A Little Story

Ah. A code! smile.gif I used to be pretty good at these.

Let's see:

Madman - that's gotta be Manx, "Mad dogs Englishmen", eh wot?

Cheesehead - that's got to be a crude reference to Matt's lack of hair.

Island man - So that leaves Super Ted. Huh, I don't know what island he'd be from. Staten Island?

So, did I get it right? :D

Congratulations Manx, there's a whole ton of stuff that I've got stored up for you that's ready to explode any day now.

Gordon

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gordon:

Cheesehead - that's got to be a crude reference to Matt's lack of hair.<hr></blockquote>

I would think this is a reference to the great state of Wisconsin and their inhabitants, but I may be mistaken...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Congratulations Manx, there's a whole ton of stuff that I've got stored up for you that's ready to explode any day now.

Gordon<hr></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHA Can't wait til he sees THAT part of the server and how many mods are stored on it...Manx, can you say "gajigabyte????"

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by massimorocca:

Well, I feel that this is only a trick by Madmatt and SuperTed to rip off the bucks that the CM community was ready to send to Manx :D <hr></blockquote>

You nailed it on the head! The pledges for cash for Manx's site were growing daily! They just wanted to add it to their empire! :D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gordon:

Ah. A code! smile.gif I used to be pretty good at these.

Let's see:

Madman - that's gotta be Manx, "Mad dogs Englishmen", eh wot?

Cheesehead - that's got to be a crude reference to Matt's lack of hair.

Island man - So that leaves Super Ted. Huh, I don't know what island he'd be from. Staten Island?

So, did I get it right? :D

Congratulations Manx, there's a whole ton of stuff that I've got stored up for you that's ready to explode any day now.

Gordon<hr></blockquote>

Gordon,

That's frightening. :eek:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Shhhhh, don't tell Matt (aka the Mad Typist), but Manx and I are planning a takeover. :D <hr></blockquote>

Oh really? Well we will just have to be on the lookout for that now won't we?

Oh by the way Ted, I have your new email address ready. It is now called: IconstantlybowatthealterofthegreatoneMadmattandammerelyanannoyancetohisawesomeomnipotenceandpower@combatmission.com

Hope you like it...

Madmatt

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

HAHAHAHAHA Can't wait til he sees THAT part of the server and how many mods are stored on it...Manx, can you say "gajigabyte????"

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]<hr></blockquote>

[taunt]Hehe, if only the masses knew....[\taunt]

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Wolfe:

Congrats, Manx! Glad to hear it. But is this a promotion or demotion? Going from being your own boss and master of your domain -erm- website to one of Madmatt's slaves. Hmmm. Tough call. tongue.gif

- Chris<hr></blockquote>

Errr...maybe your right! Can i change my mind? :D

No, seriously, i'm very grateful to Matt and Ted for giving me the opportunity to carry on serving the CM Community. I couldn't take CM's any further than it had reached. It's bandwidth levels were becoming a major headache and as any CM webmaster will tell you -- large amounts of diskspace just seem to disappear when you get into seriously hosting CM Mods.

Between the three of us, we fully intend to put CMHQ at the forefront of everything that is happening in the CM world, both with continued support for CMBO and of course the eagerly awaited CMBB. Having a guy involved so closely with BTS, as Matt is of course, won't be a bad thing when it comes to getting a few exclusives. Something i could never have done at CM's.

We are currently sorting out what needs to be transferred over from CM's and then we will concentrating hard on working on CMHQ's design. No one realises more than Matt that CMHQ is about due for a facelift.

Thanks for all the good luck messages guy's -- appreciated!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Manx:

...Between the three of us, we fully intend to put CMHQ at the forefront of everything that is happening in the CM world, both with continued support for CMBO and of course the eagerly awaited CMBB....

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah! What he said! :D