what about a tourney for the rest of us?

Allright, Ive e-mailed you already, but if you let me in this tourney, I will whip you up a For-Real Seattle Latte. Properly extracted shots, perfectly steamed milk, NONE of that beyond shamefull Starbucks or Tullys ****E. Youll have to come to Seattle to get it, but maybe thats on your way to Arizona.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dogface21:

Allright, Ive e-mailed you already, but if you let me in this tourney, I will whip you up a For-Real Seattle Latte. Properly extracted shots, perfectly steamed milk, NONE of that beyond shamefull Starbucks or Tullys ****E. Youll have to come to Seattle to get it, but maybe thats on your way to Arizona.....<hr></blockquote>

maybe if we can get enough bribes going, this can become a regular thing!

SuperTed, it is a great sacrifice, but I'm sure the vast majority of the Forum would agree to offer you an evening with Chad's wife if you ere to run the tournament...

;)

there may be one or two who would speak out against this, but I'm sure the majority is with us...

That's a joke, son.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

SuperTed, it is a great sacrifice, but I'm sure the vast majority of the Forum would agree to offer you an evening with Chad's wife if you ere to run the tournament...

;)

there may be one or two who would speak out against this, but I'm sure the majority is with us...

That's a joke, son.<hr></blockquote>

Herr O,

Of those one or two that would speak out, I am sure my wife would be the loudest. :rolleyes:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

;)

That's a joke, son.<hr></blockquote>

help mom the bullies are back again! we need to call in the CM newbie protection agency!

taken as a joke herr oberst. i know someone else who would object to that . . .

MY WIFE!!!