Team Tank Rumble AAR Now Available!

The AAR for the first ever CM:BO Team Tank Rumble is now available at Old Dog's CM Central.

Old Dog's CM Central

See what all the brew-up (I mean Bru-ha-ha) is about.

Turn19_British2.jpg

Special thanks to Old Dog for hosting the AAR (I've chewed up a fair amount of his web-space). :rolleyes:

And of course, thanks to all the participants.

Enjoy!

Gordon

[ 05-31-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warmaker:

I'm getting a "No page found" message for turns 1-5.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaargh!! :confused: So am I! I don't even see the page now in my editor page listing - it appears to have gone AWOL. I'm at work now and don't have access to all my tools, I'll take a look at it when I get home. It WAS there, no kiddin'...

- Old Dog

I've sent Bob e-mail asking him to check out the Turns 1-5 link.

It was working before. Honest. redface.gif

Wow, talk about synchronicity.

Gordon

[ 06-01-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

[ 06-01-2001: Message edited by: Gordon ]

Gordon,

Great work!! it seems so dramatic when you turned it into an AAR.

Thank God for "Fog of War"! If I had known that the entrie British force was coming through that wheat field I would have shaken like a cold puppy and wet myself.

Plus, I would never have hunted forward out of that depression a second time.

Otto

Ahhhh, that's better! :cool:

Well the Turn 1-5 page had gone well and truely missing, so I have re-created it. I can only assume that the dog ate it (along with the homework).

Those of you who missed the first few turns of this epic joust (I use both terms loosely smile.gif), are encouraged to have a second look and find out exactly how so many placed themselves in positions to be blown to greasy bits. :D

Sorry for the hiccup...

- Old Dog

Edit to fix stuff that was wrong...

[ 06-01-2001: Message edited by: Old Dog ]

Just read the AAR with pictures for the first time (damn those European hotels with their expensive phone lines...) and I'm in awe of the great job Gordon's done on it. It's very cool to be able to see just what the Germans were doing while we Brits were creeping/sprinting forwards - in any one turn we'd normally only be aware of one or two.

Good job of reporting on the horrors of loss of command-and-control, too. Dorosh and I were acting out of radio contact for half of the game, and it got awfully lonely out there. I never knew that Major Steve had called for smoke before his charge, no wonder he was pissed afterwards :D

As for Tss's paint-scraping miss when I still hadn't seen him - yikes!

FriendlyFire, Sgt Badinfo's replacement