help! problems with customer support..?

Hi everyone,

Is anyone but me having trouble getting decent customer support for MC? I bought MC 2 weeks ago and got the package last week in the mail. The game manual was totally wet - I mean like it had been soaked in water and the pages starting to fall out. I've contacted the company to get a replacement manual via the sales address twice now and have received no replies of any kind. I was hoping these guys would work a little harder to keep customers happy - especially since they're a small company.

Am I the only person having trouble getting any help from these guys??? :confused:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WayneSikes:

Hi everyone,

Is anyone but me having trouble getting decent customer support for MC? I bought MC 2 weeks ago and got the package last week in the mail. The game manual was totally wet - I mean like it had been soaked in water and the pages starting to fall out. I've contacted the company to get a replacement manual via the sales address twice now and have received no replies of any kind. I was hoping these guys would work a little harder to keep customers happy - especially since they're a small company.

Am I the only person having trouble getting any help from these guys??? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm totally satisfied with the support I get. Just keep sending emails because they are after all just 4 people, only 2 of whom I know handle the customer related side. It probably just gets lost in their inboxes. Madmatt, one of the admins, will probably see this thread so he'll be able to help you more.

I guess you meant CM and not MC right?

Either way, please email (matt@battlefront.com) with your full name and shipping address and details of the problem with the manual and we can get you a replacement one sent out at once.

Madmatt

It sounds as if your postman, probably green, left the road and attempted to drive across damp, open ground and became bogged. Be thankful he didn't become immobilized or you would still be waiting for that soggy package.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dumrox:

It sounds as if your postman, probably green, left the road and attempted to drive across damp, open ground and became bogged. Be thankful he didn't become immobilized or you would still be waiting for that soggy package.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! :D

You've obviously been playing way too much CM (if that's possible ;) )