COMBAT MISSIONS: Something Special

The CMBO MOD LIST! Produced and compiled by Chris "Wolfe" Hare, this list will tell you if a Mod has been made, who made it and most importantly: where you can find it!.

ADD-ON TO CROMWELL Tiger has designed some divisional/unit markings to add to the Cromwell he released on COMBAT MISSIONS last week. This is available as a separate d/l.

Enjoy!

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - Resources For Combat Mission

[This message has been edited by Manx (edited 02-07-2001).]

Thanks for the list, Wolfe, and thanks for posting it, Manx. Could you please put a link to it in the Workshop section of your website? IMHO that's a logical place for it, it was the first place I looked.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

This site is now the CM bible site. The work you brits do. No wonder you couldn't be broken.

Thank you very much for this great site. You guys put a lot of hard work into your site .

Hoopenfaust

Please thank Wolfe for the hard work not me...although i will be taking over the responsibility of updating it from now on.

109 Gustav - I don't know, it makes more sense to me for the link to be placed in the "Mods" section. The "Workshop" page is there primarily as a resource for Mod/Scenario Designers. I know that the BMP LIST housed there, but that is specifically aimed at those people who could find the list of bmp numbers useful when making Mods, whereas the MOD LIST is great for those who just want to see what Mods are available and where they can get them. If they look at the Mod page on COMBAT MISSIONS and don't see what they are looking for then they can easily, from that same page, check on the list and see what else there is.

Anyway, it's no hassle...i will move it if enough people agree with you.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - Resources For Combat Mission

[This message has been edited by Manx (edited 02-08-2001).]

Is two links to the list possible? Probably a stupid question, but I'm no web designer.

It's great to see how your site has gotten so much better. For me at least, Combat Missions has replaced CMHQ as my primere source of mods. Very well done.

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

That list looks like it took a lot of work. A big thanks goes out to Chris. My only suggestion is that you might want to indicate whether a mod is hi or lo res.

I think the list provides enough info as it is. The links take you to the relevant site and hopefully the webmasters put in those extra details such as filesizes and whether their hi or low res anyway.

There may be a mistake on the list. I don't think MDMP2 contains a winter version of the M3A1 scout car. The M3A1 halftrack is in it, but I don't see the scout car there. Thanks alot for this list! I'm sure it took a lot of hard work to compile it.

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933

Thanks guys! Glad you like it.

It was a pain to do, but thankfully I've pawned off the upkeep to Manx! Muahahahaha! biggrin.gif

I don't think MDMP2 contains a winter version of the M3A1 scout car.

Whoops! Thanks for catching that one. I've sent off a list of errors I found to Manx. I'm sure they'll be corrected in less than 5 minutes. wink.gif

- Chris

Originally posted by Manx:

IMHO, CMHQ is the best CM site. It was the one site that, with the help of the demo, got me hooked on CM in the first place.

Same for me. I agree that it's about the best CM site, and it's also the place that got me interested in CM. Remember the grainy MPEG movies of the light green tiger blasting the shermans? Combat Missions just gets updated so much more often that it's now a better site for mods.

------------------