Small request for Cm2

Is there anyway that we can have the ability to pit Allied vs Allied or Axis vs Axis in a multiplayer setting or setting up scenarios? I understand we are trying to keep this historical but I would love to play somebody else when they are the Germans.

Thanks,

Gen

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen-x87:

I understand we are trying to keep this historical but I would love to play somebody else when they are the Germans.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, I know you are the kid who yawns and all that in Threads but maybe instead of sleeping during ThreadRoom you might want to consider that playing somebody who field the Axis could quite easily be done if you are the Red Army.

And, wait, also the Allied in CM1.

I love that game...

As for a multiplayers slugfest and the ability to play against your own kind of materiel, the answer so far had been a clear NO.

hehehe, thats funny boy recon.

I would like this option also. And I don't see how It would be that hard to impliment. BTS could add it too the rarity option. When you turn rarity off, you can also have crazier battles, Herr vs. SS. But I don't think it will be as fun on the eastern front as it would have been in CMBO. How many diffrent forces will their be for Russian forces? Paratroopers, Guard units, regular forces, garrison troops, and navel units? Does not seem as fun as USA vs. British.

Oh well, we can still download SP:WAW V.5 for free.

Err, I know you are the kid who yawns and all that in Threads but maybe instead of sleeping during ThreadRoom you might want to consider that playing somebody who field the Axis could quite easily be done if you are the Red Army.

And, wait, also the Allied in CM1.

I love that game..."

Your reading comprehension is worse than my yawning. I am asking for an Axis vs Axis fest. What the hell does playing the red army vs a german player have to do with anything? Note this sentence from me "Is there anyway that we can have the ability to pit Allied vs Allied or Axis vs Axis in a multiplayer setting or setting up scenarios? " I as a German player for those who can not figure it out would like to play a German player while I am also a German commander. On top of that your incoherent sentences are something a 3rd grader could mock.

"As for a multiplayers slugfest and the ability to play against your own kind of materiel, the answer so far had been a clear NO."

Well duh! In case you cant read the name of the thread (Highly likely) let me type it real slow for you.

"Small request for CM2"

Note the term request. Request means I am asking if this can be included in the nest release. It does not mean I am asking if it has.

Sheesh!

Gen

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen-x87:

Is there anyway that we can have the ability to pit Allied vs Allied or Axis vs Axis in a multiplayer setting or setting up scenarios? I understand we are trying to keep this historical but I would love to play somebody else when they are the Germans.

Gen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was discussed in excruciating detail previously, and the answer (with which I still disagree) was (in CM2 terms) NYET!

That said, if you want to know what it is like facing the Germans, pull off your jackboots, live a little and try playing from the Allied side. Variety is the spice of life, and if you only play Axis, you are only enjoying half the game.

Gen-x87, while it's certainly true that PawBroon came on a bit strong in his response to you, you might have noticed that he is French! As such it's likely that English isn't his first language and he might easily have misunderstood the gist of your question. He was also responding in kind to your "yawn" comment in the Peng thread.

E-communication of any type is wide open to misunderstandings under the best of circumstances, and since this board is in English it's easy to make the assumption that ALL are equally fluent. I know, I've made the same mistake myself.

In any case, it appears that your question was answered. While it might be fun/interesting it just won't be happening in CM2.

Joe

Gen-x87, while it's certainly true that PawBroon came on a bit strong in his response to you, you might have noticed that he is French! As such it's likely that English isn't his first language and he might easily have misunderstood the gist of your question. He was also responding in kind to your "yawn" comment in the Peng thread."

Even more reason smile.gif J/K

Oh I guess I was under the impression the Peng threads were some kind of a non-stop flame war that BTS allows cause it is amusing.

I was just putting my two cents in. Apparently it has riled quite alot of feathers smile.gif Isnt the that the point? smile.gif

If that thread is not about flames then Ill make sure I steer clear of it in the future.

Gen