What a Bunch of...

I went offline because it was about 11pm where I live...

BTW : I can buy and sell your sorry asses, and MrSpkr, your attempt at being funny failed...

:rolleyes: Apparently, according to Maximus, you are very intelligent people...

I fail to see how you can be, as you would recognise sucess and applaud it, even if it is not particularly helpful to you...Thats the way you get on in life...To support and congratulate others on their sucess, and then they recipricate...

Obviously, the members of this board must be intellectually challenged...

I will leave you to wallow in your own self-pity now...

EW

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: eurowarrior ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

but but....

with only ONE eurowarrior in the ring what is there to actually see?

Where is the pomp the ceromony the spectacle?

I want my money back!!!

-tom w<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dnftt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eurowarrior:

I went offline because it was about 11pm where I live...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh. My dear boy, don't lie. You live in England. Five hour time difference from the Eastern seaboard of the United States. Your last post was at 1:24 p.m., EST. Therefore, locally, it must have been about 6:24 p.m., GMT. Unless you want to claim residency in Tashkent, Ekaterinburg or Islamabad. Given your honesty to date, that may be a possibility.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>BTW : I can buy and sell your sorry asses<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doubtful, given that you are fifteen.

If you want to know why noone wants to be nice to you, maybe its because you came to our turf and started this and made statements like that. Go home. If you have a problem with Maximus, take it up somewhere else.

Now, where did I put that beer from yesterday . . .

MrSpkr

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

eurowarrior,

I don't fight battles between wits against unarmed men. Sorry chap, but don't feed this "My parents are rich, so am I," BS that doesn't fly here in the States.

But you know, this is not the only place where you've used that line before. It seems you used it on the Cossacks board and got the same response. So who's yo' daddy now?

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

...leaving a trail of brats and stouts from the other thread.

Brats? Stouts? Anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, me! I'll fire up the BBQ and we'll grill 'em real nice. Love a good Imperial stout--the Guinness is a bit thin for me. Anyone bring mustard?

Hi, Mom!

Agua Perdido

Ummm, yeah. I would like to take this chance to say two things. First, "Hi Mom". But more importantly. Steve, Charles, Kwazy or MadMatt. Isn't it about time our little arian friend here got banned? He has yet to contribute anything positive or intelligent to the forum. He serves no purpose and quite frankly I'm tired of his daddy's money and attempts to buy me. I'm not for sale...punk!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuse:

Ummm, yeah. I would like to take this chance to say two things. First, "Hi Mom". But more importantly. Steve, Charles, Kwazy or MadMatt. Isn't it about time our little arian friend here got banned? He has yet to contribute anything positive or intelligent to the forum. He serves no purpose and quite frankly I'm tired of his daddy's money and attempts to buy me. I'm not for sale...punk!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you blame him?

All of a sudden, a bulletin board about a game he has probably never heard of suddenly starts an award in his name which is given to the most stupid person of the month.

As far as I can see here we have a 15 year old who is holding his own against grown men who should know better, but that IMHO ;)