Bergman M8 PREVIEW SHOT!

Marco Bergman is finishing up his M8 Greyhound/M20 mod - all that remains is adding national markings and some more kit. He asked me to give everyone a first look :cool:

M8_Preview.jpg

Gonna be a beauty!

As always for Marco, this one will come with high res and low res versions, and multi-national batch file or CM Mod Manager compatibility.

- Old Dog

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

Mmmmm, respect to Marco for another sharp mod.

Marco/Old Dog- could you reveal which mods are used in that shot for the sky, buildings, trees, and grass, they look great too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grass appears to be Subdued-Velvet. Sky looks to be Tiger's Skypack. Buildings are Panzertruppen's. Trees are most likely DD's trees. Uniforms are DD's as well. You add all of these together and you totally change the look of the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M. Bates:

Good work on the mods especially as they are my two favourite vehicles, but must there be markings?

Markings don't usually look at that great (IMHO) and they add great complexity to installing the mod with some users.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you'll have to worry. As Old Dog stated, there will be a CM Mod Manager version of the mod that won't require playing around with batch files. Even if you don't use CM Mod Manager, you'll be able to just extract the BMPs and drop 'em in your BMP directory.

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Grass appears to be Subdued-Velvet. Sky looks to be Tiger's Skypack. Buildings are Panzertruppen's. Trees are most likely DD's trees. Uniforms are DD's as well. You add all of these together and you totally change the look of the game.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good job Cubbies! Even recogized my grass :D Sky is from the "DAWN SKIES" pack though (no readme in the zip and I can't recall who did 'em - or even where I got 'em), not Tiger's, although I often mix Tiger's in as well.

- Old Dog

That one deserve an outstanding BUMP.

I had the chance to see some work in progress a while back and I can tell you that Marco's ability to produce those life like MODs without resorting to scans can really freaked me out...

:D

Excellent work as usual Marco and thanks for the heads up Old Dog.