like springing of CM2 this and CM2 that threads that have appeared since the uncovering, by our faithful hounds, of that CM2 interview with Charles (a.k.a. Pharoah).

What I was attempting to sardonically point out, in my half-assed way, was that we want CM2 SO BAD we would be willing to get it even if it meant there would be no CM2 in it.

HAHAHAHA :D

********************joke (from TV last night)******

"Hey what is the ID?"

Enter into long, painfully halting description taken from intro to psych college cours, ending with "Why?"

"Oh, I was just reading Wizard of Id..."

***********(end joke)************

Hey everybody.... its Moon! I was recently considering posting a thread to ask of your whereabouts but decided agaist it. Didn't want to clutter up the board too much now that I am posting again. Have not seen you post in a long time.

This is the man with the first user made scenarios available for download, and a great resource for CM1 production input.

Glad to see you are still here Moon.

vs