<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canadian biatch:

I want to know if combat mission 2 will have all the countrys like canada,usa ,russia...I want to know because should i wait for it or get cm1?? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Canada, America, Britain, and the French never fought on the Eastern Front, so more than likely they will not be in. Get CMBO regardless, it truly is the best wargame ever.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

Well, Canada, America, Britain, and the French never fought on the Eastern Front, so more than likely they will not be in. Get CMBO regardless, it truly is the best wargame ever.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

French never fought on the Eastern Front?

The LVF, do you know? Normandie Niemen, do you know?

LVF: Legion des Volontaires Français. A french regiment with te german uniform (they wanted to fight against communism...)

Nomandie Niemen: Free French air squadron (with russian planes)

France? strange country isnt'it? :(

Depends where yuo define the Eastern front as being - the New Zealand Division had a somewhat tense stand off with Yugoslav Partisans in Trieste ast the end of hte war...rumour has it that the Yugo's bought up a Stuart to break the deadlock, so the Kiwi's bought up a Sherman.

As a result Trieste is currently Italian!! smile.gif

huh, I thought that Canada was just a territory disputed by North Dakota and Alaska. Who knew it was it's own country and all? Next you'll be telling us that they have their own army and that parts of Canada actually insist that the whole country speak French.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Incoming:

Isn't it every Canadians dream to be an American?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your joking right.Don't kid your self. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Canadian women want American men, Canadian men want american men...now that's equality!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> That again tells you how little Americans know about Canada!

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Speedy wrote:

I have heard a story about an escaped Australian POW taking part in the Warsaw uprising. Supposedly he was killed while close assaulting a German tank.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But tanks should be easy to take out when you get up close! BTS, fix or do somefink!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Incoming:

Proof of the fragile Canuck psyche, can't take a joke.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right... your just an all knowing American. :D

I mean who would want to be an American. The only thing I could think of is their doller. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Right... your just an all knowing American. :D

I mean who would want to be an American. The only thing I could think of is their doller. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about one of our dictionaries instead?