-- F A Q -- How to Take a Screenshot and More!

Originally posted by Maximus:

...to be a sheep shepard so he could have a sheep to shag anytime he wanted. But Mace's dreams were shatted as Croda had Mace arrested for his dispicable display of sheep sex. So...

....just then Speedy wandered in and said, "Can we get back on to the penguins please. I like penguins". To which the entire thread.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pelted Speedy with kelp knives, pollock, empty soda cans, and other garbage left over from their recent fishing trip. "Ouch!" cried Speedy. "You just hit my gnads! Now I won't be able to...

------------------

The Last Defense- Made any scenarios? Send them here!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Pelted Speedy with kelp knives, pollock, empty soda cans, and other garbage left over from their recent fishing trip. "Ouch!" cried Speedy. "You just hit my gnads! Now I won't be able to...

...finish commanding my gamey penguin charge into the Hamsters' front line!"

FW190A Gustav stopped throwing fish for a moment and pondered all of the bestiality of the past few days. His eyes then focused on the limp fish in his hands. With scarcely a second thought he...

------------------

Andreas himself will attest that my massive ego and foolhardy belief in my own greatness would never allow for me to be anyone's worshipper - Hamsters

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

FW190A Gustav stopped throwing fish for a moment and pondered all of the bestiality of the past few days. His eyes then focused on the limp fish in his hands. With scarcely a second thought he...

...plunged his finger deep into the fish's rectum and discovered that it really wasn't what he thought. He then removed his finger and then brought it to his nose and sniffed it. "Ahh," Gustov sighed, "this fish's ass doesn't smell fishy it smells gamey." But that's nothing compared to...

...plunged his finger deep into the fish's rectum and discovered that it really wasn't what he thought. He then removed his finger and then brought it to his nose and sniffed it. "Ahh," Gustov sighed, "this fish's ass doesn't smell fishy it smells gamey." But that's nothing compared to...

the smell of Mannheim Golfcartdriver's gnads. Wait... Why would Maximus be smelling Golfcartdriver's gnads anyway? Perhaps he's...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

the smell of Mannheim Golfcartdriver's gnads. Wait... Why would Maximus be smelling Golfcartdriver's gnads anyway? Perhaps he's...

...doing research for Mace who asked about Mannheim Golfcartdriver's gnads. As Maximus did his research, he found out that they would please Mace very well. So with that...

...this thread took a turn for the ultra-disgusting. One day the contributors will think back on the subject matter and wretch with the utter disappointment they feel in themselves.

Lucky for us, this day isn't today.

PT109 Gustav saw the herd of penguins enter the room and got this strange feeling in his gnads...

Originally posted by Croda:

...this thread took a turn for the ultra-disgusting. One day the contributors will think back on the subject matter and wretch with the utter disappointment they feel in themselves.

Lucky for us, this day isn't today.

PT109 Gustav saw the herd of penguins enter the room and got this strange feeling in his gnads...

...that reminded him that he still had his finger in the anus of a fish.

"Finger lickin' good!" exclaimed 101 Gustavs. "Why, I think I'll have another!"

He reached into his kreel and ripped out another fish. Plunging...

------------------

Andreas himself will attest that my massive ego and foolhardy belief in my own greatness would never allow for me to be anyone's worshipper - Hamsters

...that reminded him that he still had his finger in the anus of a fish.

"Finger lickin' good!" exclaimed 101 Gustavs. "Why, I think I'll have another!"

He reached into his kreel and ripped out another fish. Plunging...

...two fingers in this time, but only to his dismay, ripping open the poor water-faring creature and making a mess all over Gustov's clothing. But that didn't stop Gustov. With that he grabbed another fish and began his ritual again. This time...

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

...two fingers in this time, but only to his dismay, ripping open the poor water-faring creature and making a mess all over Gustov's clothing. But that didn't stop Gustov. With that he grabbed another fish and began his ritual again. This time...

...109 Goodwrench reflected back upon the first time had fallen in love with a fish.

"My God! What are we doing, men? First sheep, then fish (not to mention Tanker's gnads!). It's time to stop this nonsense! Surely we have better things to be doing, other than copulating with wildlife and livestock. For instance...

------------------

...109 Goodwrench reflected back upon the first time had fallen in love with a fish.

"My God! What are we doing, men? First sheep, then fish (not to mention Tanker's gnads!). It's time to stop this nonsense! Surely we have better things to be doing, other than copulating with wildlife and livestock. For instance...

....actually finishing a PBEM turn and sending it on in a timely manner, instead of bantering on this forum?

J-J "Creepy" Crawley glanced up from his pocket calculator with a wince. "There was a 58.9% chance of you saying that," he sniffed. "And I refuse to debate my conclusion."

Mannheim Tanker pounded the keyboard in rage as he realized that...

[This message has been edited by Michael Dorosh (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Mannheim Tanker pounded the keyboard in rage as he realized that...

he had been rejected by yet another girl, making this the 382nd time he had been shot down this year. Obviously the golf cart was not an effective tool for picking up chicks. With this in mind, Golfcartdriver decided to...

PS- commercial fishermen don't use creels, we throw our fish in the bottom of the boat and stomp on them. Keep this in mind the next time you have salmon for dinner. tongue.gif

------------------

he had been rejected by yet another girl, making this the 382nd time he had been shot down this year. Obviously the golf cart was not an effective tool for picking up chicks. With this in mind, Golfcartdriver decided to...

...remind Gutshot 109 that most people don't fondle fish wink.gif Nonetheless, Tanker proceeded to cruise for chicks in his cart, when to his surprise...

------------------

...remind Gutshot 109 that most people don't fondle fish wink.gif Nonetheless, Tanker proceeded to cruise for chicks in his cart, when to his surprise...

...a bif fat heffer trodded across the pasture which came up to Gustov's Golfcart and started sniffing Gustov's gnads. Surprisingly Gustov became aroused as this cow sniffed his private area. Gustov then responded by...

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

...a bif fat heffer trodded across the pasture which came up to Gustov's Golfcart and started sniffing Gustov's gnads. Surprisingly Gustov became aroused as this cow sniffed his private area. Gustov then responded by...

....correcting his spelling of "nads", "Gustav", "heifer" and "only following orders." The cow remained...

Originally posted by someone quicker off the mark than me:

...correcting his spelling of "nads", "Gustav", "heifer" and "only following orders." The cow remained...

...slightly perturbed, wondering why we have returned to this subject of 'g'nads', when the thread was taking a direction that was much more family friendly, and less likely to receive a XXX rating.

Croda was also pondering this over a nice Tuna based dished, when suddenly after taking a bite out of this delicacy, almost choked on a fisherman's boot that was firmly imbedded in the fish meat.

At the same time, a group of salivating penguins were watching his every move, the way he raised the salmon to his mouth, the way he masticated (yes m.a.s.t.i.c.a.t.e.d, you sickos) every morsal, savoring the fine flavor as it washed over his taste buds, when suddenly an expelled boot came flying over in their direction to land with a thud at their webbed feet.

"Right", cried the head penguin, "Let's"...

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Mace:

...slightly perturbed, wondering why we have returned to this subject of 'g'nads', when the thread was taking a direction that was much more family friendly, and less likely to receive a XXX rating.

Croda was also pondering this over a nice Tuna based dished, when suddenly after taking a bite out of this delicacy, almost choked on a fisherman's boot that was firmly imbedded in the fish meat.

At the same time, a group of salivating penguins were watching his every move, the way he raised the salmon to his mouth, the way he masticated (yes m.a.s.t.i.c.a.t.e.d, you sickos) every morsal, savoring the fine flavor as it washed over his taste buds, when suddenly an expelled boot came flying over in their direction to land with a thud at their webbed feet.

"Right", cried the head penguin, "Let's"...

...see if we can find a dictionary for Maximus, some cattle for Croda and Mace, a rubber fish for Goofstuff, a calculator for Michael D., and a hot chick for good ol' Mannheim Golfcartdriver. Did we miss anyone, or..."

------------------