==) FAQ (== How to take Screenshots and Stuff!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

...To look at Speedy, who like the drunken sot he is just wandered in and wondered where his beloved penguins had got to...???...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... Meanwhile, amongst a flock of sheep, there were strange stirrings.

Were these the penguins, or....

[ 06-08-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

... Meanwhile, amongst a flock of sheep, there were strange stirrings.

Were these the penguins, or....

[ 06-08-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...was it Speedy who yelled out, "pull your bloody finger out Mace and send me a bloody turn!", just then.....

[ 06-08-2001: Message edited by: Speedy ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Speedy realized . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...that Mace was using the 'penguins amongst the sheep' ploy to distract Speedy while he attempted to crack the PBEM savefile code of their current game (titled 'Tanks that go bump in the night and fog - then go Kapow Kapow Kablooey - Arghh! We've been hit!!! bail out bail out --- ratatatatatatat -Argh!!! Run away Run away!')

Included in the group of cryptology experts Mace got together for this most diabolical (muahahahahahaha) of crimes, was none other than....

Included in the group of cryptology experts Mace got together for this most diabolical (muahahahahahaha) of crimes, was none other than....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that dastardly fellow . . .

that dastardly fellow . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...MrSpkr, who suddenly decided that he would be a man of few words, the result of a 'letter usage' tax introduced by...

..., the man we all love to hate...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...George "Dubya" Bush. First the man proposes tax cuts and then he starts taxing word usage! What will he think up next?

Just then, the FAQ'ers realized that it was none other than Cubbies Phan who had taken a leave of absence as of late until the Cubbies got back in the swing of things. Meanwhile Cubbies started looking for that Eastern Leaguer know as Phillies Phan because he wanted to...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Meanwhile Cubbies started looking for that Eastern Leaguer know as Phillies Phan because he wanted to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...find the FAQ, which had wondered off and gotten lost, and he thought that Phillies Phan may have some idea where it was!

Phan meanwhile (the Phillies one not the Cubbies one) was looking for it himself but after a fruitless search of page 2, gave up.

Mace however, continued looking further and found it somewhere near the bottom of page 3.

This suggest that:

X) Mace has more staying power than the rest, or

4.3) Mace has no life!

My bet is on...

...4.3 of course, as we all know....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that Mace, indeed, has no life.

A recent investigation by a forensics team took one of Mace's teeth and carbon-dated it to some rough 5,000 years old.

They were quite amazed that a late-stone-age cro-magnon, whose life centered around his hut and his sheep, could even post to a FAQ on a BBS.

More astounding was the fact that he could...

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

...read and write.

But read and write he could, and in response to the past few posts he...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

said, "my knuckles are kind of white."

to which the faq author stated, "your whole body`s white..."

"you lie!" (looks in mirror) "you do not lie! ok, yeah, but we all know you..."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

"you lie!" (looks in mirror) "you do not lie! ok, yeah, but we all know you..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

drag your knuckles when you walk just like I do! Right? Right?

Embarassed by Mace's apparent ignorance, the FAQ'ers . . .

drag your knuckles when you walk just like I do! Right? Right?

Embarassed by Mace's apparent ignorance, the FAQ'ers . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...realized that Mace was once the one and the only, Noah, who we all know lived for just shy of 500 years back in the day. However that still doesn't explain why Mace...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...realized that Mace was once the one and the only, Noah, who we all know lived for just shy of 500 years back in the day. However that still doesn't explain why Mace...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...is Australian or...

...realized that Mace was once the one and the only, Noah, who we all know lived for just shy of 500 years back in the day. However that still doesn't explain why Mace...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

let the FAQ thread slip TO THE TOP OF THE THIRD PAGE!

Unless, of course, there was a perfectly logical explanation such as senility or . . .

Unless, of course, there was a perfectly logical explanation such as senility or . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...living by the credo that if it's work, it's just not worth doing!

(and in Answer to Phillies Phan Question: Why is Mace Australian? Answer: Because he was born in Australia)

But after digressing, Mace bumped the faq up from the 2nd page yet again, and then berated...

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

But after digressing, Mace bumped the faq up from the 2nd page yet again, and then berated...

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

himself for giving such a panty-waisted bump that it immediately fell back top the second page...

The rest of the FAQ'es stood and shook their heads at the display.

"Well, what can you expect?" asked MrSpkr.

"True, true," agreed Maximus. "After all, if you're from Australia, it means that either you are an aboriginal and like to eat bugs and worms and such."

"(I know that because I saw it on Survivor II)" he whispered to the other FAQers.

Then he continued, "Yep, an aboriginal or a common criminal tossed out of Britain who likes to... well, er, um... you know... what else is there to do on the long voyage from Britain to Australia when you're cooped up below decks with the livestock..."

"Not that I have any first hand experience... or any handed experience for that matter.."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

himself for giving such a panty-waisted bump that it immediately fell back top the second page...

The rest of the FAQ'es stood and shook their heads at the display.

"Well, what can you expect?" asked MrSpkr.

"True, true," agreed Maximus. "After all, if you're from Australia, it means that either you are an aboriginal and like to eat bugs and worms and such."

"(I know that because I saw it on Survivor II)" he whispered to the other FAQers.

Then he continued, "Yep, an aboriginal or a common criminal tossed out of Britain who likes to... well, er, um... you know... what else is there to do on the long voyage from Britain to Australia when you're cooped up below decks with the livestock..."

"Not that I have any first hand experience... or any handed experience for that matter.."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Not that we excriminals care as we are so good we bump the thread before it even drops off the first page, and anyway the livestock are much better looking than than English, take.....

...Not that we excriminals care as we are so good we bump the thread before it even drops off the first page, and anyway the livestock are much better looking than than English, take.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the sheep for example.

So Mace did, and then proceeded to...

...the sheep for example.

So Mace did, and then proceeded to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...lube up his wanker and hunt down a fine fresh specimen of the woolly kind.

But just then, Mace's boat suddenly jerked violently as it was hit by something. Everybody aboard raced to topside and was immediately shocked except for Mace. As Mace recognized what hit them.

It was that crazy Gustav in his fishing trauler! "Gustav you idiot!" Mace yelled. "Haven't learned how to stear that thing yet? Besides what the devil are you doing in the middle of the Indian Ocean?"

Baffled, Gustav looked up an saw Mace. "Mace! Well, um...I guess I took a wrong turn somewhere back around the Trubador Current or soemthing. But don't mind me, what are you doing in the middle of the Indian Ocean yourself?"

Mace replied, "Well, that's kind of a long story. However if you have time, I'll tell ya. I was just...

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]

Mace replied, "Well, that's kind of a long story. However if you have time, I'll tell ya. I was just...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....about to propose marriage to Dolly here, when you interrupted the party - but that's OK - you can have her if ewe want!

So poor mace was lonely again.....back to just .....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

So poor mace was lonely again.....back to just .....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

watching the FAQ, and trying to make sure it didn't fall off the first page...

Reverie about his former paramour, Dolly, lulled his mind, which was desperately searching for a n-ewe inspiration. Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned to days. Days turned to... well you get the picture.

All of the sudden, Mace sat bolt upright, snapped out of his doldrums, thunderstruck. Well, not so much thunderstruck as lightning struck. It seems that he had been forgotten while the rest of the crew got below decks while his prison ship sailed into the maw of a terrible Indian Ocean storm.

Such a storm hadn't been seen in years. In fact, it was The Perfect Storm. the winds howled and the rain lashed at him while Mace...

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]