MAJOR MOD ANNOUNCEMENT!!: Pavement!!

Got your attention didn't I. :D

I tend to do some of the non-unit forgotten stuff, you know.

I always wanted to do pavement, since I didn't like the ones available.

Yeah, well, so I did pavement and, boy, was it rewarding... At least I think so. In fact I love it! Okay, I mean, I did base the mod on a single screenshot I took from Commandos 2 (Excellent game BTW), but who gives, eh?

Gitta load of these babies and tell me what you think:

Let's try a clickable link to the album where they're stored...

<a href=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1635368&a=12509600>See my photos of Recreation at PhotoPoint</a>

Hope they show (edit: they do now!!). I never really got the hang of this.

I'll send it off to manx soon!

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Juju ]

Most likely, you can't get them to show because Photopoint will not allow you to link pictures you post there to outside websites.

Now, about those buildings -- where can I get them? What are they called? I like the Villa with red tile roofing and the one with ivy on the wall particularly.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Most likely, you can't get them to show because Photopoint will not allow you to link pictures you post there to outside websites.

Now, about those buildings -- where can I get them? What are they called? I like the Villa with red tile roofing and the one with ivy on the wall particularly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I did this several times before (the photopoint thingy), and it used to work!

BTW, the buildings are Tanksalot's. The roofs are some variations of other older mods I edited myself.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

But I did this several times before (the photopoint thingy), and it used to work!

BTW, the buildings are Tanksalot's. The roofs are some variations of other older mods I edited myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Several of the freehosting sites have changed their policies recently. I believe Photopoint is one of them.

Please post just the URL (not as an image, but as a URL link) so others can see the fine work.

Where can I get the MOD, and where can I get tanks' building mods? Thanks in advance.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Several of the freehosting sites have changed their policies recently. I believe Photopoint is one of them.

Please post just the URL (not as an image, but as a URL link) so others can see the fine work.

Where can I get the MOD, and where can I get tanks' building mods? Thanks in advance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 2-story buildings are at Combat mission Times.

CMT

They don't come with those cool red roofs.

Is this pavement hi-res? I hope so as low-res stuff gets blurry when you go to ViewLevel #1.

The buildings in the pictures are Tanks a Lot's. I've got them, but I can't recall which site they're on. They're not on the Last Defense. At least I can't find them. Where are they Ed?

EDIT: Nevermind, found'em. They're on the Combat Mission Times site

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Cubbies Phan ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Is this pavement hi-res?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, it is. But at level one most anything on the ground tends to get blurry up close. At least with my videocard (TNT2Ultra)

Fytinghellfish, Peter Panzer and others, I'll mail you the rooftiles if you want. Just give me a holler!