-- F A Q -- How to Take a Screenshot and More!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

..."besides the sheep, no! But I did achieve the 100th post in this here faq thread.

Isn't that"...

almost as boring as achieving the 101st post? Growing tired of Mace and Gustav's arguing, Philles wandered off into the woods in an attempt to get away from...

------------------

The Last Defense- Made any scenarios? Send them here!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

almost as boring as achieving the 101st post? Growing tired of Mace and Gustav's arguing, Philles wandered off into the woods in an attempt to get away from...

...the gentleman with the numerical username who could not comprehend that the nickname for "Phillies Phan" would be "Phan". Perhaps another reminder was needed. Maybe a swift kick to the posterior was in order.

The forest stank of fear and misery. Its sole inhabitant was the source of the stench. MRPeng rose to his frightening height and meandered over to his prey. A small white...

------------------

http://www.derkessel.com/

Mushroom popped up out of the ground and said "Hey Philles, one small white object was enough in this story. And by the way, Gustav will call you whatever he wants to, you babbling piece of slime. Now why don't you take your thumb out of your mouth and...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Now why don't you take your thumb out of your mouth and...

... do something to rescue this post which is languishing on page 2.

But Phan was in bed (as was all the good citizens of the USA), dreaming about his gal, and pawing at his pillow trying to find release from the type of tension he was experiencing!

Because of the timezone difference, only Mace was on hand to rescue the thread so he quickly stepped in, but once he saw what Phan was up to he turned around and ran out, screaming.

"How...

... do something to rescue this post which is languishing on page 2.

But Phan was in bed (as was all the good citizens of the USA), dreaming about his gal, and pawing at his pillow trying to find release from the type of tension he was experiencing!

Because of the timezone difference, only Mace was on hand to rescue the thread so he quickly stepped in, but once he saw what Phan was up to he turned around and ran out, screaming.

"How...

...can anyone stand to live anywhere but the land down under? We have better beer, better steaks, and Olivia Newton John! We also have...

------------------

Andreas himself will attest that my massive ego and foolhardy belief in my own greatness would never allow for me to be anyone's worshipper - Hamsters

...can anyone stand to live anywhere but the land down under? We have better beer, better steaks, and Olivia Newton John! We also have...

Ten men per woman, but luckily the sheep make up for that, so there's no real loss. Besides, after a few Victoria Bitters, you hardly ever notice that...

------------------

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-26-2001).]

Ten men per woman, but luckily the sheep make up for that, so there's no real loss. Besides, after a few Victoria Bitters, you hardly ever notice that...

...that the gentleman with the numerical username had a sloping forehead and one eyebrow. It was whispered that he hardly ever bathed. You could pretend to not notice his constant scratching of his nether regions. If you were kind, you could also look away as he would fill the room with noxious fumes from his bowels. He liked to hum and stomp repeatedly on the floor as if counting out something. He would gleefully seek out new players and call them "newbies", until that one fateful day when he bumped into a gentleman with a red hat. A white "P" sat on that red hat. He was "fresh out of bubblegum" and was ready to...

------------------

http://www.derkessel.com/

[This message has been edited by Phillies Phan (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

A white "P" sat on that red hat. He was "fresh out of bubblegum" and was ready to...

...quote another set of erroneous statistics when Mace interjected.

"At the time of the 1996 Australian Census there were 8,849,224 males and 9,043,199 females. This is a ratio of 1.02 females to every man!

I want to know what happened to my .02 bit of woman!!!"

However, Mace stopped blabbering because all attention was on 109 Gustav, who was working on a response to Phan and which was to be posted at any tick of the...

However, Mace stopped blabbering because all attention was on 109 Gustav, who was working on a response to Phan and which was to be posted at any tick of the...

clock. Gustav debated insulting Phillies again, but decided against it, mostly because Phillies wouldn't understand what was wrong with having his thumb in his mouth and his fingers in his nose. Instead, Gustav decided to take Phillies fishing. "Bwuhahaha! We'll see how Phillies likes those 120 hour weeks, the constant smell of fish, and not being able to...

------------------

clock. Gustav debated insulting Phillies again, but decided against it, mostly because Phillies wouldn't understand what was wrong with having his thumb in his mouth and his fingers in his nose. Instead, Gustav decided to take Phillies fishing. "Bwuhahaha! We'll see how Phillies likes those 120 hour weeks, the constant smell of fish, and not being able to...

...attend school where you don't have to hide out and the "meat" they serve isn't in the form of worms in your salad. Phan found this quite amusing since he was already putting himself through hell by choosing to back Philidelphia teams and not good ones from over in Pittsburgh like the....

Originally posted by Lorak:

not good ones from over in Pittsburgh like the....

Penguins. Before Lorak and Phillies had a chance to argue, they were knocked down by a bald moderator charging by them. "Did someone say penguins?" Madmatt yelled. "I believe...

------------------

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-26-2001).]

Penguins. Before Lorak and Phillies had a chance to argue, they were knocked down by a bald moderator charging by them. "Did someone say penguins?" Madmatt yelled. "I believe...

...that penguins like padlocks because that is what this thread is going to get in another 80 some-odd posts, but until then...carry on."

Just then Mace broke in and yelled, "Go away you bald-headed freak and....

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

Originally posted by Maximus:

Just then Mace broke in and yelled, "Go away you bald-headed freak and....

...leave me alone! I like hair on my sexual partners. That's why I like the occasional sheep." With that Madmatt went pouting out of the thread and normal FAQ thread activity continued with...

------------------

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

...With that Madmatt went pouting out of the thread and normal FAQ thread activity continued with...

...Mace once again pointing out a serious error in a previous post.

Sheep do not have hair!

You may resume normal...

Originally posted by Maximus

...leave me alone! I like hair on my sexual partners. That's why I like the occasional sheep." With that Madmatt went pouting out of the thread and normal FAQ thread activity continued with...

... the usual stories of intrigue, passion, sadism, and bestiality. Should we continue the story with 109Gustav and his "special" salmon, Mace and his sheep, Lorak and his worms, or Phillies Phan and his penguin.

No subject is taboo for the wierdo's writing in the faq thread. Not even the most wierd, disgusting, puking till you look like peng in the face topic of...

...Mace once again pointing out a serious error in a previous post.

Sheep do not have hair!

You may resume normal...

bickering, random insulting, and sheep shagging. Delighted to find that he could resume his unfinished business with the sheep, Mace crept toward his helpless wooly friend. Just as he was about to pull up his kilt, he was inturrupted by Mannheim Tanker, who began to...

------------------

question why the honorable and oh so esteemed CM barrister, jd had so cruelly and slanderously been mentioned in a rather crude context on the previosu page. "well I guess it's that Australian Condition", he muttered, "Always galavanting around and making their presence felt, disturbing decent folk." Suddenly, he spied......

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Originally posted by jd:

question why the honorable and oh so esteemed CM barrister, jd had so cruelly and slanderously been mentioned in a rather crude context on the previosu page. "well I guess it's that Australian Condition", he muttered, "Always galavanting around and making their presence felt, disturbing decent folk." Suddenly, he spied......

...Croda sneaking another peek at Mace shagging his sheep. Suddenly Croda began getting this warm and fuzzy feeling in his...

------------------

...Croda sneaking another peek at Mace shagging his sheep. Suddenly Croda began getting this warm and fuzzy feeling in his...

...gnads. He hemmed and hawed until he could take it no more.

Croda shouted, "Mace, you wanker, get out of the way! I'll show you how to shag a sheep!"

With that, he yanked...

------------------

Andreas himself will attest that my massive ego and foolhardy belief in my own greatness would never allow for me to be anyone's worshipper - Hamsters

...out his machete and carved the sheep into nice grillable steaks.

"There will be no more sex with animals! You hear me? Croda is against sex with animals and will never take part in such an act in this FAQ, or any subsequent FAQ! Now, how do you like your lamb chops? Manheim, go get the Mint Jelly."

Everyone gathered around and appologized for associating Croda with animal sex.

John Wayne brought Croda a beer and they began to grill the lamb.

"I like mine pink, " shouted...

Originally posted by Croda:

"I like mine pink, " shouted...

Mannheim, "just like my Inner Croda." With that Mace started crying because Croda chopped up his wooly friend and was now grilling the poor thing on some make-shift grill. So Mace said, "Well I guess I'll hafta go find me a new sheep to...

------------------

So Mace said, "Well I guess I'll hafta go find me a new sheep to...

shag. Or maybe I'll let Croda have some fun with it first. Despite what he says, I know he likes...

------------------

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-28-2001).]

shag. Or maybe I'll let Croda have some fun with it first. Despite what he says, I know he likes...

...a nice bit of Roast Lamb, with baked potatoes, pumpkin & peas all covered with a rich brown gravy!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mace started drooling all over his keyboard at work, knowing that the nearest he ever was going to get to a lamb roast today was perhaps in a few hours when he pops down to the nearest sandwich bar for lunch.

He also hoped that this reflected attention away from all these insinuations that Mace was a sheep shagger, when all he really wanted out of life was...

He also hoped that this reflected attention away from all these insinuations that Mace was a sheep shagger, when all he really wanted out of life was...

...to be a sheep shepard so he could have a sheep to shag anytime he wanted. But Mace's dreams were shatted as Croda had Mace arrested for his dispicable display of sheep sex. So...