To My PBEM Opponents........

I am very sorry for the lack of turns but things have been pretty bad for me this past week. My father suffered a mild stroke and had to undergo some major surgery,hence the complete absence. I wanted to e-mail you guys but have been away from my computer and really had other things on my mind.

If I owe you a turn please drop me a line because I am having a hard time figuring out who's turn it is.

Again sorry,

vs

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. The 'Ol Man is in better shape than most people half his age too. He really tries to take care of himself so it just goes to show that no one is completly immune to certain things and that one should plan for tomorrow BUT live for the day.

Funny thing is we both said some things to each other like we would never see each other again. What a selfish prick I am waiting for a time like this to tell him how I feel.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

I am very sorry for the lack of turns but things have been pretty bad for me this past week. My father suffered a mild stroke and had to undergo some major surgery,hence the complete absence. I wanted to e-mail you guys but have been away from my computer and really had other things on my mind.

If I owe you a turn please drop me a line because I am having a hard time figuring out who's turn it is.

Again sorry,

vs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shrad, lad, you were already in my thoughts because I was wondering if I owed you a turn, and now you and your father are both in my thoughts and I hope the Universe owes you both a break.

I hope your Da' is okay and recovers well; and I hope you're alright yourself. I will resend our last turn so you have it, but don't sweat small things like this; take care of yourself and your family. Our game will always be around when this hard time passes. Luck, life, and best wishes.

[ 04-11-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]