Bergman Greyhound & M20 mod RELEASED!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Dog:

Now in Matt's hands (more or less, anyway, eh, Matt ;))

These should be available soon at CMHQ.

- Old Dog<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I guess I misunderstood this, I thought you aleady had them Matt.

:eek:

Yep Matt, absolutely sure.

The mods were sent to you in a series of e-mails to your "cmhq.tzo.com" e-mail address starting at about 7:00 PM last Sat. evening.

My reference to "more of less" refers to the fact that the largest pack (HR Fullpack) would not send directly because of it's size, so I instead sent you a link to an on-line "hard drive" where I had stored it so you could download it.

Shatter, my announcement was of a release, not a preview.

Matt, if the "cmhq.tzo.com" address is a bad one, please e-mail me a good address. (And for goodness sake get the address off the website as the place to send submissions. :rolleyes: )

- Old Dog

Can we let this sink? Because everytime I see it at the top of the page my heart jumps in my throat, only to drown in the bitter bile of disapointment when I see it's another bump. That way, the next "It's released" will be the real and true one.

What do you mean?

You don't have those?!

Sheesh.

It sure change things really...

By oh by, if they are not released soon enough I might do as I did for Marco's Sherman Pack and mail the babies to you loonies.

I'd have to check on first with others in the loop.

Please!! Please!! for this weekend, :(

"By oh by, if they are not released soon enough I might do as I did for Marco's Sherman Pack and mail the babies to you loonies.

I'd have to check on first with others in the loop"

Pawbroon if you do send them out can you put me on the list.

SS Peiper

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: SS Peiper ]

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: SS Peiper ]

you know, i've been designing a lot of 'cavalry-type' scenarios, and i have to say, the m8 greyhound is the 'heart of the cavalry.'

when a troop (company) 'moves out' with its 9 greyhounds and various jeeps (and/or halftracks), mortars, and machineguns... i have a lot of confidence in such a formation.

nice mods...

andy

:mad: - every time I log in and see this thread title still current I have to click on it just in case and it turns out to be another please please please type post.

It's so infuriating I've bitten through my keyboard. And now - double dammit - it's back at the top again thanks to me. Let's let this thread sink while I still have a PC left to use!