One Hot and Spicey CMHQ Update with Extra Exclamation Marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Falls to his knees in tears)

MATT! DEAR SWEET MATT! You have delivered up the goods!! This has truly been the best CM day I have ever had since the game arrived in my mailbox, Normandy,Marshes,Unis and now this...I am over come with emotion....

Cheap beer and Hookers on me fellas!!

Mord

Gentlemen ,

while everyone starts running to get Fernando´s and Marco´s stuff( that new cammoed Panther is breathtaking , but I fear it looks too good on my battlefield :D ) I would like to put your attention on one of the smaller new mods on CMHQ: take a look at the new " Smoke " mod !!!The black smoke - while looking realistic - is not my cup of tea , but the " white smoke " is a killer. Why ? Well , it really looks like... SMOKE :eek:

A MUST HAVE mod for sure.

Cheers

Tom

Smoke gets in my eyes...

Outstanding job on the schmoke, as well as the other mods. The lil M8/M20 is almost too perdy to risk losing in battle now. And I'm off to check out this Panther mod also. Thanks Matt, I don't care what they say, your a schwell feller. :D

Yes Max , I "could" add Zimmerit to Fernando's new Ambush Panther , but i wont as i do not/have not asked for his permission to work on that particular vehicle. I dont know how he would feel about me interfering with his labour of love...and it is a very nice end product.

It is possible that he may allow me to do some work on it...but that is all in the future and he will have the final say smile.gif

Keep up the great work Fernando smile.gif

Regards

MÃ¥kjager

ps Max...i have not forgotten about your "tweek" of Fernandos mono Panther G...i have added Zimmerit over the PanzerGrey mod you sent to me...just gotta try work out a colour scheme that will work now smile.gif

I will have some free time soon...and i will be giving you a shout.

Thank you, thank you & thank you. This will almost complete my needs in the way of mods. Well, at least until another one comes out. The recent mods are just great. I can't believe the improvement over the older ones. Is there no end in sight. Hope not. Maybe prayers do actually help. Again, we thank you, Matt. :D